• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

carpet surfing for shards

I’ve found plenty of dope carpet picking. I guess I’m not the steadiest hand loading my pipe or my rig or whatever I’m doing with it.

The best more recently was probably a .2 shard right by my bed when I was out. I picked more over the next couple days and found an additional probably half gram in smaller pieces.

Or maybe the time I found a foil with a few points in it but that wasn’t carpet picking that was just I forgot I had something somewhere

Had a fentanyl habit briefly last year. Shit was bright blue soat one point once I started looking that was extremely easy to find. Found a few shots worth.

I don’t recall ever dropping anything, when I do I clean house getting it back.. so I must just be oblivious doing this because it shouldn’t really be as much as I actually find. But I find.

Pretty common when you've been awake for long enough.
I've done that too and shot up so fucking weird things from the floor that I should probably be dead.

My worst moment possibly was injecting whatever blend of methylone, mxe, crumbs, rice? and dust I found in my basement bathroom on a little drawer many a year ago. I don't know what the fuck it was but it was crunchy and I'm happy I at least filtered *it*

I’ve found plenty of dope carpet picking. I guess I’m not the steadiest hand loading my pipe or my rig or whatever I’m doing with it.

The best more recently was probably a .2 shard right by my bed when I was out. I picked more over the next couple days and found an additional probably half gram in smaller pieces.

Or maybe the time I found a foil with a few points in it but that wasn’t carpet picking that was just I forgot I had something somewhere

Had a fentanyl habit briefly last year. Shit was bright blue soat one point once I started looking that was extremely easy to find. Found a few shots worth.

I don’t recall ever dropping anything, when I do I clean house getting it back.. so I must just be oblivious doing this because it shouldn’t really be as much as I actually find. But I find.
Yeah bro, I even found myself once when I was looking around you never know what you'll find.

Used to get caramel crank grams as dice sized squares. Hard as hell. Had to double bag cover with cloth and hit with hammer. Shrapnel still at times.

Yeah bro, I even found myself once when I was looking around you never know what you'll find.
I found myself in a psychosis, and it was hilarious.

“Fuckin neighbours I’m gonna get you assholes!”

(the camera they planted in my fire alarm beeps)

Psychosis!

Used to do this looking for heroin, which unfortunately looked very similar to the kitty litter which ended up deposited all over the carpet as well

Used to do this looking for heroin, which unfortunately looked very similar to the kitty litter which ended up deposited all over the carpet as well
I know the stuggle.
With all the kitty litter being injected/smoked/snorted, we're gonna need to give it its own forum.

Last edited:
I spilled some one day and cleaned it up. A few days later, I was out and decided to sweep again the spot I spilled it. I did find a few tiny pieces but it wasn't enough to do anything. About 5 mins later, I went to pet my cat. He has a huge furry fox tail. I felt something hard in his tail, and went to pull it out and it was a huge rock. I was so excited but felt absolutely horrible I could have put my animal in harm's way.

I spilled some one day and cleaned it up. A few days later, I was out and decided to sweep again the spot I spilled it. I did find a few tiny pieces but it wasn't enough to do anything. About 5 mins later, I went to pet my cat. He has a huge furry fox tail. I felt something hard in his tail, and went to pull it out and it was a huge rock. I was so excited but felt absolutely horrible I could have put my animal in harm's way.
My dog wouldn’t go near it. I think animals sense something we humans don’t. He’d eat edibles, never got near shit though

How unlikely is that? He had been carrying a huge shard in his tails for a couple of days, just for you to find it when you had nothing.
Sounds like a tweaker miracle to me lol

If I had a cat and started finding chunks of crystal in its fur, that pussy would be getting shaved.

My mom does meth and I do too but we hide it from each other. One day I'm going into my moms car to get a cigarette and I see something glistening on the floor mat. I pick it up and it's meth! I test it to see if it really is or not and bingo, shard. I go back to see if there is any more and I'm pretty sure she dropped her bag because I found about .6 of pure crystal! Needless to say I never said a word to my mom about it..

I've done this before but it hurts my back lmao

I turned this compulsion into a positive one though and now I clean the shit out of my floors when I'm high.

Is it just me or when high on meth do you enjoy searching through the floors and tables for possible dropped Crystal? I guess I'm tweaking.lol
I would get lost for hours carpet surfing lol. Theres more technique to it then you’d think. Seeings how bugging aint taught in the normie realm it’s learn as you go. Eye level helps along the angle of your flashlight and dont just grab burried shards bc they tend to crumble to dust. Which is a bummer bc that’s a sign it’s actually a shard. It’s amazing the amount of shit that looks shards that aren’t as well. Now a days, whenever i spill it or see a piece fly in general direction I’ll surf just no where near as long bc my body aches after a bit

Even worse probably then 4 years ago sadly.. currently In active addiction, specifically Fentynal. To be more specific, Fentynal blue pills dirty 30s
I'm sorry that your addiction got the best of you. It sounds so easy to just stop, but it really is that easy if you put your mind to it. Why not try MAT program and do in-patient detox. They keep you comfy for a week while you get off the junk

I've done that when I crushed up pills like Oxy and small pieces went flying. I imagine that I've snorted quite a bit of lint, dirt and who-knows-what else in the process!