• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

CD Social/ Information booth - Plans for 4/20? vrs. FUCKING COPS AND EATING CHICKEN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh okay, I got too lazy to watch the whole video but that does make sense. We don't need drugs how powerful our minds are but we live in a world full of them so why not? 8)

That's kind of like living in a glass house and purposefully throwing stones because, in your mind, a few broken panes isn't going to hurt anybody.

I mean, yeah, we live in a world full of mind-altering substances, but that doesn't mean they exist solely to get you high. Well... I guess it just depends on your world view.... eh... I would delete this but fuck it. Might as well click the button.

LOLOLLOLOLOLOLOL

WUT R RULEZ?

read them.
-chainer

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey what's up with y'all? Been a little while i came over here.

I'm having a blast in deutschland, especially with their cheap and delicious beers haha. Deutschland plays today in the euro so it's going to be crazy going to the bars!

P.S. A.E check your inbox

No, he said canabis primairy effect is it DOES give you a divine feel, everything is positive. The next day and time following that however (the secondary effects) is quite the opposite. Lessened ability to focus, lower concentration, memory, motivation etc. I think he makes a good point with meditation in particular. People who smoke and meditate, may not be able to reach that state without weed, while people who do it naturally don't need that "fix".

Funny, because I almost feel like cannabis is the opposite for me. The high is pretty anxiogenic and uncomfortable for me, but then I tend to feel relaxed and alert once I start to come down.

I'm having a blast in deutschland, especially with their cheap and delicious beers haha. Deutschland plays today in the euro so it's going to be crazy going to the bars!

That's awesome man.

I'm German and have always wanted to visit the country.

where in germany are you? I was mostly near hamburg but checked out berlin, hanover and Leipzig.

germany is good for:
cars
beer
heavy meals
sexy womenz

Hi! I was originally floating around OD, but I find I have no real reason to be there anymore, nor do I feel welcome, and cannabis is the only drug I care for these days. Anywho, just thought id introduce myself. :)

Hi! I was originally floating around OD, but I find I have no real reason to be there anymore, nor do I feel welcome, and cannabis is the only drug I care for these days. Anywho, just thought id introduce myself. :)

What strain are you smoking? %)

What strain are you smoking? %)

Right now, I'm smoking some shitty dirty mexican shwag. It makes me sad, but I'm in between jobs and can't really spend much money. I did have some really nice Burmese Kush not too long ago, though.

How bout you?

Right now, I'm smoking some shitty dirty mexican shwag. It makes me sad, but I'm in between jobs and can't really spend much money. I did have some really nice Burmese Kush not too long ago, though.

How bout you?

Jack Flash PR, Green Crack PR, Bugatti PR, and Jack Herer PR.

Gosh I've fallen in love with canna-chocolate. Each chocolate I make contains about 0.5g bud ground into a powder consistency with an electric coffee grinder and is moulded into shape with an ice cube mould. One is enough to get me quite wasted and the taste is really quite good. They're actually quite moreish as well even though you can taste the weed slightly. The trick is to grind the bud up as finely as possible. Next I'm probably going to have a go at making cannabutter to use in various recipes.

I love edibles because they're so easy and discrete. You can take them anywhere and nobody will know (providing nobody finds them a decides to steal one not knowing what they contain, but that's easy enough to prevent from happening in most cases). I love having one before I go to bed since it lasts for so much longer and keeps me asleep if it's a pure indica.

Iv made a few edibles before but I'm always already high before I eat them so I dont feel the effects... >_< still tastes awesome though

Gosh I've fallen in love with canna-chocolate. Each chocolate I make contains about 0.5g bud ground into a powder consistency with an electric coffee grinder and is moulded into shape with an ice cube mould. One is enough to get me quite wasted and the taste is really quite good. They're actually quite moreish as well even though you can taste the weed slightly. The trick is to grind the bud up as finely as possible. Next I'm probably going to have a go at making cannabutter to use in various recipes.

I love edibles because they're so easy and discrete. You can take them anywhere and nobody will know (providing nobody finds them a decides to steal one not knowing what they contain, but that's easy enough to prevent from happening in most cases). I love having one before I go to bed since it lasts for so much longer and keeps me asleep if it's a pure indica.

I'm right there with ya. %)

I normally dose about 1 gram though.

I'm really annoyed, I just made this canna chocolate recipe only to find that the chocolate literally won't come out of the ice cube mould!

1g of good bud seems quite a big oral dose. It might be that my bud was a bit stronger than average but the half a gram had me absolutely wasted. Too high even, so I dread to think what 1g would be like.

I'm really annoyed, I just made this canna chocolate recipe only to find that the chocolate literally won't come out of the ice cube mould!

1g of good bud seems quite a big oral dose. It might be that my bud was a bit stronger than average but the half a gram had me absolutely wasted. Too high even, so I dread to think what 1g would be like.

Get a knife and wedge it out. You can do it!! :D

Sup kids?

2 months clean from all substances besides my script'd kpins, ambien, and alcohol occasionally. Legal drug user again.

It's not all it's cracked up to be, but I sure as hell am surprised how much longer my pay checks last, and that they get banked.

Sup kids?

2 months clean from all substances besides my script'd kpins, ambien, and alcohol occasionally. Legal drug user again.

It's not all it's cracked up to be, but I sure as hell am surprised how much longer my pay checks last, and that they get banked.

You aren't smoking weed? 8o

fuck ive been getting so stoned the past couple days, i forgot the strain name. i had been smoking spice like everyday and regular weed wasnt getting me as high, even strains like sour d and such, this guy sold me this stuff yesterday i smoked like a third of a blunt and i was fucked for like 6 hours, he said its the best strain available now, i just wish i could remember what i was called

Status
Not open for further replies.