• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

CD Social/ Information booth - Plans for 4/20? vrs. FUCKING COPS AND EATING CHICKEN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last time I attended school, the writing utensils were chisels & hammers on granite. 8(

Funny, I took this as you were in art school and doing sculpture. lol. I Graduated from art school with my BFA.

And to awnser your question Jibult, I was finishing up my Masters in Art education, I was at the same art school in memphis i got my undergrad degree. Spent most the semester writting my thesis: Understanding a Personal Management style for teaching. Sounds exciting, doesnt it? lol. But at 57 pages, and lots of praise from my advisers on my research, I am pretty sure I am living proof that stoners can be smart.

Everyday is 420, brah. Why change anything today?

Well where I live there's a huge protest in the park right in front of the provincial government building. At least 3000 people I'd say, and nobody gets arrested unless they're caught dealing. So yeah it's kind of a big deal here just because it's a day when you can haze openly in public, and in front of police and government officials, without fear of being arrested.

Stoned...

Stoned .5mg of Klonopin, a shit ton of Gabapentin its an interesting combo I get uber horny for some reason...

Last edited:
Thats great, but please keep these stoned thoughts to the CD Social thread. No need to make a whole new thread.

every year on 4/20 i do the same ritual wake up at around 7:30am eat some special brownies wait 20 minutes rip a bowl then just burn a j every other hour or so and then eat another couple brownies at 3:20 so it kicks in at 4:20 :D

So I'm sitting here enjoying my drink and my smoke and a few Cracked articles, and a particularly awesome one was written today. I don't know if I'm just unusually high or if this is really worth sharing, but I'm learning some interesting shit here and god damnit if I don't share it with you good people.

5 Insane 'What-If' Scenarios That Almost Changed Everything

Enjoy. :)

Ya'll wanna see something cute?

NSFW:
IM000987.JPG

Thats my kitty arty. He was just a kitten, but really into that weed!

Our kitty (RIP Bronson - 15 years) was free spirited (came and went on his own schedule) loved to camp (and hike!) in the mountains w/ us loved secondhand sativa smoke We blew all our smoke in his direction and he would stick his nose in the air to get as much as possible, then he'd smile, come over & cuddle as long as he could (w/o being disrupted).

http://www.collegehumor.com/picture/6861662/blanket-fort-dwellers-seek-pizza-and-friends

(You used IMG tags instead of URL ones so the link isn't showing. My amazing internet skills figured out a way around that, though.)

If that was Troy and Abed's respective Blanketsburg and/or Pillowtown I'd totally be down. That was like the best two episodes of Community ever.

Well played, don't put them sticky fingers in your ears though it can cause havoc.

Thats great, but do not create a new thread just to tell us that. You can make random comments like this all day in the CD social thread.

merging there now.

NSFW:
34i4ho9.jpg

each container houses a single strain. top has 2 types of hash (bc bubblepress and afghani)

purple kush
bubba kush
darkstar kush
rockstar
atomic blueberry
snowdawg
blackdawg
blueberry kush
UK Cheese
the rest are randoms

Last edited by a moderator:
purple kush
bubba kush
darkstar kush
rockstar
atomic blueberry
snowdawg
blackdawg
blueberry kush
UK Cheese
the rest are randoms

Nice man. Always gotta appreciate the variety. Sounds like some bomb strains too

Last edited:
NSFW:
34i4ho9.jpg

each container houses a single strain. top has 2 types of hash (bc bubblepress and afghani)

purple kush
bubba kush
darkstar kush
rockstar
atomic blueberry
snowdawg
blackdawg
blueberry kush
UK Cheese
the rest are randoms

You look set! CS and I have some bobble hash right now, I love hashhhhhh

You look set! CS and I have some bobble hash right now, I love hashhhhhh

set? no the collection is a living, growing organism, that doesn't get touched until the expiry date 4/20/2013

i have a fat separate sack of hash for cookies and a jar full of purple kush and snowdawg for daily consumption.

Purple kush is tied for best strain ever next to Skunk #1

that is just my opinion on the best quality nugs I have seen, each was grown by a pro and was perfect in everyway except the price which was justified....

It kind of makes the sex awkward and I feel like I can't feel much of the penis :p

Maybe I'm just weird lol

Status
Not open for further replies.