• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Cannabis Social V. Social Cannabis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck, I can't really ask my doc this, cause she hates weed, and has zero experience or an open mind to help people...

So I've had trouble breathing, coughing up blood, but generally coughing up bubbly spit with no phlegm.

Physically, sore throat, can feel some congestion in the centre of the lungs, tongue feels fuzzy and looks whiter/damaged(?) than normal.

Not smoking, or dabbing, or vaping helps, as does cold stuff and drinking lots.

I have cut smoking out completely for about 2 months, although I was doing alot of dabs until June (had one this month and it killed me), but have still been using a convection vape with flowers.

I'm thinking it may just be dry throat and stopping smoking, like super bad? I don't think its the lungs that are bleeding, prolly just something in my throat?

There was a few days where I dabbed 1g+/day and prolly just fucked myself. Haven't really had a break in over a year.

so edibles... yeah. anything else to be concerned about?

I've been having similar problems. It's been getting better for me, though...it's lasted a hell of a long time, however. I got some kind of viral infection which absolutely wrecked me in late March...had to see a doctor because I had trouble breathing and they told me that my lungs were operating at 1/5th the capacity of a healthy adult at the time. They gave me corticosteroids to take for a week, which took care of the acute problems but I still retained a bad cough, trouble breathing etc. Coughing up mucus for a couple months. Over the last week or two though the cough turned into a "dry cough" and I've noticed my symptoms diminishing more and more...it's gotten to the point that I don't even notice it many times during the day. It's been a welcome relief, to say the least...

I've been having similar problems. It's been getting better for me, though...it's lasted a hell of a long time, however. I got some kind of viral infection which absolutely wrecked me in late March...had to see a doctor because I had trouble breathing and they told me that my lungs were operating at 1/5th the capacity of a healthy adult at the time. They gave me corticosteroids to take for a week, which took care of the acute problems but I still retained a bad cough, trouble breathing etc. Coughing up mucus for a couple months. Over the last week or two though the cough turned into a "dry cough" and I've noticed my symptoms diminishing more and more...it's gotten to the point that I don't even notice it many times during the day. It's been a welcome relief, to say the least...
multiple months, with zero smoking/vaping at all?

i wouldn't fuck around man, this kind of mild stuff can sometimes lead to serious complications down the line. get it checked out ASAP and just deal with the judgmental bullshit, unless you'd rather explain your situation to a doc you have no history with.

What can they do? Other than say stop doing drugs? Is there any sort of test to find out whats up?

It's impossible to find another doc here

lung problems can take a while to work out, corticosteroids is common meds for tokers with bleeding throats, either way you say you've cut down on smoking and vaping and are still having problems so yeah you are bound to benefit some from letting a GP examine you and use their years of medical experience to think of what the possibilities might be and what kind of medication to prescribe to facilitate healing

speaking of taking breaks.. i'm legit taking a full monday-thursday T-Break this week. need a mental cleanse to focus on some more important things like possibly going to work for a month or so.. :\.

lung problems can take a while to work out, corticosteroids is common meds for tokers with bleeding throats, either way you say you've cut down on smoking and vaping and are still having problems so yeah you are bound to benefit some from letting a GP examine you and use their years of medical experience to think of what the possibilities might be and what kind of medication to prescribe to facilitate healing
I cut out smoking completely (except for a tiny joint last week, which was a big step back). I still did way to many dabs. Then I quit doing dabs, and just used my plenty convection vape for flowers, so never really gave myself a complete break from inhaling any form of hot air. Which im doing now and its gettting much better.

thanks for the kind words, ill mention it next time i see the dr.

*whispers* 3 weeks

G2dL1yS.png

rkYmWBP.png

vM1iNMM.png

lC90RBk.png

mFD8eNX.png

Opened up some cheap wax stored for almost a year
Got hit in the face with a smell of flowery terps of purple blue dream.

Airtight packaging w/ fridge ftw.

Also just got the reup a bit ago and I've been smoking Chemdawg D and Chemdawg 91 flower and dabbing some Bubba Khem wax.

Opened up some cheap wax stored for almost a year
Got hit in the face with a smell of flowery terps of purple blue dream.

Airtight packaging w/ fridge ftw.

Oh most definitely. You should be able to store hash/oil for several years chilled.

I have some oil from Dec 2015 that I haven't smoked, not sure what I'm saving it for, just a good flavor (Sour Banana Sherbet). Also have some nice bubble hash from like June 2015, hopefully it'll still melt when I pull it out, that's the test.

mmm. i want hashplant :)

just got done physio, and shopping. gotta go to the dr. and discuss the arm (fluid in the shoulder and fucked tendons).

after the dr. gonna drop by bike at the shop to see how busted it is, then come home, make weed cookies and eat foodz

Lungs/throat feeling much better. Gonna give it another week or two before I try to vape/dab again. Coughing up shit constantly has stopped.

hmm i got some jack herer. same old jack, but it's too racy for me now. trains of thought keep derailing

ohhh... picked up a sack o "Bubba Death" looks dankdankdank.

not smoking it cause I like breathing :(

those cookies look ...

Homer-saying-mmm-the-simpsons-36890480-245-187.gif

i guess it's good i'm not big on edibles, if they're delicious i'd definitely eat too much at once and end up face-down on the floor for three days twitching

1 cup brown sugar
1 cup peanut butter
1 egg
coconut bho oil
sunflower lecithin

Suhhh dudes.

Haven't posted in awhile and I had/have to quit smoking for like the next 5 months. I got to be able to pass a piss test for my internship (if all goes well) in the next month or so which is kind of a bummer so I gave it up 3 weeks ago. On the bright side I'll be done with school and I'm def heading out to Denver for permanent in December. Shits pretty exciting and scary at the same time - never made a move more than like an hour from where I grew up. Heading out there regardless if I find a job beforehand or not and I'm just going to go for it. Got about 16k in savings and growing so if it doesn't work out at least I'll have enough for a good couple months or so there. I really hope I'm able to find a decent job though... I do NOT want to come back to where I'm currently at... fuck that.

sigh br0s. my 20mg dose of diazepam on friday seemed to have dulled my shroom trip today :\. i ate 5gs and only got the lovey euphoria which i was grateful for. i also dropped mdxx at the peak of the shrooms and redosed +1.

i'm pretty fucking good rn otherwise. had epiphanies about love. time to ride this lovely euphoria out to some radiohead =D.

cheers guys. much love. fly safe.

Suhhh dudes.

Haven't posted in awhile and I had/have to quit smoking for like the next 5 months. I got to be able to pass a piss test for my internship (if all goes well) in the next month or so which is kind of a bummer so I gave it up 3 weeks ago. On the bright side I'll be done with school and I'm def heading out to Denver for permanent in December. Shits pretty exciting and scary at the same time - never made a move more than like an hour from where I grew up. Heading out there regardless if I find a job beforehand or not and I'm just going to go for it. Got about 16k in savings and growing so if it doesn't work out at least I'll have enough for a good couple months or so there. I really hope I'm able to find a decent job though... I do NOT want to come back to where I'm currently at... fuck that.

right-on man, do it big!

Status
Not open for further replies.