• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

CBD Megathread

CBG easily breaks down into both CBD and THC in addition to having it's own medical values.
you mean in vivo when ingesting it? while it is the precursor for thc and cbd in cannabis, I doubt that it will do that in humans...

Thanks all. ?

I haven’t really noticed any effects yet, but I’m stressed so I don’t expect good sleep.

Does tolerance build really quickly?

you mean in vivo when ingesting it? while it is the precursor for thc and cbd in cannabis, I doubt that it will do that in humans...
My post is specific to the extraction process for Full Spectrum oils. When medical marijuana dispensaries and CBD (from Hemp) producers attempt to specifically extract CBG, often times they take great lengths such as harvesting WEEKS early just to prevent the breaking down of CBG into CBD and THC. This is due to an enzyme found in the plant that easily breaks it down.

This is just one of the issues that "Full Spectrum" oils have to deal with.

Thanks all. ?

I haven’t really noticed any effects yet, but I’m stressed so I don’t expect good sleep.

Does tolerance build really quickly?
I don't use it everyday due to tolerance being built.

I don't use it everyday due to tolerance being built.
How often do you use it?

It doesn’t seem to be doing much, but my dosage is a lot lower than the ones I’ve seen (I’ve worked my way up to 20mg). ☹️

How often do you use it?

It doesn’t seem to be doing much, but my dosage is a lot lower than the ones I’ve seen (I’ve worked my way up to 20mg). ☹
Only once or twice a week, but I could get away with using it three or four times a week before I noticed any tolerance building.

Dosages seem to vary greatly for people. 20mg isn't too uncommon either. However, if you are able to get something from 20mg, then you might be in a better position than many people here.

*edit - no pricing please* pounds in UK money.
For twelve percent bottle 30ml why is it so expensive.
Can't I make my bud have CBD by cooking

YES IT IS I THINK SO it`s to expensive to be used as a med if thats ur ? lol

I have found a CBD isolate (crystal CBD) connect in Colorado which is cheap as hell. I use a meth pipe to roll the oil created from heating the crystals, which gives big clouds :) CBD from hemp is inferior though. I wish I had a cheap connect for CBD from buds, but I guess we do, in that you can go buy a gram of AC/DC or Harlequin shatter. That is prob the cheapest best way to do it, just buy a gram for X or X bucks and pop it in your vape pen.

This may sound terrible, but I kinda hope so. Just invested in a medicinal CBD flower farm lol. But I would assume on the whole, the reason thc cannabis is cheaper is due to the black market. maybe. Sometimes this stuff doesn't make sense......almost as if theyre making it up as they go.

Am I best just cooking my weenintobutter or oil. Is there anyway to get more CBD by cooking for longer I don't want cbn tho

It's exponentially overpriced, and people only know of it because of its better counterpart, THC. (Which is great)

i'm curious if anyone knows of any specific strains or types of cbd oil or whatever form that helps with opiate withdrawal. i'm a noon to the cbd thing but it's all legal where i live so i want to give it a try and see if it helps at all.

I'm not sure which strains specifically would help, but I want to say that I think a little THC might help ya out a little bit more than what you're suggesting (you know, as opposed to seeking CBD-dominant shit). Any type of hybrid, most likely indica-dominant considering the opiates, would help with withdrawal symptoms so much more than strictly CBD.

Keep in mind, though, there's no weed that's gonna eliminate the withdrawals. It'll help you cope through the sickness, no more or less. As long as you don't expect a miraculous W/D pass, you'll do just fine.... it's gonna suck, but you'll survive, man.

I'm not sure which strains specifically would help, but I want to say that I think a little THC might help ya out a little bit more than what you're suggesting (you know, as opposed to seeking CBD-dominant shit). Any type of hybrid, most likely indica-dominant considering the opiates, would help with withdrawal symptoms so much more than strictly CBD.

Keep in mind, though, there's no weed that's gonna eliminate the withdrawals. It'll help you cope through the sickness, no more or less. As long as you don't expect a miraculous W/D pass, you'll do just fine.... it's gonna suck, but you'll survive, man.
you betcha relief is all i'm looking for. mostly for uplifting my mood a bit, little bit of restless legs relief. and sleep. i miss sleep. thanks for the bit of advice i appreciate it.

Salutations Codydion,

There was a related research program launched a few years ago which according to the guy in charge now seems on halt by fault of Health-Canada precisely, though never even noticed by way too much people who never heard of it (...):

La Presse - Effets du cannabis: la bureaucratie freine la recherche (2020-Jan-6)

Interesting detail: Didier Jutras-Aswad worked for fentanyl manufacturers since at least the Harper days, for all i can tell.

In The Name Of Children

Good day, have fun!! ☮