• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

CD Social/ Information booth - Plans for 4/20? vrs. FUCKING COPS AND EATING CHICKEN

Status
Not open for further replies.
picking up some school supplies after work, makes me hate working today and at the same time not hate it.

if that makes sense

^ Not sure if that doesn't make sense...

Futurama_Fry_Looking_Squint2.jpg

...or just not stoned yet.

Today there's a solar eclipse, so my plan is to bring my handy dandy MFLB out and vape some of the tastiest weed that I've ever had =D So dank it feels like ice on my tongue.

I'm pissed I missed another solar eclipse. Stupid west coast.

I'll just have to wait till 2017's total solar eclipse. That's one to travel for.

Yeah i didnt have any chance of seeing that solar eclipse over here in florida. But i did have a blast back on Cinqo de mayo!

NSFW:
574959_10151651447270487_509070486_23753674_1748687337_n.jpg

I don't remember my cinqo de mayo... as it should be.

I enjoy pretending to be mexican for a day, just as much as I enojy being Irish on st. paddy's. Sombreros are fucking awesome.

my facebook officially deleted today, it really sucks I had to get rid of it to find real employement and for the Air Force... Last internship interview I went to, the fuckers made me LOG IN to my facebook account, which they had already found, dispite being both private and UNREGISTERED from the google search cache (you have to petition Google to remove your personal information from their search queries, I suggest everyone does this. Everything you post on the interwebz under your name is cached by their engine and can be recalled unless you do so.)

Fucking big brother.

What is the most intense high you've ever experienced?

Alright, these stories are always very interesting, and in some cases absolutely fucking comical. I'm curious to hear some stories about some intense highs from others. I guess I'll kick this off with a story of my own. :)

My most intense experience with smoking Marijuana was with three of my friends at college who decided to trip that day on some decent LSD tabs that my friend got from his hometown, at this point in time I was relatively new to smoking and had never done any drugs before so I didn't feel comfortable dropping tabs after never tripping before so I just decided to smoke a fuck ton of bud that day. To this day I have never had a more intense experience with marijuana than that day. Which by the way was an AMAZING experience in itself, and the most powerful experience I have had with smoking weed.

I'm just gonna skip right to the details here to avoid writing out a huge story, way too lazy for that bullshit lol. Anyway, sitting in my dorm just hanging out and listening to some music my friends began to feel the effects of the tabs and decided to smoke a little bit. I pulled out the bong my friend had perched on top of his desk and began to pack the bong, and we probably packed it another 4 or 5 times after that. By the time we were finished with that they were all peaking and decided to stop smoking, with the bowl halfway burnt through and me wanting to be higher I decided to torch the remaining pack to my face. At this point in time I was already very stoned and I began to milk the bong to the thickest brown smoke I have ever seen in my life. (My friends bong was like a 450$ set-up with an ash catcher and a nice party bowl and swear to god this thing had brown smoke filled up in both the ashcatcher and tube) when the bud stopped burning I pulled the bowl and inhaled all that thick smoke and I literally could not breathe, I felt very sweaty and I inhaled so much smoke that I had to excuse myself to the bathroom because I was pretty sure I was gonna boot. I sat in the bathroom coughing and burping up the smoke I swallowed I ended up not puking and remained there for about five minutes to collect myself I felt higher than I have ever felt in my life, I cant even describe it and honestly I vaguely remember it but the part after that I returned to my friends who were pretty much just vibing out listening to some Pink Floyd I laid down on my bed and didnt say a word to them (I'm not even sure if they heard my come into the room at that point) About five minutes later my friends turn around and look at me on my bed just fiddling with my nose with a huge smile on my face giggling to myself looking like I am having the time of my life LOL. Needless to say they all began to laugh uncontrollably at my antics. At that point they decided to grab a little bowl and some weed to smoke in a forested area near this little river deep in the forest right outside of my residence hall. At this point I was already feeling extremely stoned but decided to go with them anyway to smoke some more. We got to this little area with a bunch of rocks to sit on and a fallen log. To be honest I vaguely remember this part but I remember sitting on one of the rocks facing the little river and staring deep into the forest and watching the sun go down. Near where I was sitting there was what looked like a little animal den and for some strange reason I was convinced there was a little animal that was going to run out and attack me (don't ask why lol) so I felt a little on edge but I talked myself down and just convinced myself that what I was feeling was not true and I was just paranoid/extremely stoned. I was so lost in my thoughts at this point just staring into the forest not even saying a word to any of my friends watching the sun go down I completely forgot my friends were even there and that we even decided to smoke a bowl in the forest. It was like I completely melted into the forest, like a spirit of nature of something like that it was so strange and I just remember sitting there feeling so lost and amazed at this beautiful natural scene with the quiet trickling of water in the river next to me I was so enthralled and just so caught up in the moment, I cant really even describe it to be honest. I was lost in my own world and looking through the trees and all the logs and what not I saw what looked like two people having sex, a women bent down deep into the forest and a guy thrusting behind her I dunno if I was seeing shit or the fact that it was nearing dark was playing tricks on my mind and making me come up with things to see. At this point I was still completely unaware that I was even with my friends and my friend pat me on the back with the bowl in my face, I think they skipped me a few times because I was just in my own world and already stoned this felt like I was being ripped from my dream world and snapped back into reality. To be honest I really don't remember much after that other than my experience in the woods that day as the strangest and most beautiful/interesting thing I have ever experienced.

The next day I told my other roommates and my friends about my experience in the woods that day. Those three friends of mine still fuck with me about it to this day, after comparing experiences with each other they still say I was the most fucked up out of everyone that day and I didn't even touch any acid lol! I don't know if I was tripping from all the weed I smoked that day or just catching vibes from my friends who were peaking in the forest at that time but damn that shit was fucking crazy!!!

Please share your stories! I want to know what your experience was like!

uhh...

social topic... or blog roll material... not really CD worthy.

merged

Not a bad last night on this side of the planet.
  • Blunt - Super Pez, Hulk, Black Mamba, Holy Jane
  • Blunt - Super Pez, Hulk, Black Mamba
  • 2 joints - Super Pez, Hulk
  • 5 bowls - Skywalker
Yup.

have to wait till friday until i get some new hash. been too long since i had a smoke. somehow, inexplicably, it's easier to score smack and crack than hash. at least the quantity i'll be receiving will last a while.

have to wait till friday until i get some new hash. been too long since i had a smoke. somehow, inexplicably, it's easier to score smack and crack than hash. at least the quantity i'll be receiving will last a while.

That's what I really hated about living where I used to! I'm so glad to live in California now. %)

been smoking bowls all week during lunch break

should probably stop doing that

Wow... A small tolerance break got me baked as fuck in the last days haha.

I started smoking some of my homegrown Black Jack so that might have helped too.

I took a one week break and have been smoking once or twice in the last 4 days and I was pretty high the whole time after a small amount, not wanting to smoke another joint or bowl.

but it raises so fucking quickly once you start up again... double-edged sword like shit....

what it do, CD.... it's like 3:30am, but I'm all pilled out off Xanax and Percs and I'm wide the fuck awake. Playin' computer games and shit to pass the time and enjoy the high in between blunts. If anyone's on you should get at me on here. I'm bored as fuck and all sociable and shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.