breath shady

breath

she doesn't know what she's doing, wtfff

GIRL

U ok overall as a person but sometimes you have some moments.. but ya know

each person with their mother pu***

yeah I know what I am doing.
don't you worry about that!

I sound crazy sometimes but there are others who understand perfectly.
Lots of others.
If it is over your head for now...just don’t concern yourself ....

You are still coming along.
Someday you too, will understand.

The part where you said "Division is profitable" is exactly right and that is why a satanic cult rules the world. Those people only care about wealth and power and fame. They infiltrate every aspect of society. They have the "Do What Thou Wilt" attitude, believing man is their own God. They have rejected the true loving ways of God the Creator for greed. They only want to destroy mankind and keep wars going which really is a sacrifice to Satan for them. They also torture people in ways you can't even dream of as a part of mind-control in order to trigger them later to do mass shootings to get more human sacrifices. I learned Holocaust means "burnt offering", that obviously means sacrifice. So the Holocaust was a "burnt offering"/sacrifice to Satan. Truth hidden in plain sight. Division is profitable to the monsters doing those things. They are driven by greed. Trading your soul to gain wealth and power in this world is quite foolish. This world won't last forever. Eternity does though where they'll burn.

That was never what the teachings of Anton Szandor Lavey and The Church of Satan were.

There are many many types of Satanism.

Sure, Lavey was into ''man as a beast'' and indulging in carnal pleasures, but he was by no means evil or hateful.

He has a practical view that humans are basically just animals and that we should not deny our pleasures.

I used to be pretty into his stuff when i was like 16 and read all his books, but that was a long long time ago and i wouldn't say i'm really into that stuff anymore, but i would also not say that the guy had a destructive philosophy from what i remember.

I have also always found Aleister Crowley, The Golden Dawn, Paganism and different forms of the occult or even witchcraft very interesting, though i have never subscribed to any as a system of belief or religion, and i do not have any religion or philosophy.

I've read a lot of different books on religion, philosophy, the occult, psychology and spirituality and will just take note of whatever i find interesting without deciding necessarily what i do or don't agree with, but as a metal head who has always liked dark art and dark music, and seeing as much of it has satanic undertones, i believe it is very important, at least ARTISTICALLY SPEAKING, to express the darkest desires of mankind.

We all have it in us, and i think we need healthy outlets for it.

That's why i've always loved metal music and evil sounding music, the occult, horror movies, halloween, etc, but i also take a lot of it with a grain of salt and a tongue in cheek humor.

Any time it is turned into violence is when it is unacceptable.

I'm not trying to make this a debate, but Crowley is a part of the evil and deception. It's the whole "Do What Thou Wilt" attitude, just like LaVey. Man is not their own God. There is not a difference in occultism and the magic you speak of, it's all demonic. Scientology is a part of satanism as well. Jesus is not just a "space hippy". Jesus is the only way to God and the only way to get to Heaven. That just shows how Crowley has deceived people. So we'll agree to disagree about it.

Wait, now, I don't usually like to get into these things, but I am having a hard time resisting here cause you always seemed pretty open minded to me.

So, I am agnostic as is and think MOST LIKELY god doesn't exist, but i think it is impossible to know for sure, so i take the attitude that i don't know, but to play devils advocate, if you are a christian, and it sounds like you are, then do you really believe that Jews, Muslims, Hindus, Hari Krishnas and Buddhists are all going to burn in eternal hellfire for not accepting Jesus in that same way that many christians do?

If you do believe that, well, then I'm not going to debate with you as everyone should believe whatever they want, but i just cannot personally fathom that way of thinking.

That is one of the lines of thought that keeps me aligned with metal music; because most metal bands are very against that kind of prosthelyztizing, which i personally think is more dangerous than almost anything any satanist or other occultist or system of belief does.

One of the most dangerous things i can think of that has kept us from world peace is the idea that any one belief system has it all figured out and that if others don't agree with them then they are going to hell or going to meet a horrible fate.

There's no way to get along well with someone if you bring up the fact that you think their belief system is going to doom them LOL, and that's pretty much the end of the conversation, and sometimes the friendship/relationship, right there.

Thats why i often keep my beliefs, and they are often pretty lose and malleable, to myself.

