• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides Can you take LSD 2 consecutive days in a row?

Hi December Flower.

Good for you on the sobriety.

If you truly “understand none of this”, I would encourage extending your sobriety, and maybe look up the word “none”. I believe it’s an absolute, as in ZERO comprehension. Language is important to me, and I truly wish that you may find an appreciation for it.

🕉 🥩 Namasteak, Charbroil.

-b.
I mean absolutely zero comprehension.
Not sure if this was because I was super tired, or due to my Aspies.
I'll check it out later

I remember you using many turns of phrases that I didn't understand

edit: Yeah I still understand none of it :ROFLMAO: sorry, I really am.

You can but the dose will most likely have to be a lot higher because of tolerance. Plus they might not feel very good on the comedown unfortunately. But it varies from person to person!
Also I'm sorry but how do you create a post? I'm new to this website and only know how to comment, but I have an important question and need to know how to post it.

I mean absolutely zero comprehension.
Not sure if this was because I was super tired, or due to my Aspies.
I'll check it out later

I remember you using many turns of phrases that I didn't understand

edit: Yeah I still understand none of it :ROFLMAO: sorry, I really am.
Dude: Look, I was pissed at you, and vented a bit. We simply have a different framework of reference.

( ?? )

Too, I can’t quite “read” you. -If you are being snarky, ironic, contentious... or WHAT?!

Regardless. I actually apologize for being nasty.

Being nasty, is antithetical to the entire theme that I was into there.

Again, Sorry.

Hey, how old are you? -Actually.

A rough idea would be fine, like: where were you when Lincoln was shot?

Ya’ll take care!

-b.

Dude: Look, I was pissed at you, and vented a bit. We simply have a different framework of reference.

( ?? )

Too, I can’t quite “read” you. -If you are being snarky, ironic, contentious... or WHAT?!

Regardless. I actually apologize for being nasty.

Being nasty, is antithetical to the entire theme that I was into there.

Again, Sorry.

Hey, how old are you? -Actually.

A rough idea would be fine, like: where were you when Lincoln was shot?

Ya’ll take care!

-b.
You were pissed? Good I didn't understand anything then.
I'm not snarky, ironic or contentious. I'm Autistic, and I'm telling you I didn't undestand it,
but appreciate that you made such an effort for me. English is also not my native tongue.

I'm 30 and I wasn't alive in 1865

You were pissed? Good I didn't understand anything then.
I'm not snarky, ironic or contentious. I'm Autistic, and I'm telling you I didn't undestand it,
but appreciate that you made such an effort for me. English is also not my native tongue.

I'm 30 and I wasn't alive in 1865
Most 30 year olds weren’t alive in 1865.

30 is a great age!

I don’t understand that much about Autism, or the scale of the spectrum.

Would you care to elaborate?

I’m genuinely curious.

-No bullshit here, from me anymore, -seriously.

Straight talk only.

The Lincoln thing was my warped sense of “humor”.

1991? God, I remember the year rather vividly. -It’s the year that I actually saw a spacecraft.

My TOTALLY STRAIGHT girlfriend, Susan Schumacher, pointed it out to me.

Dead assed serious.

It was faster than anything you could imagine. It bolted virtually STRAIGHT UP, into space.

Sue said: “Satellite, huh?”

Talk to me.

Sincerely,
Bryan

Most 30 year olds weren’t alive in 1865.

30 is a great age!

I don’t understand that much about Autism, or the scale of the spectrum.

Would you care to elaborate?

I’m genuinely curious.

-No bullshit here, from me anymore, -seriously.

Straight talk only.

The Lincoln thing was my warped sense of “humor”.

1991? God, I remember the year rather vividly. -It’s the year that I actually saw a spacecraft.

My TOTALLY STRAIGHT girlfriend, Susan Schumacher, pointed it out to me.

Dead assed serious.

It was faster than anything you could imagine. It bolted virtually STRAIGHT UP, into space.

Sue said: “Satellite, huh?”

Talk to me.

Sincerely,
Bryan
Bit much.

I've never made a NT truly understand, neither can I understand how it is to be NT. Don't take offense, but it is a futile effort to try. Let's just say you used a lot of very weird turns of phrases in a language that is not my native. Even translating all this, my brain gets so lost in the weird turns of phrases that I end up understanding nothing.

You say it "bolted virtually straight up", so that is not what happened. and I'm left thinking "then how did it move?"
And by the time I read your next sentence I no longer know what you were talking about.

You write a lot like this. You are not very precise with your sentences, and you make a lot of background noise with the little unimportant things you add that seem to be meant as humor. I cannot follow it.

