Can You Fax Acid?

i once tried to fax myself while on acid an ended up going some where i didnt want to NEVER AGIAN!

The OP made his last post on this thread seven years after the thread started... What happened to the poor guy? :)

Reading this thread made my day. I love a good sense of humor. :)

The number of people giving series answers to this thread is concerning to say the least. Can we fax you a sense of humor?

^ I don't mean the people who are clearly being sarcastic. There are at least few who seem to have missed the joke in the OP, and this concerns me. 0.0

This is probably the best thread I seen on any forum period.... God how else would I get my chuckles if it wasn't for BL.

Maybe if you knew how a fax worked you would realize how stupid you are the paper you fax is not the same page that comes out on the other end. Did you think the paper travels through air and phone lines oh my god you shouldnt even be aloud to do drugs one more hit and you will be legally retarded if you are not allready

Maybe if you knew how a fax worked you would realize how stupid you are the paper you fax is not the same page that comes out on the other end. Did you think the paper travels through air and phone lines oh my god you shouldnt even be aloud to do drugs one more hit and you will be legally retarded if you are not allready

hahahahahahaahaa