• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

CD Social/ Information booth -I used to do drugs ver. I still do, but I use to too

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're worried about smoking pot and becoming lazy while high, you're obviously going to keep thinking of it after you smoke up.
I've taken a few shots on a completely empty stomach and then smoked some good BCs. It's a different buzz, not sure if it's one you're looking for (good for friend nights).
Drink a lot of water (piss a lot. Keep flushing your body out with all that water. You'll soon realize the more water you drink before smoking the more stoned you get!)

And, my personal favourite...
Wake up and smoke it. It used to be my best high of the day.

CBD is responsible for couch lock. Try out smaller dosages of a sativa.

THC is responsible for the anxiety.

Maybe it's not for you? I never get paranoid on weed. Or LSD. Or anything really.

I have pre-existing anxiety, but drugs only make it better for me, not worse.

whats up chainer, havent spoke to you in a while. you better still be smoking those fire buds hahahaha

been chillin man, it's crunch time here at my university so I haven't had much "me" time, but the girl was up for the day & night and brought some oppies so... well, we had a good night, lol.

Now I'm backlogged 24 hours worth of bullshit and I gotta pull an 8 page essay outta my ass. I have 14 hours.

1. T-break
2. Smoke less often
3. Smoke more weed
4. Smoke better weed
5. Agreed with the captain, try sativa.

Do new things while high. Try a walk. Weed is like psychedelics in the sense that it amplifies what you're feeling. If you're tired of being cramped in your house without smoking, it will probably transfer to your high when you do smoke.

Went and got some delicious Lemon Haze today, have smoked a nice amount and am damn baked :)

The afgooey and the blue uh yeah
I am just so baked, you know?
I'm listening to music on my iPhone with a laser light app that lets me put music in and it does light show stuff.

I'm having fun... like... a real good time. I had a little kickback earlier with a couple friends so I was already faded when I came upstairs. Now I'm trying to read posts but I am distracted because I want to watch this app do a light show to Mazzy Star Into Dust....

yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss bupe ,benzos....and weeeeeeddddddddddd yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

What makes you say Thai is schwag? Or is that a slang term? Historically Thai import has generally been quite good for the most part.

in my circles "thai weed" refers to compressed bricks, sometimes tied around a stick, dry as fuck, not very strong, a half z is probably smaller than a deck of cards.

Animal crackers and chocolate pudding.... FUCK YES.

Lets all smoke till we cant smoke no more!

smoked a joint.
ate salad.
ate cerale
ate yogurt
ate pb&J sammich.

basically all foods i have have been consumed and i still want moar.

Status
Not open for further replies.