Bit much.

I've never made a NT truly understand, neither can I understand how it is to be NT. Don't take offense, but it is a futile effort to try. Let's just say you used a lot of very weird turns of phrases in a language that is not my native. Even translating all this, my brain gets so lost in the weird turns of phrases that I end up understanding nothing.

You say it "bolted virtually straight up", so that is not what happened. and I'm left thinking "then how did it move?"
And by the time I read your next sentence I no longer know what you were talking about.

You write a lot like this. You are not very precise with your sentences, and you make a lot of background noise with the little unimportant things you add that seem to be meant as humor. I cannot follow it.
Cool, Man.

I sincerely admire that you call-out my lack of precision.

That call-out is helpful to me.

I know that I have this problem, and I am working on it.

-No bullshit.

Accuracy and clarity really matter.

Personally, I was always hyper-active, with ADHD.

Later: PTSD was diagnosed.

I’m a bit “jumpy”.

I’ll clarify one point that you had asked about now.

I say this with a reverence for accuracy, and full TRUTH:

The spaceship was real.

My Girlfriend pointed it out to me.

She asked what I thought it was.

I stared at it, for awhile, watching it move across the night sky.

It was a dark night.

Thanksgiving 1991.

We were on a rooftop, Downtown
Seattle Washington, USA.

At First and Union Steet where Shorey’s Books used to be.

The building was under construction / remodel, at the time we were there.

My Girlfriend, who I really Loved, pulled on a piece of plywood that was a temporary door in the alley. -It opened.

-That’s how we got on the roof!

It’s a four story building, near the Pike Place Market.

So: Since Susan had asked me what I thought that moving light was, in the sky way above us, I watched and blurted-out: “Satellite”.

But I kept watching, and it seemed to be moving faster than any satellite I had ever seen.

And, it was brighter than any satellite I had ever seen.

So I said: “High-flying Jet”.

Then I said: “Wait, that’s fucking WAY higher than any jet, and it’s flying way higher than any

Cool, Man.

I sincerely admire that you call-out my lack of precision.

That call-out is helpful to me.

I know that I have this problem, and I am working on it.

-No bullshit.

Accuracy and clarity really matter.

Personally, I was always hyper-active, with ADHD.

Later: PTSD was diagnosed.

I’m a bit “jumpy”.

I’ll clarify one point that you had asked about now.

I say this with a reverence for accuracy, and full TRUTH:

The spaceship was real.

My Girlfriend pointed it out to me.

She asked what I thought it was.

I stared at it, for awhile, watching it move across the night sky.

It was a dark night.

Thanksgiving 1991.

We were on a rooftop, Downtown
Seattle Washington, USA.

At First and Union Steet where Shorey’s Books used to be.

The building was under construction / remodel, at the time we were there.

My Girlfriend, who I really Loved, pulled on a piece of plywood that was a temporary door in the alley. -It opened.

-That’s how we got on the roof!

It’s a four story building, near the Pike Place Market.

So: Since Susan had asked me what I thought that moving light was, in the sky way above us, I watched and blurted-out: “Satellite”.

But I kept watching, and it seemed to be moving faster than any satellite I had ever seen.

And, it was brighter than any satellite I had ever seen.

So I said: “High-flying Jet”.

Then I said: “Wait, that’s fucking WAY higher than any jet, and it’s flying way higher than any
( my finger slipped on my phone, and I just hit “send” by mistake, sorry... I was editing my words )

So: It was higher than any jet, that I’ve ever seen.

It moved faster than a satellite.

And it was seemingly reflecting light from the Sun, on the other side of Earth.

I kept watching. We were BOTH staring at this odd things movement.

Then: And I swear on my Daughters life, and on the life of HER infant Daughter... this “Light” stopped dead in it’s tracks. Full dead stop. No movement. We were silent.

It then moved suddenly, at an outrageously fast speed, doing about a 30 degree angle from it’s earlier trajectory. 30 degrees South East. From where we were

And it suddenly stopped again.

No “acceleration” and no “deceleration”. It jumped from point to point.

It was directly above our heads then.

I got a little freaked-out, at this time.

( WHAT the hell is this?! )

Okay, unusual, but maybe explainable.

Like ball lightning, that moves funny. Or, a really sophisticated, secret plane.

I was befuddled.

Then it swooped, like a sweeping arc. At a slower speed. And dead stopped again.

Then, as best I can remember ( 1991! ) it made two more short, jumpy zig-zags and stopped dead again.

By now, I’m amazed.

