Can You Fax Acid?

Continuing the Tradition

My friend is blind and wants to trip with me some time. Does anyone know where I could score a sheet of braille acid?

There is definitely a better way, though. If you forget the fax, and send it using fibre-optics, owing to travelling at the speed of light, according to Einstein, it will get there before you sent it. That way you can be sure you don't need to fax it in the first place.

I'm going over to live in Europe in May/June and I want to take a sheet of acid over with me. I'm too scared to take it on the plane, so I was thinking of faxing it over before hand.
Can anyone tell me if this will work?

Is this a serious question? Can I choke you through the phone, while I am at it?

no, but i can email you some.. just sent your computer to receive a file

NO YOU CAN NOT FAX TRIPS....
Reason being is simplybecause there are chemicals on the 'trip' which make it a trip..
If you 'faxed' that trip the ONLY thing that will arrive at the other end is the image of the trip... Reason being,,,, CHEMICALS DON"T FLOW THROUGH PHONE LINES

Wow, it only takes one person to kill the buzz...now it's no longer funny, lol.
------------------

sending it by radio waves is more efficient, or better yet upload it to a file hosting site and download the sheet of acid later!

sunfull.jpg

i blew the picture up a little to increase the amount of lsd. hey-o!

feel lucky i'm putting this shiet up for free; and not asking for you to pay me through paypal for it.