• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

CD Social/ Information booth - Plans for 4/20? vrs. FUCKING COPS AND EATING CHICKEN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basically, since the screen is so close to the grinding spikes the holes for the kief to fall through get retardedly clogged up with kief. I'm looking for a way to push it through the screen easier... I've just been hitting it with a thumbtack, loosening the kief and banging it on my tray. So am I shit out of luck? Do I have to buy the 4-piece grinder, or is there an easy way of dealing with a grinder that has the kief screen sealed against the grinder compartment?

Two things:
Dull knife for the edges (a lot builds up on the inside of grinder walls, any lining, etc, sometimes even on the splines or grooves)
A coin. I put a cleaned nickle coin ontop of the compartment where the kief falls in my ginder. Mine is 5 compartments so I don't really have to worry about 'unpure' kief being pushed through, but if this isn't a huge concern, i'd do that. The kief will generally be a shade darker, toward green. Every now and then, I rattled the grinder around and the coin does all the work.

Im thinking about grinding up a half of the onion im grabbing friday, taking all the kief, and smoking it out of my bong.

Ah I always enjoyed doing this, but be warned: that shit will go up in flames. Use a screen and some ash on the bottom so it doesn't all pull through... also prepare yourself to cash the bowl in a single hit, the kief will go up in fire and cherry out almost immediately.

You can use a hot knife, or if you are scared of that, 'chase the dragon'. I've chased oils, hash, and other extracts - if you have experience doing so with oppies, it really isn't that hard.

Hey Chainer!

Your classes done yet? I know you been a busy ballar lately! Hope your semester went well!

Im waiting on getting some yummy sour diesel straight from NY. My connects around here have been shitty lately, I actually cannot wait to get back to Memphis in the fall. Florida has over all better weed, but i dont have the connections i used to have where I am at now, and i dont plan on staying here long. In memphis i knew alot more people.

Also i got my addy refilled today, yay for ADHD meds!

Two things:
Dull knife for the edges (a lot builds up on the inside of grinder walls, any lining, etc, sometimes even on the splines or grooves)
A coin. I put a cleaned nickle coin ontop of the compartment where the kief falls in my ginder. Mine is 5 compartments so I don't really have to worry about 'unpure' kief being pushed through, but if this isn't a huge concern, i'd do that. The kief will generally be a shade darker, toward green. Every now and then, I rattled the grinder around and the coin does all the work.

Yeah, see, I'm used to the coin trick too. This 3 compartment grinder's got the screen so close to the grinder compartment that I can't fit a thing between the screen and the metal. Plus, the screen's obviously got one of those metal "gaskets" (that's what I call them anyways) that are a bitch for me to get off and then back on.

I'm workin' with it, though. I'll just upgrade in a few weeks. I mean, it's working, it's just a hassle... I've already got about 2.3g of crystally ass kief so I'm not too bothered about it.

Hey Chainer!

Your classes done yet? I know you been a busy ballar lately! Hope your semester went well!

I just blew off one final, I have three others I am hard at work with. It was just some stupid 401 gen ed class, Archaeology through Anthropology. I missed an exam due to mono, and the professor was a total ass about it. I sat down with him yesterday and he basically said "if you get a 95 on the final, I will pass you" to which I responded (no joke) "well fuck that, I'm out," and then walked out of the office.

As for the other 3 classes, well... In the past 3 days I've written 11 essays, totaling 17,000 words. I've got 10 to go before Friday, which I guess will be around 15,000 words.

So yeah, busy as hell. Also, work sucks. I'm still finding time to toke up a nice fatty L of sativa.

Every now and then you gotta take an apple juice break.

Ah I always enjoyed doing this, but be warned: that shit will go up in flames. Use a screen and some ash on the bottom so it doesn't all pull through... also prepare yourself to cash the bowl in a single hit, the kief will go up in fire and cherry out almost immediately.

You can use a hot knife, or if you are scared of that, 'chase the dragon'. I've chased oils, hash, and other extracts - if you have experience doing so with oppies, it really isn't that hard.

Im just going to do a giant rip out of my bong

that's how I do it. I prefer to dust my bud instead, though. Less rough on the lungs

I had some sour diesel hash a while back. :) Great flavor.

I'm currently about to vaporize some wax. :D

are you sure it sounds good, or have you been taking too much lsd again =D jp of course

glad to hear you're doing already yo

are you sure it sounds good, or have you been taking too much lsd again =D jp of course

glad to hear you're doing already yo

I haven't done LSD for at least a solid month or two.

The genre of music I make is called noise, so of course, it sounds good. ;)

anyone ever use an anchor nug to clog up the bowl?

NSFW:
atxn5.jpg

reggie's back! so fuckin' cised right now.. got my check a day early, I'm off tomorrow AND I found midgrade for the superlow. Shit, today was just a good day.

I haven't done LSD for at least a solid month or two.

Dang, Captain! It's gonna be so mindblowing when you do it again :D

I haven't tripped since February myself, waiting makes it all the more special. ;)

anyone ever use an anchor nug to clog up the bowl?

NSFW:
atxn5.jpg

Yup, we call it a "nug plug" around these parts. Only way to do it, imo, or else you risk getting your bong dirty with a bunch of ash instead of just keeping it in the bowl to tap out later.

I don't use a nug plug, but i've found a couple of ways to keep your pieces clean.

Firstly, I always use an ashcatcher when smoking flowers, therefore only the ashcatcher gets nasty. It takes way longer for the bong to get dirty.

Also, I use slides (or bowls) with "ice pinches", so instead of having a single hole in the bottom of the bowl, it has pinches that holds the weed. I have another one with a glass disc inserted in there with slits all around it, so the weed doesn't fall through and it's way easier to unclog with a paper clip.

Unfortunately my slides are pretty dirty at the moment so I can't show you, but if you wish I could take a picture because i'm not so sure if you will understand.

i use glass screens, personally

Those damn glass screens get so annoying when smoking flowers. I tap it out and am not sure which is the ash and which is the screen, or I'll blow out the piece outside forgetting there's a little screen inside.

Perfect for smoking hash and kief, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.