So, here’s the big one: after it paused from all of that wild zooming around, and Sue and I are both staring st this thing in silence, it makes it’s final move, for us anyway...

From that last dead stop, it SHOT, about 20 Degrees South, and 8 Degrees East... it SHOT INTO SPACE, AND DISAPPEARED IN A STREAK OF LIGHT.

Sue then just said: “Satellite, huh?”

I will likely always remember this strange event, and wonder what that strange moving light was, and what it could MEAN, generally.

Sorry for twisting the story around some, earlier.

But this, as accurately as I can now remember, 30 years later, is what really happened.

I’m tired of writin now.

Peace to you, and please just tell me that you received this.

I didn’t expect that you would read this all, or even like it.

But, that’s it.

💫 🌓

( my finger slipped on my phone, and I just hit “send” by mistake, sorry... I was editing my words )

So: It was higher than any jet, that I’ve ever seen.

It moved faster than a satellite.

And it was seemingly reflecting light from the Sun, on the other side of Earth.

I kept watching. We were BOTH staring at this odd things movement.

Then: And I swear on my Daughters life, and on the life of HER infant Daughter... this “Light” stopped dead in it’s tracks. Full dead stop. No movement. We were silent.

It then moved suddenly, at an outrageously fast speed, doing about a 30 degree angle from it’s earlier trajectory. 30 degrees South East. From where we were

And it suddenly stopped again.

No “acceleration” and no “deceleration”. It jumped from point to point.

It was directly above our heads then.

I got a little freaked-out, at this time.

( WHAT the hell is this?! )

Okay, unusual, but maybe explainable.

Like ball lightning, that moves funny. Or, a really sophisticated, secret plane.

I was befuddled.

Then it swooped, like a sweeping arc. At a slower speed. And dead stopped again.

Then, as best I can remember ( 1991! ) it made two more short, jumpy zig-zags and stopped dead again.

By now, I’m amazed.

So, here’s the big one: after it paused from all of that wild zooming around, and Sue and I are both staring st this thing in silence, it makes it’s final move, for us anyway...

From that last dead stop, it SHOT, about 20 Degrees South, and 8 Degrees East... it SHOT INTO SPACE, AND DISAPPEARED IN A STREAK OF LIGHT.

Sue then just said: “Satellite, huh?”

I will likely always remember this strange event, and wonder what that strange moving light was, and what it could MEAN, generally.

Sorry for twisting the story around some, earlier.

But this, as accurately as I can now remember, 30 years later, is what really happened.

I’m tired of writin now.

Peace to you, and please just tell me that you received this.

I didn’t expect that you would read this all, or even like it.

But, that’s it.

💫 🌓
Quantum Fluctuations, just another possibility. Not saying it's likely, but it's there. Would also not be interfered with by gravity.

Several governments have long admitted to knowing about the UFOs yet not knowing where they come from. I was in Belgium when the "fleet" appeared, at least a week of September. It was over 1500 ships, like a fleet assembling in the sky, millions of witnesses.

There's usually no specific meaning to random physical events. If you're speaking about "why would someone watch us?" the answer is relatively self-evident: "we are dangerous" - which is true, we're in a modern age and we still threaten each other with nuclear weapons. Call it a quarantine, I think that's what's happening. edit: Wait, incorrect. I find it likely that this is what's happening.

Here’s a consideration from a prolly 1000 time tripper, give or take 3.

The lasting effects from excessive use has a price.

The price is very individualized.

I’m not turning “anti-Acid” here, exactly, but on-balance, some of the common “waking construct” re-integration dissonance effect is a challenge / hazard

Cue: Eight Miles High. Byrds

Knowing deep water, repeatedly, leaves you always “in the swim
”.

Does that make sense?

Are the 5-HT2a receptors “stretched” a bit with rather constant lock-in’s of this unique key? Net effect? -Yet unknown, really..

I ain’t no noggin’ juice expert here, I’m a guy that remains in-awe, and open to the possibility that maybe, just MAYBE, there’s an unknown cost at the gate.

Enter: Robert Hunter. When he snorted a “reported” 1/4 gram of pure crystal, prolly Needlepoint...( am I remembering the story right? ) And marked his Acid career “closed” after that...

Paraphrasing here: “Who wants to go onto a tanning-bed, after crawling through the desert for an eternity?” ( -sumpthin’ like that.)

Yeah, I’ve stacked doses for days on-end, in my 20’s. I’m now 65.

Double-up, was usually my game.

I’m not saying it wasn’t wonderful.

