• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Can You Identify This Crazy Pill?

xerond

Greenlighter
Long story, a couple weeks ago we sought out to get 20 orange dolphins in the Southern California area (909). And ended up getting ripped off with only 6 orange dolphins, and an assortment of other bunk pills. This one pill was in the batch, and I've been unable to identify it. If you guys can, give me a leg up:

As you can tell it has several different colors, it APPEARS to have a green outer coat with a beige/cream inside. The blue that you see is probably from banging around in a bag of bunk blue nike's. The pill does not easily crush by pressing with my fingers, and is still intact. The symbol on the front is... well I'm not sure. Since the symbol is an out pressed figure I think it is a little distorted from being moved around so much. Me and my friends guessed a car... but we're not sure. Any ideas?

NSFW:
Front-pill-close.jpg

NSFW:
Front-pill.jpg

NSFW:
Back-pill.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I was going to say Puma, but it looks more like a ferret.

Dude, it looks like it has mold growing on it. I wouldn't eat that. Maybe get it tested or something it's a dirty looking pill mangg.

NASTY...looks so poorly pressed, before this thread gets closed I'll just offer the advice and get the pill tested.

Definitely test it, because it's a black market substance, not because it's a shitty looking pill.

edit: got my ranting shoes on and got carried away.

maybe someone spilled reagent all over it.
In which case judging by the color, go for it ;)

That thing even looks weirder than those rainbow mcpp pills. Wow. Who gives a damn about the logo, I wouldn't trust that thing.

mugatuHAPPY.gif

"IT FEELS LIKE I'M TAKING CRAZY PILLS!"

OP: that shit is gross...i wouldn't eat it....or maybe i would lol

looks nasty, It has the same colours as my bread after one week of party and forgetting to check the food in the house

would probably reagent test it, or asked someone who don`t care to try it

it looks like one of those sublingual B12 "energy" pills that somebody tryed to carve some bullshit into