• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

CD Social V. Dab or Die Tryin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got some jack herer pull n snap, damn I love how dabbing with an e-pen and a smoke buddy= no smell.

The only thing that sucks, is that it's real easy to take a dab that's too big and make me lazy as fuck for the rest of the day.

Smoking buds with pesticides and shit is NOT good. I feel WAY better since I made the switch to concentrates; smoking .02g bowls of dank nugz was killing my lungs

Got some jack herer pull n snap, damn I love how dabbing with an e-pen and a smoke buddy= no smell.

The only thing that sucks, is that it's real easy to take a dab that's too big and make me lazy as fuck for the rest of the day.

Smoking buds with pesticides and shit is NOT good. I feel WAY better since I made the switch to concentrates; smoking .02g bowls of dank nugz was killing my lungs

Maybe my e-pen's different, but wax gives me a hell of a smell.... nothing like smoking, but noticeable to a smoker, imo.

someone correct me if I'm wrong but I thought most forms of concentrate actually increase the concentration of any residual pesticide if there are any.

Unless it is distillate I don't really see how making extracts will remove much other than plant material. Unless it can be filtered or boiled off at lower temps than cannabinoids then BHO is not going to remove it.

I could see how the process of making distillate might be much more likely to target specific cannabinoids and leave out unwanted substances, but most other forms of concentrate I don't think does much to remove many unwanted chemicals if they are present.

someone correct me if I'm wrong but I thought most forms of concentrate actually increase the concentration of any residual pesticide if there are any.

Unless it is distillate I don't really see how making extracts will remove much other than plant material. Unless it can be filtered or boiled off at lower temps than cannabinoids then BHO is not going to remove it.

I could see how the process of making distillate might be much more likely to target specific cannabinoids and leave out unwanted substances, but most other forms of concentrate I don't think does much to remove many unwanted chemicals if they are present.

That makes sense, I'm pretty sure my bias comes from the fact that the concentrate I have is from a dispensary. I grew up in Florida, and there was a lot of pesticide heavy "Haze" going around. Estrogen boosting plant food etc**
I think concentrates are very helpful to help curb desire to do harder drugs

Three of the major recreational cannabis producers in Washington state tested positive for banned substances not long ago.

In the article, the owner of one of the dispensaries that got busted walked into a popular store and ran his own personal lab tests. Reportedly, all of the samples tested positive for banned pesticides as well, although it said he wouldn't name any of the brands or stores he purchased the samples from. To me, it sounded like he was almost suggesting that spraying was common place in the industry- just one the lesser known and uglier sides to it. He certainly isn't the only one, and my guess would be most that don't push for being organic are using similar chemicals to control pest and fungus as well.

Just pick up some ethanol concentrate

sqnuiv.jpg

dm8u2f.jpg

An I got some G13 sugar wax , I've been smoking this for the past few weeks (lots of terpps ) :)

15y90xy.jpg

An some peyote breath shatter

2q1gas6.jpg

Haven't smoked for a while but decided to slow down with benzos and opiates and instead fuck with something less addictive. So of course weed is the top of the list. Just had a hit from my pipe, damn that shit is rough on your throat but it's nice being stoned.

/\hope your trip was good still

Stayhealthy, what's up with the 6% ethanol concentrate? is that for smoking??

How has vaping compared to smoking? I'm considering making the switch, but I don't know.

It feels like inhaling deliciously fragrant, cannabis-scented air. The high seems different. I can see how some people might prefer the smoking high, especially those who really want to feel "fucked up", but I personally prefer the cleaner high that I get from vaping (less cottonmouth, better short-term memory). Vaping flower seems marginally more efficient than smoking it, but it's a bit hard to tell, especially because my tolerance has gone up lately.

Yeah ! It didn't tast to good. But it was cheap an something new

It's not made for smoking. That kind of ethanol concentrate is mainly intended for eating, they usually sell it in an oral syringe. It's decarbed because it's heated in the process.

I'm feeling good, got a bunch of BHO last night at the Secret Sesh. Haven't been smoking enough though because my parents are visiting.

Yeah idk about smoking anything that dark, there are many things that can cause a dark color but a dark black color is usually indicative of a hot purge, like rick simpson oil.

And not to bad talk Rick Simpson Oil, I eat it every day

enjoying some dabs and preparing for a weekend in the desert

And not to bad talk Rick Simpson Oil, I eat it every day

enjoying some dabs and preparing for a weekend in the desert

oh for sure, nothing wrong with it at all. If I lived closer to clubs that carried it regularly I would probably eat it all the time. Usually pretty cheap compared to everything else.

But I've heard people say you can dab rick simpson oil.. and I"m always just like "wut-- noooo000OOO."

So this is interesting. one of 12 cannabis testing facilities closed not long ago due to what sounds like lies, or just shitty work. The owner accused his science director and 25% share owner of falsifying results.

what a surprise. Those lab tests that just may not be as trustworthy as we thought.

https://www.newcannabisventures.com...-lab-failure-points-to-flawed-business-model/
"One of the twelve licensed cannabis testing labs in Washington has failed, with Testing Technologies CEO Larry Ward forced to close after firing Dustin Newman, the science director, a month ago and accusing him of falsifying results. Earlier this year, Jim McRae issued an extremely critical report of Washington’s testing labs, suggesting that several players in the industry were issuing results that were overly friendly to their customers. While he didn’t initially name Testing Technologies, he now states that it had “the most business-friendly ranking” in his analysis."

https://www.newcannabisventures.com...regulated-washington-cannabis-testing-market/
http://www.seattletimes.com/seattle...-suspends-operations-in-dispute-over-results/

Last edited:
It's not made for smoking. That kind of ethanol concentrate is mainly intended for eating, they usually sell it in an oral syringe. It's decarbed because it's heated in the process.

I'm feeling good, got a bunch of BHO last night at the Secret Sesh. Haven't been smoking enough though because my parents are visiting.

I ended up giving it to a friend. I should of tried eating it ! :(

Been smoking on 2 new flavors this week. Not the most photogenic oil, but shit's still fire regardless. Can really taste the blueberry coming through on the BCD, and the sour pebbles is alright. My dude's really stepping up his packaging game with these sealed and labeled packets. Pretty solid for a black market state lol

opne3Sl.png

Hopefully getting some new flowers today too in the next 2-3 hours. Always good to change it up and smoke a little weed

I feel like such a noob in this thread, never having used hash, BHO, or any of these fancy extracts.

Does anyone else feel like they require slightly less sleep during periods of cannabis use? I feel like when I don't get high as often, the extra stress is physically exhausting, and I need to sleep more to keep up.

I remember Terence McKenna, after noting that he dreamt less during periods of heavy cannabis use, hypothesized that cannabis reduced the necessity for dreams by substituting for the neurological function of dreams. Interesting thought, and somewhat related to my observation.

Status
Not open for further replies.