And, I was giving Acid away to anyone that would take it. Preferably ( and sometimes conditionally ) on-the-spot, you take the dose now, however much you want.

“You can have as much as you want, but if you get into this vehicle, you have to take it now!”

12 of us, then a final 5, driving all over hell and back, tripped to the hilt, for days and days on end.

Sometimes a little respite, but it ended with one of the guys, Chris Wogan ( where ARE you now, Chris?! ) totally going into astral land, convinced that he was now “Jesus”... hey, maybe he was, for a minute. But as I was driving at a fairly high speed through downtown San Francisco, and he alerted me that a light was red up ahead... I stared into his eyes, accelerated, and calmly said: “Change it.” ( as we blasted through the intersection ). Well, Jesus then demanded to be let out of the car. I think I dropped him at a 7-11. If he turned a Slurpy into a fine Bordeaux, at that point, is none of my business.

Jesus had apparently stolen roughly a hundred hits, and $1700, just prior to his Epiphany. -Incidentally.

It’s the price of dealing with a rogue Lord, i suppose. But nonetheless, my faith had been shaken.

Acid in the wrong heads, just amplifies the crazy.

It’s trite, by now... but questions persist.

It ain’t necessarily no “Saint Maker”, but the places I’ve been to with it leave a permanent ( relative term ) spiritual impact. Manufactured by a mind under duress? I still have to consider that possibility. “The Truth”, while under its heavy influence, is blindingly “Obvious”... the reintegration of that Truth, holistically, into normal waking state Western “civilization” remains daunting. The freaky residuals, and very personalized psychic phenomenon, like reading peoples minds ( sometimes ) and yes, being able to predict traffic in a busy intersection, by submitting to Faith or “Truth”... leaves a WTF?! is this stuff ? As a humming of a bell yet un-rung.

Make sense?

Strange “ coincidences” persist. Particularly, related to The Grateful Dead.

Sometimes I want it to just shut-off.

You can’t un-hear it.
What you do with it, or how it effects your lasting abilities, is a big unknown.

Caution and Reverance, is all I’m saying.

This is not a toy.

Crawl-out of your own desert of a thousand scorching Suns sometime, and stare into that mirror to pull yourself back from The Void, and maybe, just maybe, you’ll wonder: “Is this REALLY good for me?”

No judgement, for you guys, just a consideration that I have been having.

Oh, and does stacking doses work?

Is Bob a robot?

Does Carl find his cat at the end?

When that spaceship stops to check you out, while you are high-as-fuck, did it really know you were dosed? It sure scared me, for a minute. Then ZIP! It shot in a streak, into infinity.

If you can’t answer these questions,
maybe doing extreme doses just ain’t for you.

Or, am I staring into that psych ward mirror again?

Capisce?

With Love 🌹
Bryan in Seattle
Everything I marked fat I had 0 clue what the fuck it's about, still don't 😅

@flabberghost that's nearly identical to my sighting in California. I wrote about it and even made a little graphic aid over in the UFO thread.

I was sober and I can remember it so clearly. My life changed that night. In a similar way how a meaningful trip will have you look at life different, that night I knew, for a fact, that UFOs are real. Gives me goosebumps just remembering that night, the feeling I had. Very strange.

We are not alone...

Last edited:
@flabberghost that's nearly identical to my sighting in California. I wrote about it and even made a little graphic aid over in the UFO thread.

I was sober and I can remember it so clearly. My life changed that night. In a similar way how a meaningful trip will have you look at life different, that night I knew, for a fact, that UFOs are real. Gives me goosebumps just remembering that night, the feeling I had. Very strange.

We are not alone...
The implications of something that could move like that around here, and really not be generally reported, recorded, or explained by agencies that surely must be aware of “whatever they are”... Is worrisome.

Washington State is / was a huge AeroSpace Hub. Boeing, and a bunch of “Black Box” research happens here.

The Hanford Nuclear Reservation is here. ( I have no idea what happens there now. ) It’s a radioactive hazard site, from building Atomic Bombs.

The Bangor, Trident Class Nuclear
Submarine Base is here,

McCord ( now Joint Base Lewis McCord ) Airforce Base is here.

Is that what the visit was about?

I dunno.

An unexplained light in the sky.
Faster than anything here could chase.

That’s all I know.

I’ll check-out your UFO / UAF postings later. I gotta make some coffee now.

I hope your that your portrayal of what you saw, is really accurate, to your best ability.

Be well, and thanks for responding.

It is rather jarring, to see one so obvious, and have no other news reported about it.

I don’t like to bring it up too often.

People have thought I was deluded, or just made it up.

