• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Can you inject Oxycodone?

Nah man, the oxys were basically his "head stash", would rarely even sell them. So there was no real reason for him not to shoot, if it were really so great to do so.

It had nothing to do with the binders, either, as hed regularly shoot morphine 60 mg IRs

yes, but oxy has that brand appeal

It's a nice addition to heroin too. One used to be able to smoke the old OC80 instant release brand name formulation off of foil just like BTH. Not so healthy for the lungs though, but it worked! Small rush and everything. I can see how, with having a low/medium purity 3-mam/6-mam/morphine/diacetyl (or all of the above) type of powder or goop, it would be nice to mix it with a line of oxycodone, or into a shot even (altho kind of bad without micron or sterifilt filter). I don't do any of that stuff anymore, been through all that and can just get to the same place with some strenuous exercise unless it's after surgery or pain flairups (even then, I consider it healthier to use cannabis usually for that)

Chris402, I know basically everyone has already said this, but its just not worth injecting oxy. I'm speaking from experience. I know its boring, but if you want the full benefit of the pill, just take it orally. When you crush up the pill to inject it, you leave so much of the medicine behind in the spoon, its a HUGE waste. And then there's all the health aspects, just as everyone has mentioned. Also, in my experience, there's no real rush from injecting oxy. Truth is, I don't really feel much of anything from it.

What is your reason for wanting to inject it? If its to have the effects hit you faster, then I would suggest snorting it. By snorting it, you avoid 1st pass metabolism by the stomach and liver. Instead, the drug is absorbed through the membranes of your sinuses and goes directly into your blood stream (which is what injecting does anyway). If you're looking to experience the full effect of the pill, then I suggest just taking it orally. That way none of the medicine is lost or gone to waste.

Hope this was helpful.

I'm sure backloading an oral syringe, lubing, plugging, and shooting the oral solution up into your intestine and that will give you a fast effect more like an oral dose due to metabolism and the oxy to break down a bit into similar metabolites by the time it's active in the CBS.

Last edited:
^Oooh, just made my *ahem*... tingle with that first part of that statement :) haha just kidding. Yeah it could be, however one of oxycodone's metabolites is oxymorphone, not sure how first pass metabolism effects it or if it does at all but if it does, then perhaps there will be different benefits for oral consumption on an empty stomach, oral consumption after a high fat meal, and rectal administration.