• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Cannabis use and COVID-19.

As for me, I do not know how Cannabis can damage or influence my immune system but in this situation, it's better to smoke and forget about everything and about f...ing COVID. Also, I've read on such resources as Leafly and AskGrowers that strains are good for relaxing and good sleeping especially Ice Cream Cake Strain. So do not think about immune and just spend some hours on your thoughts and have a great sleep)
That strain sounds sexy, but does it really taste like a baked cake, or like lemons/citrus?

I found a fair bit of info dealing with marijuana use and immune system. Did not read everything I found but there is a mention on one page:
"Therefore, high THC-content products, such as THC-high medical marijuana and cannabis edibles, tend to decrease the overall immune action."
Which tends to indicate that edibles do lower immunity system.Do not know what evidence they pulled this from or anything else about it... just thought it may be something.

Edit
It also says that those with low immunity may benefit from immunity enhancing properties from marijuana. :oops:

Found here.

There is no evidence that marijuana users are more susceptible to infections than nonusers. There is also no evidence that marijuana decreases marijuana users' resistance to sexually transmitted diseases. Early studies showing decreased immune function in cells taken from marijuana users have since been disproved. The human immune system is a complex system of structures, enclosures, and mechanisms that protect the body from foreign substances and organisms. I allow myself to occasionally smoke through a bubbler that I ordered from mjarsenal.com. I am not worried about the coronavirus because I have been vaccinated, and my life is out of danger.

Last edited:
I've been inhaling cannabis vapors throughout the pandemic and feel that THC residue on the lungs fights corona.

Some interesting-looking articles I found on the subject :