-Irritating.

👽💡

"Roll up roll up, it's the Apocalypse Ladies and Gentlemen the one you've been waiting for and prepared for (passively) your whole lives.

So just before the show kicks off, what a time to get your Alien perfume.

Get yours, make sure to smother yourself in it's artificiality as you snuggle up for the imminent exciting new (fictional) series on some channel I'm glad I don't even know nor wish to have- "Demon in the whitehouse""

You would hope, surely, call it entertainment, in this world now, therapy not continual torture and terror, and some mainstream themes not so totally depressing, bleak, hopeless.

A madman would say, I swear they are trying to tell us something (or two)

People have thought I was deluded, or just made it up.

-Irritating.
It really is. I can understand why people might scoff at the idea, a lot of the shit in the realm of the UFO mythos is simply unverifiable bullshit.

However the part which I find most irritating is their simple lack of imagination on the subject.

The type of people who never think about life, the universe, what we are and where we came from. They spend their entire life in self made boxes of ignorance. They care about sit coms more than the mysteries of the universe.

Sad, really.

If only one, just one UFO report was real... The implications are enormous and it would be the biggest story in human history.

It really is. I can understand why people might scoff at the idea, a lot of the shit in the realm of the UFO mythos is simply unverifiable bullshit.

However the part which I find most irritating is their simple lack of imagination on the subject.

The type of people who never think about life, the universe, what we are and where we came from. They spend their entire life in self made boxes of ignorance. They care about sit coms more than the mysteries of the universe.

Sad, really.

If only one, just one UFO report was real... The implications are enormous and it would be the biggest story in human history.
So... the ships have actually shut-down Nuclear Silos, and weapons systems. That happened here, Utah, I think, and in the UK.

Am I getting this right?

This is a matter of “record”, unless there’s a hoax, on a hoax, on a hoax, with those military guys speaking out on that.

We live in a “choose your own beliefs”, and “facts don’t matter” World now.

It’s highly disturbing.

Everything is flipping.

“COVID is a hoax” “Vaccines have tracking devices in them” “tRump was a *president”. “Climate change is a hoax”... Did I just IMAGINE F4 Tornadoes in December ?

Omicron, jesus.

The protein spike mutations are already here, and going exponential.

Viruses are large entities, when you consider them as a whole.

Like fungi that grow huge underground networks.

It’s an entity. Sentient? How would we define “sentient”?

Microbes started the web of life on this planet, and they may just be regulating the anomaly that is destroying life on the planet.

Virus’s could just be the antibody, to the infection that is mankind.

“ ‘Kind” ?!! Oh, history suggests just: Man.

Get a fucking helmet.

I gotta go.

-b.

I know it has been said already, but you sure can trip two days in a row. As someone above said, you have to double your dose. I used to do it quite a bit back in the day. Is it AS magical as they day before? Well...not really, but it can certainly be very enjoyable and not that far off the mark if you are up to it.

I would not recommend it, really, but yeah...you absolutely can. If you are a dare-devil and you know your tabs well, add a little extra in (in other words, slightly more than x2) the mix and you can get close. I recall doing such things and sorting it all out back when I was an astronaut, and I definitely had some rather heavy duty experiences. In the end, tolerance breaks and NOT doing L back to back is the much wiser thing to do, but it is a thing for some more adventurous folks. And alas, it can be rather hard on the mind as one might imagine...

I know it has been said already, but you sure can trip two days in a row. As someone above said, you have to double your dose. I used to do it quite a bit back in the day. Is it AS magical as they day before? Well...not really, but it can certainly be very enjoyable and not that far off the mark if you are up to it.

I would not recommend it, really, but yeah...you absolutely can. If you are a dare-devil and you know your tabs well, add a little extra in (in other words, slightly more than x2) the mix and you can get close. I recall doing such things and sorting it all out back when I was an astronaut, and I definitely had some rather heavy duty experiences. In the end, tolerance breaks and NOT doing L back to back is the much wiser thing to do, but it is a thing for some more adventurous folks. And alas, it can be rather hard on the mind as one might imagine...
Yup.

Spot-on. Double and a lil’ booster.

I would love to understand the mechanics of tolerance build.

It’s a mysterious Molecule, in many ways.

I wouldn’t dare say that I understand it, at ALL, really.

Nor do I recommend it, any longer.

It’s huge out there.

“Magical” ?! -You bet.
At extreme usage levels, really strange shit starts to happen.

What the source of that strange shit is, remains a challenge.

The mind is a terrible thing .

🕉 🥩 Namasteak, MuthreFucre’s!