I will allow for the VERY slight possibility of a god, and an even slighter possibility of a heaven and a hell.

i don't think that preaching that heaven and hell are on earth right now, which is essentially Lavey's line of thinking, is evil.

Yes, he was a hedonist, and while i have forgotten most of what i ever read about him and would surely disagree with much of it now were i to read it again, he mostly believed in opportunism with a ''life is the hear and now and you can't count on a god or an afterlife so if you want something then go for it'' kind of view.

I would assume he probably donated to charities or helped people who needed it in his life and was far from evil from what i ever read, he just was not into religious bullshit.

He was into wasting no time on spiritual fantasies and on taking the bull by the horns and living in the here and now.

I don't think that's right IF it leads you to do others wrong, but he never said that.

I think he honestly left a lot more UNSAID about his belief system from what i remember.

He made many of his ideas clear, but it really from my memory was not a very sophisticated thought system.

Crowley on the other hand, yes, he had a very very detailed system of thought, and again, what i read about it was long long ago and i have forgotten most, and i think he was a bit crazy too lol...and did LOTS of drugs, but i will always have a certain respect for those who are able to indulge in the dark side of life ARTISTICALLY AND AESTHETICALLY SPEAKING like crowley, lavey and many metal musicians have, also people like William Blake too, and who are not afraid to be rebels and say that they really could care less whether or not there's a god, that they are going to live life by their own standards, love who and what they want, and think of each moment as fleeting reality, rather than dream about an afterlife that might never come.

Last edited:
We see things very differently, but that's ok. I'm still going to say what I feel is the truth though. I see more evidence that it's the truth every single day.

Every one has their own journey. I wasn't a believer for a decade or so.

Exactly. I don't like that title either. I don't consider myself a "Christian" or "religious" at all.

Then why would you say that Jesus is the only path to heaven?

Isn't that what you said?

Do you think it's really terrible if someone doesn't believe that there is a heaven or a hell?

And do you think that it is necessary to believe in God or an afterlife in order to be a good, moral person?

Cause that is an argument SOME people have that bugs me, that if we don't believe in god then we will all live in anarchy and do whatever we want.

I think god probably doesn't exist and doubt there is an afterlife, but i won't do harmful things to people, not even because i will be arrested, but first and foremost because it just feels terrible to do bad things to people, and i think that that way of thinking is ingrained in about 98 percent of people who are not psychopaths or just downright crazy and evil.

I do not believe Lavey or Crowley or the majority of those satanists are those sorts of people who like to hurt others either.

There are RARE ''evil'' satanic orgs out there, like the order of the 7 angles, which is SUPER racist and evil and messed up.

Those guys are just the worst of the worst, but that is very rare from what i've heard.

I'd make the argument that if you need to believe in God, heaven or hell to be a good person or good deeds then you are not that good afterall because you need the hope of a reward to do good, whereas really that should not be necessary IMO.

I'm a believer in Jesus Christ, but I do not like the label "Christian" or "religious".

You can believe what you want. I'm not stopping you.

Good deeds alone doesn't get one into heaven. Jesus is not performance-based.

What led me to Jesus is when I was taught the right way by love and grace pastors. Many people think God looks down on them with anger, guilt and condemnation, but that's the complete opposite. He loves us or else He wouldn't have sent Jesus to die on the cross for our sins so that we can have eternity in Heaven. If it weren't for His mercy and grace, all of us would be in trouble.

Last edited:
For Crowley to put that in his book, there's no doubt he performed human sacrifices.

About magic, magic is a deception that glorifies the magician, not God.

Deuteronomy 18:9-12
"There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, one who uses divination, one who practices witchcraft, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, or one who casts a spell, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead.
For whoever does these things is detestable to the LORD; and because of these detestable things the LORD your God will drive them out before you."

Ok, i had not read that before, and yeah that's fucked up, but no, i don't think Crowley ever killed anyone.

I read his biography a long time ago and i just doubt he went through with it.

But i mean, the guy WAS crazy, and he was writing about a long history of a darker kind of occultism that had existed for centuries earlier.

To really SUGGEST IT SHOULD BE DONE IS FUCKED UP...and he does seem to be advocating that, so i have to say it's been a long time since i've read him and maybe i have misunderstood, yet that does not change the fact that i find him interesting.

