• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

CD Social/ Information booth - Plans for 4/20? vrs. FUCKING COPS AND EATING CHICKEN

Status
Not open for further replies.
I donno...mayne its just cause I am a stoner but that seems like a lot of work, and I bet that if he did offer to let the dude just pay the fine directly to him that it would NEVER get paid! Then you would just waste a bunch of time and possibly let this guy get away. You know if people want to risk breaking the law I generally turn the other chick, cause who am I to judge. But when your law breaking starts to fuck people over like in this case, I have no problem calling the cops.

You should press charges and just let the cops handle that asshole, sounds like he doesnt need to be taking care of a one month old anyways.

On a skunkier note....look what I just picked up a quarter of....Not sure what strain it is, but its covered in tricombs. And this bud is prolly close to two grams by it self!

NSFW:
IMG_1368.JPG

IMG_1371.JPG

Yeah, the cable company was really trying to convince me to press charges so I followed through with it. I'm really not an asshole who wants to ruin someones day, but when it directly effects me and gets in the way of my academics things change. The first time it happened, I let it go because I didn't have to pay to get it fixed, and I wasn't all stressed about trying to turn my assignments in on time.

Not only did he fuck me over though, but the cable company too. They had to come over to my appartment, find the problem, replace the cable (which isn't an easy task, I live in a big apartment building and it took them around 2 hours to replace the cable while doing so out in the freezing cold trying to keep it hidden and off the ground etc so people don't trip) all at free of charge. They lose man hours and materials all for nothing which isn't cool for them all because this guy wanted some free cable. What a hassle.

Focusing onto positive things now, that nugget looks delicious. The second picture looks like someone dumped some kief onto it with that yellowy amber tint to it. Even the stem is covered. Yummy ;)

freezing little balls (individually wrapped) of hash cookie dough will either be the best thing ever or a terrible idea, but they are easy to eat and tasty.

Currently tokin a 'care package' that my grower pal sent me. An assortment is important. =D

Watching the Stupor Bowl & tokin some Lemon OG(?). I think that's what my buddy wrote. All I know is I'm tore down from the floor down.

Just moved to Brisbane, Australia

Hi all, just moved to Brisbane, Australia - any weed smokers in Brisbane on this forum?

Last edited:
congratulations.

australians invented ganja.

no sourcing.

yeah Welcome to blueliught and welcome to CD.

PLEASE READ THE CD GUIDELINES. Do it now.

And im merging this with the CD social thread.

Hey stop with the sarcasm on here you fucking bitch bag crybaby weed smoking porch monkeys. This is no laughing matter. Taking drugs is a serious hobby and should not be enjoyed by anyone of laughed about. I take ten hits of acid and read a book all night, now thats fun you refer t bags should try it out.

Getting drunk, smoking all your weed, and not remembering it

It happens to me every time. I buy a sack that's supposed to last me a week, I smoke it all in one drunken night, and I don't even remember enjoying it. Then, I have to go all week with little or no weed...Crossfade problems 8(

that sucks man, maybe lock it up somewhere you won't be able to access while drunk? seems like such a waste otherwise...

I try, and I am sometimes successful. I think I'm too generous when I'm drunk, and will just smoke everybody out, ha. I need to learn to become a stingy drunk..asap

Aww thats sad :(

I always need a new lighter ASAP when there's nowhere to buy one...I buy those 5 packs and hide them in different spots...like captaintom suggested but maybe portion it out so in case you find one stash, you might not find the other :)

at least, until you're sober. hopefully...

but yea one of the best things i learned in life was how to be selfish. ha!

Ya, maybe sticking it in a lot of different places would help, i gotta try that. I feel you on those lighters though. There ain't nothing worse than packing a bowl just to realize you have no lighter.

Status
Not open for further replies.