• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

CD Social v. Stoned apes in orbit

Status
Not open for further replies.
this place has been dragging along. how's everyone been?

i'm now adjusting to university life and i can't say i'm too pleased w the tree so far.

this place has been dragging along. how's everyone been?

i'm now adjusting to university life and i can't say i'm too pleased w the tree so far.

just finished the work week up. wasn't sure if I was going to make it towards the end. doing the same shit for 5+ years is a bit wearing at times. used to think smoking helped it go easier but now every time I get lit all I can think is "why the fuck am I still doing this"...soo not the best anymore. glad i stuck it out though, was close to walking away.

what up with everyone else? good to be back home, hotels get old pretty quick.

What are you studying blank?

It is a shame the weed so far hasn't been that good, I am sure as time passes you will find the right circles. I have never been to the US but I was under the impression Florida (if I recall correctly this is where you are studying) had quite a lot of good no name weed floating around. I believe people usually refer to it as krippy or something along those lines.

^ Yeah it takes time to find the right connects. Most new places I go to in the States my first hook up is always swag, maybe mid grade. It takes time, even at a university. But after a year or so you should be drowning in connects I would think. Good luck at uni, Blank (and nice job on the modship)!

Packing what I like to call a "salad bowl", just a mixture of different strains. Today I am making a salad bowl from 303 Kush, Blue Dream and Golden Goat!

.....I just call that a regular bowl, w01f.

Although, the weed you're using is anything but regular. I'm jealous again.

^ I don't normally mix different strains into one party bowl. I usually like smoking only one to get the full flavor of one strain.

Anyhow, I use to call them salad bowls way back in the day, even before I had this super sticky knock you in your face bud at easy hand, but yeah it's nice.

I'm a big fan of mixing two really good batches of weed together.

I also like throwing a few really dry ~1g nugs into a relatively moist quarter or half ounce. I forget the term for it I learned it high school but that shit is crazy effective at putting a little moisture back into your dry nugs and taking a lot of moisture out of the wet nugs.

Gotta love science.

What are you studying blank?

psychology :D

^ Yeah it takes time to find the right connects. Most new places I go to in the States my first hook up is always swag, maybe mid grade. It takes time, even at a university. But after a year or so you should be drowning in connects I would think. Good luck at uni, Blank (and nice job on the modship)!

yeah i'm sure there'll be better bud out there. i'm sick now anyway so i'm not enjoying smoking anything atm. and thanks m8 :)

Do you hope to become a psychologist?

Is that part of a Bachelor of Arts degree, or do you have to be doing Science to major in psychology in North America?

In Australia you can major in psychology through either a BA or BSc. I don't know how things are up that way, but down here becoming a psychologist is really competitive. You have to get solid marks in your undergrad to make honours and then from what I have been told you need to do even better in honours to get into Masters.

I am doing a little bit of psychology as part of my degree, it is a really fascinating field. Numbers aren't my strong suit though, there is no way I could maintain an 80%+ average through the statistics classes, so I don't intend to pursue it as a major.

Best of luck with it mate. I am sure that if it is what you want to do, you will find the motivation to do really well.

Last edited:
That settles it. I'm devoting the rest of my life to creating a device that enables you to choke hold a telemarketer through the phone line.

Hour of my fucking time wasted because these fucking retards don't know how to to their job and kept sending me in circles, getting put on hold after time and time again.

I should probably smoke to relax before I really raise hell for that dumb broad on the other line....

or this...... lmao https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70JTdE0pZGQ

Do you hope to become a psychologist?

Is that part of a Bachelor of Arts degree, or do you have to be doing Science to major in psychology in North America?

In Australia you can major in psychology through either a BA or BSc. I don't know how things are up that way, but down here becoming a psychologist is really competitive. You have to get solid marks in your undergrad to make honours and then from what I have been told you need to do even better in honours to get into Masters.

I am doing a little bit of psychology as part of my degree, it is a really fascinating field. Numbers aren't my strong suit though, there is no way I could maintain an 80%+ average through the statistics classes, so I don't intend to pursue it as a major.

Best of luck with it mate. I am sure that if it is what you want to do, you will find the motivation to do really well.

yeah i do intend to become a psychologist. you either do BA of BS here as well. i heard it's very interesting and nothing else really interests me. i'm ready for the journey tbh. can't wait till classes start.

Are you doing a BA or BSc?

Psychology is a really interesting subject, but you might come to discover there are other subjects you really enjoy as well. When I first started I found it difficult to pick my subjects because not that many really jumped out at me. Half way through my second semester, I have a strong interest in a number of topics that I never did before, some which I never thought I would. I picked up philosophy simply because I wanted to learn a little bit of logic and improve my critical thinking skills, it turns out that I love it and I plan to major in it.

Definitely stick with psychology if that is where your true interest lies, but my unsolicited advice would be to try and get a taste of a wide variety of subjects, you might be surprised what you end up liking the most. :)

solid advice man, thanks. i'm not too sure which one i'm doing yet. thinking of BA tho.

I have to be at work in two hours. Should I smoke one? I know I'll get tired and will probably slag off there but still. I want to smoke a J so bad, man.

I have to be at work in two hours. Should I smoke one? I know I'll get tired and will probably slag off there but still. I want to smoke a J so bad, man.

i'd get some sleep then smoke one after work. =D

Depends on what you do, Xadem.

I load trucks for a living and smoke a bowl pretty much every morning before my ~2am shift. When I worked on cars, I seldom smoked before work. Pet store? Weed and pills. Grocery store? Weed every day.

Menial jobs almost invite weed-smokage.

needle in my arm. it's not what you rhtink. fuck the police
nah it ain't me babe

it ain't me you're looking for

edit:
wow i don't remember posting this. and and aaaaand I don't have a hang over. what.the.fuck.

Last edited:
Im smoking spliff nº3 right now. Gotta say im pretty high, haven't smoked in a few days

I'm in psychology class. what an oddball I must say. seems chill tho. my slippers smell bad.

no weed til the weekend

fuckin' legend, even if he's not dead yet

favorite rapper ever here, yall.... I don't like most of his new shit but I always give it a shot just out of respect for how insanely I bumped his first like 7 cd's.

I'm high as fuck, barred out, calling in sick tomorrow (there's more to that beside laziness and irresponsibility... I got fucked up because I decided to take a sick/option day tomorrow a nd I'm just gettin' started is all) and just feelin' all chill here.

How y'all doin'?

Status
Not open for further replies.