• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Can you inject Oxycodone?

Chris402

Greenlighter
Can you inject oxycodone? I have 5mg pills WITHOUT Acetaminophen in them.

Thanks,
Chris

yes you can remember to use a micron or wheel filter when IVing pills
have you injected before?

Just like tacodude said it's just not worth it. The oral bioavailability of oxycodone is so high already that you're not really gonna get much more out of it and from what I hear from others (never IV'd oxy myself) there's not really a rush. The possible health complications from shooting the pill far outweigh the benifits.

^^ Yep. There are binders and filters in those pills that do not break down. They block blood vessels and can build up by the valves in the heart. Utfse and read threads on oxycodone. The oral bioavailability is very high. You want a rush? Smoke a joint while your pill(s) are kicking in. A lot of bad shit can happen from a cheap high. It's simply not worth your health.

You can but I'd say just pop it. oxycodone doesn't have much of a rush, and duritation will be longer if ROA is orally

I honestly felt less iv.... 100 mg at least was nothing compared to 10 mg opana. Iv or even 15 mg oc nasally.

Nasally roxi oc kick my ass hard. Even at a high tolerance it can lead me to nodd hard

My old dope dealer sold a variety of opiates, and while he'd always shoot heroin or morphine, I never saw him shoot oxycodone (he'd always snort it). As others have said, it has been my understanding that there isn't much of a rush associated with the IV ROA, and therefore no real incentive to inject oxycodone (except in high doses, perhaps)

Yes you can. I have done it but instead of nodding me out I just get amped. Better off snortin em or eatin em

My old dope dealer sold a variety of opiates, and while he'd always shoot heroin or morphine, I never saw him shoot oxycodone (he'd always snort it). As others have said, it has been my understanding that there isn't much of a rush associated with the IV ROA, and therefore no real incentive to inject oxycodone (except in high doses, perhaps)

he didn't use the Oxy because that;s his money maker
heroins cheaper, just as effective plus no binders requiring multiple filters

people just pay more for brand pharmas even tho they do the same thing as the street stuff

One of my favorite things about oxy is its high oral bioavailability.

I usually sniff the 5s.

Yes, you can inject them but they are not really that good iv. If you keep injecting especially pills you might find veims to be a finite resource.

If for no other reasons you are getting so much fillers injecting 5s and also really doing a number on your veins.

That's about right, it takes a ridiculous amount and you still get no where with the 5s IV.

Not too mention how bad it is for you to inject that much filler.

All when you could have the same effect with any other ORA.

Oral is the best way to take them imho.

They remind me alot of iv low dose bupe. Theres a slight rush that is moreso the taking away of the sickness, but its stronger like with 60mg iv with a low tolerance i would get double vision immediately, as opposed to that taking 30-40min with bupe. I'd end up combining gabapentin, phenibut, alcohol, and weed and then shoot my 30-60mg iv and that way i could catch a rush while lowering the dose. The rush is still nothing like morphine, just a sudden warmth/relaxation in your upper arms/thighs or wherever it is you are most strained.

Snorting oxy is lovely. Agrees. Why anyone would inject a pill is beyond me, though.
It becomes easier/more convenient if youre used to doing coke/meth alongwith the line of roxi, andif someone switches over to shooting the white, then they will perhaps load the roxi in as well as a matter of convenience.

he didn't use the Oxy because that;s his money maker
heroins cheaper, just as effective plus no binders requiring multiple filters

people just pay more for brand pharmas even tho they do the same thing as the street stuff

Nah man, the oxys were basically his "head stash", would rarely even sell them. So there was no real reason for him not to shoot, if it were really so great to do so.

It had nothing to do with the binders, either, as hed regularly shoot morphine 60 mg IRs