• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Can love conquer all?

I have to agree with you that Man Made religions have been more hurtful than helpful
Everyone just needs to leave all their “judgement” out!
Noone has walked in the shoes of another. So no one is in any position to judge anyone else.

Unconditional Love is the only way.

I love Jesus but I don’t feel right calling myself a “Christian” .

Exactly. I don't like that title either. I don't consider myself a "Christian" or "religious" at all.

Exactly. I don't like that title either. I don't consider myself a "Christian" or "religious" at all.

yes. Exactly.

I added “Love One Another“ to that post and that is what I try to strive for.

I know you do too @CoastTwoCoast
You are a good woman!

Your eyes are open to the ”deception” that is occurring in every way!
It is good to see! Good job my friend!
❤️🌹

Interesting... I too believe in Jesus, pray to him time to time, but also don’t/can’t call myself a Christian.

I feel Jesus is real, I’ve had multiple encounters with an entity I perceive is him, yet any time I try to entertain the idea of Christianity I’m hit with all the bullshit that comes along with it.

I can’t accept homophobia, I can’t accept that some kid in the middle of nowhere is doomed to a life in hell simply cuz they didn’t live somewhere that preaches the word of the lord, I can’t accept that those of other faiths are barred from the beauty and love of eternal heaven..

C2C I know you say you don’t call yourself a Christian, but your zealous stubborn ideology and lack of openness to others screams to me Christian. Anything you don’t care to understand gets lumped under “satanic” and it’s saddening..

It’s this same ideology that destroyed the native cultures of the Americas..

The devil is real, deception is real, but we need to be open minded and not get lazy with our discernment of what’s what.

-GC

Interesting... I too believe in Jesus, pray to him time to time, but also don’t/can’t call myself a Christian.

I feel Jesus is real, I’ve had multiple encounters with an entity I perceive is him, yet any time I try to entertain the idea of Christianity I’m hit with all the bullshit that comes along with it.

I can’t accept homophobia, I can’t accept that some kid in the middle of nowhere is doomed to a life in hell simply cuz they didn’t live somewhere that preaches the word of the lord, I can’t accept that those of other faiths are barred from the beauty and love of eternal heaven..

C2C I know you say you don’t call yourself a Christian, but your zealous stubborn ideology and lack of openness to others screams to me Christian. Anything you don’t care to understand gets lumped under “satanic” and it’s saddening..

It’s this same ideology that destroyed the native cultures of the Americas..

The devil is real, deception is real, but we need to be open minded and not get lazy with our discernment of what’s what.

-GC

That's your opinion, but I'm calling it like it is. You're saying that because you're into Crowley I guess. If someone is into something that has them on the path to hell, I let them know. It wouldn't be right if I didn't.

You mention a gay kid doomed to hell because someone didn't preach the Lord. That's not true at all. No one is punished for what they do not know. If you keep hearing about Jesus and rejecting it, that's when there is a consequence.

I believe that Jesus is inside us all and he comes to us when we search for him.
He cannot be found in any building or for any amount of money. He comes to us when we are ready I think.
There is no where that he cannot come to us because HE is within us!
We don’t need anyone else to teach us about these things.
It is within us ALL!

The true Unconditional Love that Jesus gives us, free’s us from guilt, judgment, and any other chains that have bound us.

He truly sets us free and gives us true peace and shows us true love!
He shows us The Way.
❤️❤️❤️

I agree to disagree as well.

I believe if something helps you be good to yourself and others then that's all that matters.
It's going to be hard to imagine that love may come into your life one day but it can man. I changed a lot over these last few years and it was unsettling as fuck.

It's going to be hard to imagine that love may come into your life one day but it can man. I changed a lot over these last few years and it was unsettling as fuck.

yes. It is a huge change and it is unsettling as fuck. At first.
But things get a lot better if you just make it past that point.

“Jesus said: He who seeks, let him not cease seeking until he finds; and when he finds he will be troubled, and when he is troubled he will be amazed, and he will reign over the All.”

Oh you really wouldn't like what I wrote then... but I'm an incredibly honest person and maybe you won't hate me for having written it.

There's one specific conditional statement as a line, please don't take offense to it.

John 3:16 For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Oh you really wouldn't like what I wrote then... but I'm an incredibly honest person and maybe you won't hate me for having written it.

There's one specific conditional statement as a line, please don't take offense to it.

No offense taken sweetheart.
we are all just working through life and our emotions, experiences.
We are all learning and growing.

I get mad and angry and feel the same as you wrote some days.

I do not judge.
I just love. That is all.

If you can understand where I was coming from that is very nice and you must be a true sweetheart. <3

Thanks for being able to relate.

