• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

CD Social/ Information booth -I used to do drugs ver. I still do, but I use to too

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ LOL

Happy Birthday yo, I challenge you to do it in a half hour though. ;)

And you need to smoke at least 28 grams :!

Sounds like a good time :) You're a wax fiend hahah

Haven't tripped in... 2 months? This kick ass weather's making me want to drop a tab, though :D

No more hash for me, only jwh 210 and am 2201. And some mxe left.

Honestly, don't you prefer the real THC/CBD weed and hash high over those synthetics?

I know i preffered the buzz of smoking real weed when I was using blends, but at the time the blends were cheap and seemed worth it to me. But that changed after i started coughing horribly all the time, built up gunk at speeds i have never seen in all my chain smoking time.It was nasty stuff, and after awhile made my symptoms of feeling sick in the morning even worse when i didnt smoke.

Glad Im off that shit.

Speaking of chain smoking....im still alive and kicking from my birthday, drank most the day with family asd eating a huge dinner, came home and had a quick nap then ate 40mg of addy. weeeeeeeeeee still smoking weed at 6am!

Honestly, don't you prefer the real THC/CBD weed and hash high over those synthetics?

Of course I do prefer the real stuff. But I don't have real hash anymore ;)

Connection, oh connection... The Rolling Stones said it better....

Is there a reason why I sometimes feel like a kid when I'm high?

I don't smoke weed all that much, but ocassionally, when I do, I get odd kid-like feelings, and this makes me curious - do any of you who know a lot about brain chemistry know: do kids have high levels of natural cannabinoids in their brains or something? Is that whey I occasionally get this odd effect? Kids seem like they're high all the time anyway. lol. Perhaps this is why smoking weed sometimes gives me this odd effect? I recall when I was a kid, it really was a lot like being high all the time or something. Really I often find this effect disconcerting. I'm an adult. I don't really want to experience kid-like feelings. Anyway, just makes me wonder about kids and brain chemistry.

We're all kids on the inside... the people who fight it either end up behind a desk or in a padded room for the rest of their lives

yah i feel like a kid when im stoned because i dont give a shit about respoonsabilities

I have this sneaking suspicion it has something to do with cannabis being psychotropic and thus altering your thoughts and feelings via activation of G protein coupled receptors in the brain.

Just a hunch though.

You start your life off with being a child. A lot about our lives/personalities are hardened around age 5.

lol^^

whats up chainer?? what strain of weeds u smokin on ??

CH dude, i bet your smoking on some dank ass nugs!! tempt me with your dispensary nugs :D

wow, marijuana oges so well with opiates and benzos

Status
Not open for further replies.