• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

CD Social v. Stoned apes in orbit

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just drank 7 or 8 beers, ate french fries, and now I'm eating a peanut butter + honey sandwich. I probably just consumed 2k calories in the past 3 hours but feelsgoodman.

Peanut butter and honey is heady as fuuuck jelly doesn't even know

I want some french fries, damnit. I might hit the late night mcdonalds menu and get some nuggets in a few hours.

i want some xanz n beer dammit. fucking 21+ drinking age is fucking high key whack. let the kids learn while they young IMHO. that's how we been doing it back at home. 15 is like the normal age to begin learning how to drink

^yeah that must be a pain in the ass. I'm glad it's 18+ here.

I'm feeling pretty good, just finish eating some homemade salmon pasta. Now drinking beer (IPA) and about to roll a hash spliff, i'd like a benzo and some flowers but you have to work with what you have.

whats going on peeps of the late night social club, Stoned apes in orbit haha thats a crack up

whats going on peeps of the late night social club, Stoned apes in orbit haha thats a crack up

chillin', brutha! late night for you was 2:48pm for me, lol. Gettin' late for me, though, got a 2-3mg of Xanax in me (.5 at a time since like.... 9:15am when I got off work, lol. Hard to keep track barred out....), a quarter of white widow, a gram of some unknown that's even better than the white widow (kief-collecting wise, I mean), and I'm just relaxed as a mother fucker right now.

On that note, this joint here basically set the tone for my whole end-of-the-week, clocking-out-on-friday-and-getting-fuuuuuuuucked-up mission. I know I be postin' this dude's shit up here a lot, but fuck, man, I relate to this dude, love most his music and feel like people need to know, damnit, just like the second, unrelated video I'm gonna post because that shit is just gold. Enjoy, you affable fuckers, you:

this other joint is just, like, my favorite video of the week, for real (not music-related at all, and I recommend being high/drunk when watching)

fuckin' baked in a kitchen while some people are baking cookies. trippy shit.

Mucho stoned. Might make some edibles tonight.

Been smoking this amazing 6* bubble hash... melts so amazing when you dab it. Switching back to BHO now though, bought a bunch of good flavors this week

i wish i lived in the US..
all day i flick through the Instagram accounts on my phone - images depicting people in the US showcasing their tastiest medical treats.. so many different colours and variations of product.
Living in Australia i can tell you guys we are being tremendously held back from the many luxuries that should be available to any pot enthusiast.

all day i flick through the Instagram accounts on my phone - images depicting people in the US showcasing their tastiest medical treats.. so many different colours and variations of product.
Living in Australia i can tell you guys we are being tremendously held back from the many luxuries that should be available to any pot enthusiast.

A lot of people in the US are being held back still too, though, but I know what you mean. Progress is progress.

blah surpise butt sex.

quit my job cuz they kept promoting me without notify- well they would notify me in the form of screaming after things got out of hand.

Oh not to mention as a "foreman" I had very little power to fire anybody unless it happened to coincide with the superintendent........final straw was when they left me to fill in as super while they started another job while this job was mid way. Couldn't say shit to anybody because it was a brotherhood type crew- they all grew up together and partied, smoke, drank, and popped pills(lots of times at work evenl,,,,,,,,,)

I'd rather work for an honest employer who hires honest honest employees and expect a high output but compensate with a high wage. If I wanted to do dirt, I'd do dirt. I'm not going to be the grimeworker of some massive shiesty corportation.... whatever fuck it i'm dabbed out

d

good news is my employer called me and was hella cool about it all and was just like "hey dude whats up?" and I just told him exactly how I felt about the company(he's not an owner) and he was like "hey man I completely understand, I have a lot of the sane complaints myself so no hard feelings." Said to call him anytime I need work and that he will call me iif they have closer work......

had a few interviews that i thought went Ok but no call bacj yet,,, soo who know. I'll find somethin.......................................... ..................

lol @ doctors and their thirst stab me with needles. Like, take it easy bro...

:?

It's aight though cause I got my health so far...

and my weed and saké

Grow your own brother, makes a big difference. :)

Commercial bud in this country has become a very unfunny joke.

Wolfgang you doing okay man? It sounds like you have a lot of medical shit going on. I hope everything is good.

Hey thanks for the concern drug_mentor. I'm doing ok, but my odd skin conditions have been somewhat of a mystery for doctors so they keep coming up with reasons to take my blood. So far, all their tests have come up negative so there isn't an immediate concern but it's wearing on my psyche to keep getting stuck with needles and not getting a diagnoses. I feel fine though. Thank you for your concern, it helps.

Today I'm going to a BBQ labor day party. Food, weed and beer it is today to celebrate "the social and economic achievements of American workers." Hope everyone has a good one.

Hey thanks for the concern drug_mentor. I'm doing ok, but my odd skin conditions have been somewhat of a mystery for doctors so they keep coming up with reasons to take my blood. So far, all their tests have come up negative so there isn't an immediate concern but it's wearing on my psyche to keep getting stuck with needles and not getting a diagnoses. I feel fine though. Thank you for your concern, it helps.

Today I'm going to a BBQ labor day party. Food, weed and beer it is today to celebrate "the social and economic achievements of American workers." Hope everyone has a good one.

That is pretty rough man, as a hypochondriac I can strongly relate to how unnerving the uncertainty of the whole thing is.

On the bright side, you would think if it was anything serious they probably would have diagnosed it by now. Still, I know that doesn't stop the uncertainty playing on the mind.

I hope they get to the bottom of it soon and that it is nothing too serious.

Food, weed and beer sounds like a damn good combination to me, enjoy dude. :)

One day America will be nothing but a big mushroom cloud careful you dont catch aids from the blood samples

I like mushrooms.

That is pretty rough man, as a hypochondriac I can strongly relate to how unnerving the uncertainty of the whole thing is.

On the bright side, you would think if it was anything serious they probably would have diagnosed it by now. Still, I know that doesn't stop the uncertainty playing on the mind.

I hope they get to the bottom of it soon and that it is nothing too serious.
Thanks for being totally understanding.

Food, weed and beer sounds like a damn good combination to me, enjoy dude. :)
Just picked up supplies. This day is rolling along nicely.

mmm. i love mushrooms. i'm thinking of tripping very soon. maybe at the end of the month. i'm thinking of doing a 4gram trip. =D

smoked a dank j earlier. got off on the wrong floor n shit. :|

Lost 2g of hash today while skating :| had to buy more because that was basically all my stash
Anyway im drinking leffe blonde (belgium beer) and smoking a spliff, will probably go to sleep soon because i'm tired as fuck

Status
Not open for further replies.