• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

CD Social/ Information booth - Plans for 4/20? vrs. FUCKING COPS AND EATING CHICKEN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im high 85 percent of my day. So trying see see if weed makes sex better. Its hard to say. Im not sure i can remember the last time i was sober and had sex. Soo truth im im to have to sit this one out.

I sometimes find it hard to get it up on weed, but once I do the effects are amazing. Blinding orgasms! Yes please!

for me absolutley not. theres been quite a few times where ive been ready and willing, ill take a few hits and be like "fuuuuuuck that"

ive had girls straight telling me to come have sex with them and im like "naaaaa duude i wanna look at that tree a bit longer" lol

In some states it's illegal to do random checkpoints - I think California is one of them if I'm not mistaken.

i remember hearing a few years ago that its considered entrapment or something like that if a cop sits in a speed trap trying to catch speeders with his lights off. has anyone heard this? i have no idea if its true

ive been using this site since 05 and this is the first time ive posted in a social thread. woot woot

^^ which is exactly why I'm glad some states have laws preventing the police from using them.

http://www.ghsa.org/html/stateinfo/laws/checkpoint_laws.html

Apparently we have them here in California. Here is a list where they do not conduct them:

Alaska
Idaho
Iowa
Michigan
Minnesota
Montana
Oregon
Rhode Island
Texas
Washington
Wisconsin
Wyoming

In the link it also says how often they do checkpoints; in Maryland it's weekly. In California they do 2,500 annually.

You will note that many states where you claim checkpoints do not occur, do in fact have checkpoints in specified regions.

http://www.aclu.org/constitution-free-zone-map
details: http://www.aclu.org/national-security_technology-and-liberty/are-you-living-constitution-free-zone

Legal federal powers grant authorities the ability to search people in border areas, and this certainly trumps state law against 'checkpoints' because of national security.

You will note that many states where you claim checkpoints do not occur, do in fact have checkpoints in specified regions.

details: http://www.aclu.org/national-security_technology-and-liberty/are-you-living-constitution-free-zone

Legal federal powers grant authorities the ability to search people in border areas, and this certainly trumps state law against 'checkpoints' because of national security.

Do you know whether those checkpoints you're referring to are policed by federal or state authorities (or both)? I'm just curious.

In other news, Trailer Park Boys has got to be my favorite show of all-time, and x100 when I'm stoned. I swear I've seen every episode and movie at least 3 times but they never, ever get old. Blue Dream, a blue 30mg Percocet and TPB tonight... just waitin' on my muh fuckin' pizza to get here and this somewhat pitiful Saturday night'll be complete.

Hope everybody else is out doing more exciting shit than I am tonight.

Your ACLU source is more likely to be accurate. I just assumed the source I used would be, sorry for the bad source.

None of this personally effects me, so I honestly don't care either way.

I'm so god damn high right now it's ridiculous... smokin' like a chimney tonight... shit got real serious with this Blue Dream, fellas

Your ACLU source is more likely to be accurate. I just assumed the source I used would be, sorry for the bad source.

None of this personally effects me, so I honestly don't care either way.

No worries, it sucks that that is reality nowadays.

Things you learn....

No worries, it sucks that that is reality nowadays.

Things you learn....

Yeah when I was moving to California, my Grandma (bless her soul) told me I'd get searched going through Arizona. They have driven out west before, but I think that they used a different highway; the one that runs right by Mexico, which is likely why they said that. I took the 40, not the 10/20. But all in all I travelled over 2,600 miles and didn't go through any check points, nor was I even pulled over.

There was a brief moment where I was going 80mph, while tired, in the rain, in New Mexico, and a cop SUV flashed its lights behind me, but when I slowed down it just drove past me. =D

I'm so god damn high right now it's ridiculous... smokin' like a chimney tonight... shit got real serious with this Blue Dream, fellas

You're smoking again hell yeah

That's all I been doing. Really need to find a job or something to better occupy my time. I got a half ounce + another heady 8th on Thursday and I'm already going to need to re-up tomorrow. Rolled it all into joints so I felt wasteful but honestly the half wasn't the best bud and I wasn't going to smoke bowls of it. You get what you pay for.

Thinkin about blasting some oil tomorrow too. I really need an ounce and a half to pack up my extractor tube but I'm going to try it with just an ounce. I'm hoping I can get all the butane out in the freezing cold. Going to have to purge it in my garage, so hopefully a few boiling hot water baths and some whipping will get it all out despite freezing temps, not sure if it makes a difference or not.

You're smoking again hell yeah

That's all I been doing. Really need to find a job or something to better occupy my time. I got a half ounce + another heady 8th on Thursday and I'm already going to need to re-up tomorrow. Rolled it all into joints so I felt wasteful but honestly the half wasn't the best bud and I wasn't going to smoke bowls of it. You get what you pay for.

Thinkin about blasting some oil tomorrow too. I really need an ounce and a half to pack up my extractor tube but I'm going to try it with just an ounce. I'm hoping I can get all the butane out in the freezing cold. Going to have to purge it in my garage, so hopefully a few boiling hot water baths and some whipping will get it all out despite freezing temps, not sure if it makes a difference or not.

Yeah, I couldn't resist come Christmas Day... I just couldn't get into a holiday mood and gave in, grabbed some herb and decided to smoke again until January 1st. Picked up 2 more grams of Blue Dream and another perc earlier this morning, that shit was so great last night I had to reenact it today, lol. I've got a 4 day weekend so yeah, I'm pretty much planning on being faded as much as possible to bring in 2013.

Who's the man that did that to you? Gator's bitches better be usin' jimmies!

Happy near new years, mah fuckas.

Status
Not open for further replies.