• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Cannabis Social V. Social Cannabis

Status
Not open for further replies.
that's weird about the differences in effects for some people in using edibles, i wonder if it has anything to do with how vaping doesn't really work for some people. strange things afoot...

the weekend's been good :D.

time to abstain from pharms for a while... gonna be tripping in a couple weeks..

/hitsbong =D.

nun much really, netflix, RPGs and music :D. back to the weekly grind of eating healthy, going to the gym and abstaining from drugs :sus:.

:\.

been watching a lot of vikings.

Just picked up a new pendy to add to the Cameron Burns collection. Beautiful gradient work on the outside and the thumbprint wigwags in the middle are stunning in person. I wish my camera could pick up the depth in it, each color in the wigwag section is stacked giving it kind of a 3D vortex look in person. Beautiful bail on there too I'm very happy with my new scoop and blessed I could get my hands on some more of his artwork

ALKRSsd.png

Just got some shit that looks premature and not as well trimmed as it should have been. But f*** I am way too stoned.

The ectract i had made from flower blend I ordered from my LP is excellent. I am totally stoned from 1 bottle toke.

got a bunch of shake to play with. and big bag of sunflower lecithin.

prolly gonna BHO extract, then coconut oil this stuff.

Right on. i'm loving the coconut oil preparations I make. Coconut oil is perfect.

picked these badboys in the fields today:D.

NSFW:
gQwRkJP.jpg

gonna try ~2grams with a point of some MDMA this weekend hopefully =D.

getting a new strain as well tonight. supposed 'OG' but i'm happy once it's dro :).

^I thought you lived in CO for some reason...

But yeah, fuck it when they attach those restrictive condition lists. It's really just taking a step backwards to make the most sick individuals go through a bunch of red tape to pay extra high prices. Though for some people it's certainly a win--you know, when you're 50 and have no connects.

smfh...I'm turning 55 in July. I have NO connects so I've been royally fucked for far too long---unable to board the MMJ train. My dear friend who's battled prostate cancer for 9 years is now trying to help me obtain MMJ. I have an ice cube chance in hell of getting medical grade in Dixie. He has his medical card and access to several dispensaries.

I am open to try any strain that may help with pain and ease depression caused by pain. My first try will be Cannatonic. Hoping to remain productive, as I don't want sedation. It'd be nice to feel like I just exited a clothes dryer---all warm and fuzzy inside, yet motivated and inspired.

I can dream, can't I? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.