It should be noted that Aleister Crowley was kicked out of The Order of the Golden Dawn by other members like Macgregor Mathers and A.E. Waite, and i'd assume it was things like this that got him kicked out, so lets not pretend necessarily that the entire Golden Dawn espoused human sacrifice like he did.

And still, I am drawn to at least reading about this kind of thing.

I would never endorse anyone hurting anyone unless it is self defense or sporting contest like MMA, but i believe that expressions of inner darkness through music and art are essential and powerful, and many of the NON-VIOLENT rituals followed by many occult orders sought to channel human aggression and darkness through a proper channel in the same way as art and music and i think that's a great thing.

If you want to talk about what will lead to violence, REGRESSING ONE'S IMPULSES IS THE MOST DANGEROUS THING EVER.

I believe that is a large amount of what people like Lavey were talking about.

Regression is terrible, and if you deny you have a dark side and don't express it any way then that's when it is most likely to come out in a bad way IMO.

We see things very differently, but that's ok. I'm still going to say what I feel is the truth though. I see more evidence that it's the truth every single day.

Every one has their own journey. I wasn't a believer for a decade or so.

Ok thats fine, but I am still wondering, do you believe that if someone else believes mohammed is the prophet, or someone is a jew, buddhist, taoist, muslim, etc that they will never go to heaven?

If so, I just can't understand that kind of dogmatic thinking.

No offense really, but that's dogmatic.

I have a hard time believing any of these religions.

They are too based on mass-herd belief so that the more people insist on these things being true the more inevitably are unable to decide they believe otherwise.

I would say that frankly, if anyone thinks that everyone who doesn't believe Jesus is the one true god is going to burn in eternal damantion, that really that's just super destructive and awful.

You'd be walking around thinking everyone is going to hell for thinking differently than you.

I just think that's another form of evil.

Love is a wonderful concept and a fundamental feature to modern day society. I believe love should be revisited if it was lost and maintained through the study of Arts and Music. I'm primarily concerned with those who advocate with Hate and the dehumanizing and desensitizing of targeted individuals whom are undergoing gruesome programming and psychological warfare.

People who are difficult to love need it the most.

Ok thats fine, but I am still wondering, do you believe that if someone else believes mohammed is the prophet, or someone is a jew, buddhist, taoist, muslim, etc that they will never go to heaven?

If so, I just can't understand that kind of dogmatic thinking.

No offense really, but that's dogmatic.

I have a hard time believing any of these religions.

They are too based on mass-herd belief so that the more people insist on these things being true the more inevitably are unable to decide they believe otherwise.

I would say that frankly, if anyone thinks that everyone who doesn't believe Jesus is the one true god is going to burn in eternal damantion, that really that's just super destructive and awful.

You'd be walking around thinking everyone is going to hell for thinking differently than you.

I just think that's another form of evil.

John 14:6 Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

Meaning Jesus is the only way to God and Heaven. You can choose not to accept that or not believe it if you don't want to, but as for me, I'm not gambling with where I'll go for an eternity.

Jesus has nothing to do with religion.

To me, the truth is that nothing can exist without its' opposite.

Love needs hate, fear needs hope, anger needs peace, sadness needs happiness.

The whole world needs balance.

Thats why i'd say the emotion most likely to ''conquer all'' is calmness cause its the most neutral but positive emotion in between and probably the only one that doesn't have as extreme an opposite, even though it does have an opposite.

But i am very into people expressing their dark sides through art, music, and me personally, in the past, though not much lately, through competitive martial arts like brazilian jiu-jitsu as an outlet for aggression.

We are not meant to be loving and peaceful at times.

People get pissed and they need an outlet, and sometimes listening to angry music and hitting a heavy bag or lifting some weights or watching videos of suedo-satanic rituals performed by black metal bands like Mayhem are the best things to help me calm down.

We need the dark side, and without it i think we'd all go nuts.

We all have it is the truth, and if you deny it it's going to come out even worse.

I get angry and sad and dark emotions too at times. I'm certainly not saying I never have those emotions, but I'm not going to follow satanists because I know they are deceiving people and stealing God's Word to trick people into the wrong thing.

