• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

CD Social/ Information booth - Plans for 4/20? vrs. FUCKING COPS AND EATING CHICKEN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that sucks, but please dont create new threads just to share with us how you smoked all your weed. This is CD social material.

Oh, sorry. I'm new to forums and such. The only other forums I've ever posted in are music forums...and they always get on me there for posting in the wrong places. My apologies.

I miss the days of a new CD Social having to be made every week. Now we're lucky to finish a page in a month.

Where did we go wrong, CD? :(

I miss the days of a new CD Social having to be made every week. Now we're lucky to finish a page in a month.

Where did we go wrong, CD? :(

I've been busy dabbing some delicious wax, I'll try to do my part to get this one complete. ;)

So I'm definitely having an Incubus kind of day. I've had songs from Morning View stuck in my head since I woke up and I'm loving every minute of it.

What y'all fools got planned for today? I think I'm gonna pay a surprise visit to my little sister. Haven't seen her in months and she just popped back into town for a little bit. Other than that it's the usual-- just waitin' for the weed man to wake up and answer his god damn phone. 8(

What up captain and jibult, I haven't spoken to you guys in a while, how's it been. Smoking on fine green as usually as I suspect?

I haven't smoked weed for 26 days and I just smoked for thr first time.since then. I took 2 puffs of high quality buds and I'm sooooo fucking high

Nah, I've been staying with the midgrade for the past week or so. UPS just isn't putting enough money in my pocket to sustain a highgrade smoking habit outside of peak season.

Shit's been good, though, man! I don't know what it is but I've been in an unusually decent mood this week and I hope it stays with me. I think I'm starting to get a little too comfortable with being an abrasive dick most of the time, so I feel pretty good about catching myself lately before I go to fuck with someones head or just completely disregard their point-of-view.

awwwwww FUCK. Dude came through with something in between shwag and midgrade.... not exactly what I was looking forward to.

Solution: 2g of diesel to make myself a medium-highgrade blend. Mission #2, go!

What y'all fools got planned for today?

Listening to harsh noise walls, about to dab some wax. Later, I'll go to work. :)

What up captain and jibult, I haven't spoken to you guys in a while, how's it been. Smoking on fine green as usually as I suspect?

I have been dabbing wax, although I have two dank strains of weed too. :D

UPS just isn't putting enough money in my pocket to sustain a highgrade smoking habit outside of peak season.

Sorry to hear that.

Sustaining a mid grade habit on the east coast is probably exactly the same as sustaining a top shelf habit on the west coast when you factor in the cost. =D

Nonetheless I still go out of my way to acquire the finest waxes and oils. I have four to choose from at the moment and have only tried three of the four. :)

What y'all fools got planned for today?

I think I'll just go for a little drive in the country...

153.gif

^ lol oh shit!

I personally had a good day, the wax I have is fucking amazing, and I'm going for another dab now. %)

Nah, I've been staying with the midgrade for the past week or so. UPS just isn't putting enough money in my pocket to sustain a highgrade smoking habit outside of peak season.

Shit's been good, though, man! I don't know what it is but I've been in an unusually decent mood this week and I hope it stays with me. I think I'm starting to get a little too comfortable with being an abrasive dick most of the time, so I feel pretty good about catching myself lately before I go to fuck with someones head or just completely disregard their point-of-view.

Good to head everything is going good and you have weed to smoke. Di you have an aim? I'd love to.talk sometime

Captain always making me jealous with your dabs

Captain always making me jealous with your dabs

=D

I have 4 different kinds of wax, and 3 different kinds of weed...

weed strains I have: Lamb's Bread, Blue Dream, and Girl Scout Cookie
wax strains I have: Sky Walker OG, Venus OG, AK 47, and Blue Dream.

%)

Going to dab some of the Blue Dream wax now.

=D

I have 4 different kinds of wax, and 3 different kinds of weed...

weed strains I have: Lamb's Bread, Blue Dream, and Girl Scout Cookie
wax strains I have: Sky Walker OG, Venus OG, AK 47, and Blue Dream.

%)

Going to dab some of the Blue Dream wax now.

hash plant makes amazing wax. i made some, and got the thc to supperate. so fucking amazing. pure yellow goodness, next to a brown blob of awesome, but the yellow was the crazy high thc shit.

other than that, my favourite to make wax, is to use 10+ strains and have an epic conglomerate of pure freight train full of rdx going critical in your brain.

Yo i have ak48 xkushbuuble berry. Then i use my vapor tbag system to get stoned on weeds man. I have soo many flavors of this intoxicating potporee. Dam i sounding like a real fancy lad qwem ball. Remember when smoking weed was fun and not a fashion statement. Oh thats right you werent even born yet when I was sitting on couch sized bundles. The good old days, now weegros collect herb like baseball cards.

other than that, my favourite to make wax, is to use 10+ strains and have an epic conglomerate of pure freight train full of rdx going critical in your brain.

That sounds fun for someone like me, although I can easily tolerate hybrids and sativa strains. I think some people couldn't handle combining 10+ strains hahaha.

I have my cannabinoid collection out and am considering what to use.

I'll probably dab some Venus OG wax. %)

Tokin some BR_1947 tonight. My friend is the Cultivation Editor at Skunk Magazine & this is 1 of his strains. Blue Rhino x AK-47. :\

Status
Not open for further replies.