• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

CBD Megathread

In theory they should be the same, perhaps a more immediate 'effect' if you get anything from CBD to begin with.

I was sold some weed I presume must've been CBD buds because it didn't get me stoned no matter how much I smoked but I guess I may have felt 1% more relaxed after a spliff...

In theory they should be the same, perhaps a more immediate 'effect' if you get anything from CBD to begin with.

I was sold some weed I presume must've been CBD buds because it didn't get me stoned no matter how much I smoked but I guess I may have felt 1% more relaxed after a spliff...
I’ll hopefully get trying the pre-rolls this week sometime so will report back.

Can I post a link here of where I purchased all this? It's a legal UK site selling all kinds of CBD products. If not it's fine 🙂 it was just to give your an idea of what I got.

Last edited:
It wont get you high like regular THC weed but has a pleasant relaxing effect, sometimes i feel ever so slightly stoned from smoking hemp.

It wont get you high like regular THC weed but has a pleasant relaxing effect, sometimes i feel ever so slightly stoned from smoking hemp.
Yeah been using CBD for a wee while now, no high wanted just the calming effects.

Can I post a link here of where I purchased all this? It's a legal UK site selling all kinds of CBD products. If not it's fine 🙂 it was just to give your an idea of what I got.
Thanks for asking, but no that’s sourcing.

Tom

Forgot to add my experiences with CBD. At first I used CBD flower blended into THC flower to tame it down a little bit.Now I use the CBD in whatever form for arthritis mostly. But if I get a bit too high I just take a hit off of a CBD pen.

Thanks for asking, but no that’s sourcing.

Tom

Forgot to add my experiences with CBD. At first I used CBD flower blended into THC flower to tame it down a little bit.Now I use the CBD in whatever form for arthritis mostly. But if I get a bit too high I just take a hit off of a CBD pen.
Completely understand.

I wanted to try cbd weed but I cba to buy backy or rizla etc lol so I might try and find ready made joints if they're not to expensive, let us know on here what they are like

I think that the effects will be very hard to notice consciously. The most effective way to use CBD is to consume it when you feel like there's a pain you need to relieve.

It does work wonders to alleviate physical pains, but there are other pains that CBD can help you with. Like anxiety, sleep, appetite. But those are very difficult to notice and impossible to know if it's the CBD working the effect. placebo or straight coincidence.

I think that the effects will be very hard to notice consciously. The most effective way to use CBD is to consume it when you feel like there's a pain you need to relieve.

It does work wonders to alleviate physical pains, but there are other pains that CBD can help you with. Like anxiety, sleep, appetite. But those are very difficult to notice and impossible to know if it's the CBD working the effect. placebo or straight coincidence.
Yeah have been using oils and spray but not getting any relief from either so thought I'd try the pre-rolls for immediate release instead. I'd probably be needing to smoke these every day to help lol.

long story short, I had to move to a small town where weed is... still... not legalized and the only stuff I could get my hands on I'm convinced had something else in it.

The local smoke shop sells hemp flower that's 25.5%CBD and 0.05%THC. I found that if I smoke like four bowls of the stuff that I can get a semi-decent, weed like buzz going on. But that's a LOT to have to smoke and it destroys my throat just for a mild buzz that doesn't last all that long. and unlike proper weed, smoking for of this stuff won't do anything. You have to reset your system for a few weeks before you can get a decent buzz off of it again.

I was wondering about making super high dose edibles out of it? Edibles are stronger to begin with and considering I get a low but noticeable buzz from smoking enough of it so what would happen if I made something like a 5g edible?

Would that be safe and would it even do anything worthwhile?

Please be careful when high dosing edibles. Start low and increase gradually. It's easy to take too much, and there's no way to back out.

🙏

Last edited:
Please be careful when high dosing edibles. Start low and increase gradually. It's easy to take too much, and there's no way to back out.

🙏

ok, well, part of my question is, what even is a reasonable dose of CDB in an edible?

If you like CBD but don't like smoking, isolate is a lot easier to work with than flower.

I just ordered another 100 grams of CBD isolate. The recent hemp industry explosion has made prices stupid low. I use CBD isolate and MCT oil to make tinctures on days I DONT want to get high. As others noted, CBD alone isn't going to get you high. I essentially rotate cannabinoids in order to avoid tolerance issues.

I'll take about a half gram of pure CBD at a time and it removes any anxious feelings of wanting to smoke weed for a day. Some people only need 10mg of CBD to get a relaxing effect. Your mileage may vary.

Find somewhere skeevy that sells delta 8 thc. It is similar to normal thc in effect, maybe a little weaker but pretty close. It is produced from cbd so people act like it is totally legal. As a consequence is pretty widely sold in illegal states.

Sucks you don't have any access to flower. When I first moved to a small town ( the one I'm still living in ) I had the same problem.

No connects and it wasn't recreational here at the time. I think it had just turned medicinal. No card and no connects.

After checking out the town and the very few stores here I decided to buy a pack of Jobs and saying " sure wish I had something to put in these ".

Freakin' cashier hooks me up with her brother after we stepped outside and shared a ciggie so she could see if I was cool or not. Voila !!

Cbd is a whole other motherfucker. Try eating 250 mg of cbd capsules for breakfast along with a bit of decarbed cannabis. Then eat lunch at 12 along with 250mg more cbd - it creates a really incredible state of relaxation - vastly different from the effects of taking it all at once.