I believe it's been suggested by a lot of cults as well as new age groups that Satan rebelled against God to supplement a new style of forming existence. It is this ideology that points to Satan and other related figures and supporting groups as being the route cause of certain illnesses of the spirit. While many discard this belief saying Satan doesn't exist or it can't possibly be true, I think it's just an alternative way of looking at spiritual religions.
As for Crowley and whonot, I find it kind of hard to believe he was involved in human sacrifice, but I don't know a whole lot about him. I have heard about El Ron Hubbard bringing little boys onto his yachts, but the source for information there was a guy who happens to have a sort of fetish with WWII Jew jokes if you know what I mean. I hate to tell people like that to grow up but sometimes the thought crosses my mind at about a thousand times a second.
I believe that Jesus is inside us all and he comes to us when we search for him.

❤❤❤
I think that was his wish.

If you can understand where I was coming from that is very nice and you must be a true sweetheart. <3

Thanks for being able to relate.

of course I can!
I am a human being too.
everyone goes through this.
It is a battle.

Try not to base YOUR happiness on someone else though.
That will save you a lot of pain !

I believe it's been suggested by a lot of cults as well as new age groups that Satan rebelled against God to supplement a new style of forming existence. It is this ideology that points to Satan and other related figures and supporting groups as being the route cause of certain illnesses of the spirit. While many discard this belief saying Satan doesn't exist or it can't possibly be true, I think it's just an alternative way of looking at spiritual religions.
As for Crowley and whonot, I find it kind of hard to believe he was involved in human sacrifice, but I don't know a whole lot about him. I have heard about El Ron Hubbard bringing little boys onto his yachts, but the source for information there was a guy who happens to have a sort of fetish with WWII Jew jokes if you know what I mean. I hate to tell people like that to grow up but sometimes the thought crosses my mind at about a thousand times a second.

Aleister Crowley on Human Sacrifice

This is a chapter taken from the book “Magick in Theory and Practice” by Aleister Crowley. The text contains comments from the editor. The term “FRATER PERDURABO” is used by the editor to refer to Crowley. The editor seems to try to obfuscate what Crowley is saying when he talks about sacrificing humans, which is marked in blue in the text.

CHAPTER XII

OF THE BLOODY SACRIFICE: AND MATTERS COGNATE

It is necessary for us to consider carefully the problems connected with the bloody sacrifice, for this question is indeed traditionally important in Magick.

(...)

"The animal should therefore be killed within the Circle, or the Triangle, as the case may be, so that its energy cannot escape. An animal should be selected whose nature accords with that of the ceremony — thus, by sacrificing a female lamb one would not obtain any appreciate quantity of the fierce energy useful to a Magician who was invoking Mars. In such a case a ram would be more suitable. And this ram should be virgin — the whole potential of its original total energy should not have been diminished in any way. For the highest spiritual working one must accordingly choose that victim which contains the greatest and purest force. A male child of perfect innocence and high intelligence is the most satisfactory and suitable victim. For evocations it would be more convenient to place the blood of the victim in the Triangle — the idea being that the spirit might obtain from the blood this subtle but physical substance which was the quintessence of its life in such a manner as to enable it to take on a visible and tangible shape.

Those magicians who object to the use of blood have endeavored to replace it with incense. For such a purpose the incense of Abramelin may be burnt in large quantities. Dittany of Crete is also a valuable medium. Both these incenses are very catholic in their nature, and suitable for almost any materialization. But the bloody sacrifice, though more dangerous, is more efficacious; and for nearly all purposes human sacrifice is the best."

Veronica Roth had this idea so she wrote a book called ''Divergent''. So there are factions, these factions are based on virtues. The factions are Dauntless (the brave), Amity (the kind), Erudite (the intelligent), Abnegation (the selfless), and Candor (the honest). On an appointed day every year, all sixteen-year-olds must select the faction to which they will devote the rest of their lives after taking a placement test.

p.s > there's also a movie but it doesn't hold up to the novel.

All I can say on that particular note, is that is a sickening passage to read in this day and age; obviously back then it may have been considered less taboo.

As for animal sacrifice, this is a tradition that has been around millennium and I don't know what it is, but I can't necessarily differentiate between acquiring power through means of sacrifice and killing to survive. Clearly if a magician felt he needed that much power from an innocent child there must have been a better way.

But I can see your point now about devil worship. I do not however believe that all magic is in the work of the devil. There are temptations there, no doubt. People are fallible. They also have willpower.

Sort of like that book by Stephen King where the protagonist has sex with a succubus and kills her. A means of survival, clearly, but also a sort of heroic move on his part.

I'm sure you're aware, though, that Jesus met many mystics in his travels...? He traveled far and wide to learn the things he did. This is something I think many people like Christians don't consider when they talk about the differences between Jesus, or their religion, or the occult. Jesus, in my opinion, got his powers from Kundalini. He was at probably many points, also, tempted by the devil. Allegedly he had been fasting for forty days before he met the devil in a cave, as I recall. Not all mystics are bad.

Could you perhaps define your interpretation of Magic?