• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Can You Identify This Crazy Pill?

There was a pill ID post on that same logo but diff color a couple to few months back. We have no archive but the consensus was a dog or rat.
Had the same shit all over it.

discopupils said:
maybe someone spilled reagent all over it.
In which case judging by the color, go for it ;)

Do NOT ingest reagents! Or touch them! They are extremely caustic & will mess you up...not in a good way.

That is one nasty looking pill. It would be interesting to see what the test results would be if someone could put it though a round of reagents.

RavenousBlonde said:
Do NOT ingest reagents! Or touch them! They are extremely caustic & will mess you up...not in a good way.

That is one nasty looking pill. It would be interesting to see what the test results would be if someone could put it though a round of reagents.

LOL watch it shows up Pure MDMA

^^^ Wouldn't that be surprising? LOL That's why I always go on and on about testing kits, you can't judge a pill by it's look. :)

I saw some of those in orange. Meth is hygroscopic (pulls in moisture from the air). That's what makes it look like that via improper storage and improper ingredients.

I am sure RB and other here have seen similar in those old dolphin/butterfly/scorpion etc. presses from a few years back that started the "hey we can press meth into pills and they will sell" trend. On a humid day they would grow and change colors and become soft.

woodpecker said:
I saw some of those in orange. Meth is hygroscopic (pulls in moisture from the air). That's what makes it look like that via improper storage and improper ingredients.

I am sure RB and other here have seen similar in those old dolphin/butterfly/scorpion etc. presses from a few years back that started the "hey we can press meth into pills and they will sell" trend. On a humid day they would grow and change colors and become soft.

After I waited for some responses, I went ahead and split the pill. The original color is orange. So it seems woodpecker here is the winner. Haha.

^^^ Yep, I remember those well. (edit: meant for woodpecker)

It's interesting you said you saw these in orange woodpecker, a friend told me they saw some "really weird mixed color" pills about 2 weeks ago but immediately passed on them when they saw the colors. They didn't give any detail, and I really didn't think any more about it. Probably the same ones.

Grrrr.

xerond said:
After I waited for some responses, I went ahead and split the pill. The original color is orange. So it seems woodpecker here is the winner. Haha.

woodpecker knows their shit. :D =D %)

It reminds me of one time I carved a print out of some little white pill, colored it with a crayola marker, and tried to sell it ~ i was desperate for some crack or something...long time ago :)