John 14:6 Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

Meaning Jesus is the only way to God and Heaven. You can choose not to accept that or not believe it if you don't want to, but as for me, I'm not gambling with where I'll go for an eternity.

Jesus has nothing to do with religion.

Ok well, i respect your right to believe what you want of course, but i think we should stop talking here.

There's been hundreds of holy books written by every religion or mythological system or philosophy till the dawn of time, and i don't believe the bible to be any more or less legit than any of them, nor do i believe quoting it has more power than quoting something Zeus said from a book of Greek myths or something Lao Tzu said from The Tao De Ching.

Those people who worshipped those other gods and other ideals believed every bit as strongly in their causes as followers of Jesus believe in theirs.

i am Jewish by blood, though not by religion, so of course technically I PROBABLY descend from Jesus somewhere back there, yet i chose not to get bar-mitzved, and even my relatives dying in the holocaust, as absolutely unforgivable as it is, was not enough to make me think i'd have anything to gain by choosing to become a religions jew, despite being one ethnically.

It's that language like ''accept'' and ''gamble'' that is so terrible.

It's like people who have these believes are SOOO sure they are right that anyone else like me who doesn't believe it isn't ''accepting the truth'', in the way that like, i don't know, if i had a terminal disease and you offered me medicine and i chose not to ''accept it'' I'd be a fool.

And the word ''gambling''....again, craziness for me, and i mean no offense by it, but TO ME, that would be akin to fear or superstition, cause me i have some OCD, so i could imagine not wanting to ''gamble'' that if i don't follow a certain routine it MIGHT be ok, when really that routine and needing to follow it to a T out of fear is kind of pathological, at least for me.

As far as i am concerned, I could be gambling with my life every bit as much by not choosing to become a Taoist or a Muslim or a Zoroastrian or following the ancient Egyptian gods.

For all I know, I'm gambling with my life by not worshipping the sun LOL.

I think all religions, philosophies, mythologies and systems of thought have something great to offer, and also something HORRIBLE to offer, which is why i find studying them and the common themes within them to be interesting.

I would strongly assume that taking bits and pieces of different ones and discarding whatever sounds impractical to be a more likely path to ''the truth'' then putting all of one's eggs in one single basket/belief system, but hey, that's just my way of thinking.

Everyone will always choose to believe what they want, and its only when someone tells me or others what to believe that I'm bothered by it.

Peace.

Last edited:
I'm simply saying I choose to believe what Jesus clearly said. You can choose not to. You're looking too much into the word "gambling". All I meant is I am not going against what Jesus said and risking being in a bad place for eternity. Jesus loves us. He is eternal life.

You're going to disagree no matter what I say, that's fine. Peace.

I get angry and sad and dark emotions too at times. I'm certainly not saying I never have those emotions, but I'm not going to follow satanists because I know they are deceiving people and stealing God's Word to trick people into the wrong thing.

I don't ''follow'' satanists'' either, or any religion at all, i just read and learn about as many as i can and think for myself, and there are dozens of forms of satanism.

It is certainly not the case that every brand of satanism is trying to ''trick'' people, and people like Lavey were always just looking for like minded people who wanted to join him.

Trust me, he wasn't into pandering or deception and would have been the first to tell anyone that if they weren't 100 percent into what he believed then they could stick it where the sun don't shine and never talk to him again LOL.

I would strongly consider, on the other hand, the amount of ''deception'' that all the worlds' major religions have taken part in, and christianity, along with Islam, is right at the top.

I don't think there is a god, or well, MAYBE there could be, but if there was it would not be a ''HE'' or some big anthro-pomorphic figure, and i think the idea that ''man was created in God's image'' is arrogant at best.

I see no reason why humans are better than any other species.

I think my cat is better than me or anyone i know hahaha.

He's peaceful, he hurts no one, and he's not smart enough to suffer unless anyone hurts him, which i won't allow cause he's the best haha.

Maybe god was created in a cat's image, i mean, egyptians worshipped cats.

But who knows.

What i like is to take bits and pieces of different system of belief, and i believe in expressing anger and the dark side through positive outlets without hurting anyone.

Anyway, nough said.

It's right that people should have different beliefs and i'd never want to change that.

Peace.

Last edited: