• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

CD Social V. Dab or Die Tryin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Either 70 or 91, I can't find 99 locally

I had to hit up Vons to find 99 where I live.

Once you go to the store you never go back to the street

True that! Especially not after the dirt weed that my dealer sold me last time. :D

Is it true that medical cannabis is cheaper than recreational cannabis, in states where it's legal? How do prices of medical typically compare to black market prices? It seemed cheaper at the dispensary than what I remember paying for good black market flower, but maybe I was getting ripped off.

Is it true that medical cannabis is cheaper than recreational cannabis, in states where it's legal? How do prices of medical typically compare to black market prices? It seemed cheaper at the dispensary than what I remember paying for good black market flower, but maybe I was getting ripped off.

Weed is so cheap in CO , I can get an Oz for the same price an some get a quarter in other states

When I was in WA last year it was a bit of a different story. The per gram prices sure seemed cheap, but when I did the math of what I pay at home per gram on a half ounce I found out that the shit in WA was actually about 50% more expensive per gram (I only got a few grams and some edibles when I had the chance in WA, nothing big.) The quality really wasn't all that different, either.... definitely a cleaner high than what I'm used to, but in terms of intensity, strength... ehhhh, it was pretty much par for the course. A little more subtle than I would've expected, for sure, but I loved it and would definitely go back again to the same exact shop.

[EDIT: buuuuuuuut I'm talking legal recreational, not medical so it doesn't even apply I guess]

The med prices are cheaper if you don't like shopping. They are both relatively the same IME in Colorado.

I was paying the same price for a quarter in the Colorado blackmarket exactly 10 ten years ago as I do today for a legal rec ounce in CO. I've never had it so good tbph.

The quality really wasn't all that different, either.... definitely a cleaner high than what I'm used to, but in terms of intensity, strength... ehhhh, it was pretty much par for the course.

That's what I noticed about the med indica I tried last night. It wasn't insanely strong or anything, but the high felt extremely smooth and clean. Must be the cannabinoid ratios.

I think my favorite thing about having access to the wide variety of strains offered at a dispensary is the spectrum of aromas and flavors. It's insane how different one strain is from another, especially when you're vaping, where the flavor comes through distinctly. You'd almost think you were dealing with entirely different herbs if you didn't know any better.

I think my favorite thing about having access to the wide variety of strains offered at a dispensary is the spectrum of aromas and flavors. It's insane how different one strain is from another, especially when you're vaping, where the flavor comes through distinctly. You'd almost think you were dealing with entirely different herbs if you didn't know any better.

I was damn near overwhelmed when they handed me a mother fucking 7-page menu of weed, weed extracts and weed-infused product. No lie, they had this big ass armchair just for people like me-- I sat down on that fucker and read the menu from cover-to-cover while my non-smoking brother looked on like "c'mon bro, hurry the fuck up," and then.... I bought 2 grams. lol

It was Heaven. 8(

It's come down a lot in Washington since last year Jib. If you check out @BretMaverick on IG he posts his receipts and pictures of the flower--he's been getting some really nice Cookies on the rec side that's comparable to medical prices in LA.

I've definitely been there with the menu... first few times I was overwhelmed looking at all the jars, had to get 5 different strains or I felt like I was missing out. I got a big leather menu at the Apothecarium in San Francisco, I thought it was just kinda bougie.

Rec definitely brings down the price (over time) as producers get larger spaces and learn how to grow better. Downsides are overall quality decreases, less choice of strains, and crazy overuse of pesticides. Check out @JungleBoyz on IG for some pictures of a top-quality LA warehouse grow. There's is HUGE but somehow they keep up quality, but I've definitely heard complaints from friends in CO that the $99 OZs are not really that great in terms of nose.

Since we're not supposed to talk prices out of respect to sourcing, we could post links to local WeedMaps places to give each other an idea of local spots?

Can't you get just the cartridges? It tends to get a bit cheaper when you don't have to buy the pen every time, I've noticed.

That shit is an awesome way to get high, though. I haven't experimented with any flavoring but my dude's got that shit at his disposal, I just gotta say the word. idk though, I really enjoy how strong, and clean/pure of a hit I get when I vape oil in my pen.

I've come to learn that the only way I can get high quickly from it is to exhale through my nose, though, which is kind of a bitch but my sinus' will adapt eventually.
Excusamewa but how can you know its an "awesome" way to get high if you havent experiementied with it yourself?

That's kinda scary... do the pesticides make it into the final product? I wonder how you can tell, as a consumer, what you're being sold? Is some herb branded as "organic"?

If they were used in growing, yes.

There's been evidence of growers using pesticides that aren't even approved for edible crops (violation of federal law). That was in Colorado. I'm sure it happens in California as well but there's not even any testing requirement here, so ignorance is bliss for now... Or only buy from known growers.

Saw this video on facebook today thought I'd share it. BHO lab exploding severely burning both people and putting one into critical condition. Shit's crazy all you people making your own oil becareful

You wanted none of that

edit:
just realized the lounge is a bunch of closet cases. lol

Last edited:
Haha , how true! Some r cool. but the real lounge rats r .
My demeanor towards the rats was intentional however my context is not so obvious.

Let me explain.

As of last night at some point, an Administrator changed the code of the Bluelight's front page (php version), http://bluelight.org/vb/forum.php, so that the actual Lounge does not appear until you are logged in.

This issue does not occur on the normal front page, http://bluelight.org/vb/content/. It only occurs on http://bluelight.org/vb/forum.php.

Now, normally I would view this a just a regular bug in the code and report to the Admins, but I'm 100% sure the Admins already know about this issue because of their intentions earlier to make the Lounge private.

I prefer to let the issue boil at the point.

Well... the lounge is definitely an acquired taste....

New users might go there expecting the most helpful and friendliest drug-related advice, and..... well..... and not get that.

I can see why it's not on the main page.

Status
Not open for further replies.