• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Can love conquer all?

There will be absolute devastation.

It’s fact but one day ruling from Israel the Definition of Love will rule with a Iron Scepter.

Satan will be locked up for 1000 years.

so while Israel will rule with its Saints and Prophets there will still be procreation around the world but Satan will be bound so tempting will cease. Those who are not belonging to the New City will still have fallen bodies and die.

Jesus the epitome of Love will Rule but not like a Dictator but a Righteous King.

I think the two most powerful emotions are love, and fear. Most of the other emotions come from our dealing with these two emotions. For example, hate and anger come from fear. The problem is that we are animals ruled largely by instinct, despite our advanced cerebral cortexes. It takes intention and society/family laying a good groundwork for you in order to be able to understand that you don't need to, and shouldn't be, ruled by your instincts. As humans, we do have the ability to act how we choose, but it takes a lot of willpower. Sadly, many people are raised in such a way as to be consumed by fear and never really understand love properly. And society rewards greed/selfishness and trivializes love. A poster earlier said "Hallmark invented love to sell cards"... I disagree, I think Hallmark trivialized love to sell cards.

From an evolutionary perspective, humans got to where we are because we ruthlessly fought each other and rival species, and forcibly bent the world to our will. However I think this path will be our undoing unless we can move past our programming. I'm not sure if we'll be able to do it, but I can hope. In fact I have to hope, otherwise it's too depressing.

I agree with those of you saying fear and hatred are powerful feelings too. In my experience dealing with bullies, they are so set in their ways, they will never change. It seems like they reach a certain age and are incapable of facing their own fears so as to become completely overwhelmed by them, or somehow driven by them. Like people who drive obnoxious vehicles. I often think they're compensating for something.

I'm a strong believer in what some of the Hindus out there are saying about our current age. We don't need another Jesus. I think what we need is someone like Goku.

There's nothing wrong with what Jesus taught. Of course fear and hatred are powerful feelings. It's just harder and takes more effort to "let love rule" as Lenny Kravitz put it. The world does need Jesus. It's so dark and evil. That's the problem.

Yes (IMO) "love" conquers all. It has kept me here long after expiration date. It is a pain in the fu**ing ass to "love" and be "loved" but of all it is lone in worth.
Kinda like the cheese stands alone? Hahahaaaaaa
Man... this wood is good sh**.
But really... what else is there to live for? A mountain of money that haunts in sleepless nights or forever sleep? Nah. That is BS. "love" is a growing together that creates a creature greater than the two (or more) alone. My freakin opinion and experience.
53 yrs old, peeps. stronger now than ever. "love" has this thing that when one is down the other becomes mega-human. blows my small little mind, folks...........
Now: If it dont grow its dead.
Gotta take the crooked with the straight; and apparently another puff.
Wut?

It's so dark....
Yeah... that's how I put it. Just dark.
... fear and hatred are powerful feelings.
Division is profitable, no? ;)
Sadly, many people are raised in such a way as to be consumed by fear and never really understand love properly.
Damn. This is profoundly simple. Easily manipulate in order to what...?

Last edited:
I think it would be very hard for any emotion to ''conquer all'', but, and to use the word ''easiest'' doesn't quite sound right....but I think the ''easiest'' emotion that could theoretically ''conquer all'' would be calmness.

I'm just about the least calm person ever, but i've tried meditation and neurofeedback and hypnosis and brain technology, also martial arts and once did a sweat lodge, (I'm leaving drug experiences out here because any ''calmness'' caused by them is usually unnaturally euphoric and therefore not maintainable) and I've had those moments of ''flow'' where i have very few thoughts, either negative or positive, and just feel very calm, like buddhism and other eastern religions preach, and it's one of the most amazing feelings ever.

It's kind of messed up when I think about it, being a classic over thinker, but most of our day to day thoughts are not only unnecessary but harmful, even when we don't realize it.

In reality, our thoughts should probably usually be centered on the present moment or the VERY near future, like that day, or even just the next hour, but they rarely are.

We think about the past when there's no point, even if we aren't thinking of regret but just remembering good times, usually that's pointless.

Then we think about the distant future, and usually it's pointless.

We end up, IMO, destroying ourselves by thinking too much unnecessarily, creating a constant state of internal conflict, and i think this is VERY much related to why we can't have a peaceful world and fight so much with eachother.

If we can't control our own minds and thoughts and be peaceful when alone then how can we be peaceful with others?

Plus, like the one guy said about how the OP seems to be looking for a 100 percent success ratio where everyone loves everyone all the time like they are on MDMA....if we metaphorically compare this to chess for example, that's like saying you are going to win every game every time, knocking out the queen in the first few moves and getting to check mate over and over.

But if we think about it like I'm saying.....and I have been reading Eckhart Tolle's ''The Power of Now'' which has influenced my thinking, as well as Alan Watts, and also the excellent book ''FLOW'', by that Hungarian dude with the endless name lol....

....then at least MORE of us achieving the state of calmness rather than COMPLETE EUPHORIC LOVE....well that would be more like saying that you think you could at least capture one of your opponents' pawns; in probability it is probably MUCH MUCH more likely we could learn to do this more often than learn to love people with a passion who represent ideas we passionately hate.

I don't know why i'm using chess as a metaphor, it just seemed apt.

If we all aimed at just being calm more often and not being super happy or loving eachother all the time the reality begins to become A BIT closer, and yet....it's DAMN freaking hard controlling one's thoughts, so no, realistically i don't ever see most of us being zen monks who are calm even 25 percent of the time, but i still see more of us being ''calm'' as more realistic than more of us being ''loving'', cause we just never will live in a world where everyone is going to love eachother.

But maybe we could live in a world where a larger percentage of people are more easily able to reach a state of ''calm'' while in the privacy of their own homes though, and i bet that would have a bigger impact on society than we'd think.

Yes (IMO) "love" conquers all. It has kept me here long after expiration date. It is a pain in the fu**ing ass to "love" and be "loved" but of all it is lone in worth.
Kinda like the cheese stands alone? Hahahaaaaaa
Man... this wood is good sh**.
But really... what else is there to live for? A mountain of money that haunts in sleepless nights or forever sleep? Nah. That is BS. "love" is a growing together that creates a creature greater than the two (or more) alone. My freakin opinion and experience.
53 yrs old, peeps. stronger now than ever. "love" has this thing that when one is down the other becomes mega-human. blows my small little mind, folks...........
Now: If it dont grow its dead.
Gotta take the crooked with the straight; and apparently another puff.
Wut?

Yeah... that's how I put it. Just dark.

Division is profitable, no? ;)

Damn. This is profoundly simple. Easily manipulate in order to what...?

The part where you said "Division is profitable" is exactly right and that is why a satanic cult rules the world. Those people only care about wealth and power and fame. They infiltrate every aspect of society. They have the "Do What Thou Wilt" attitude, believing man is their own God. They have rejected the true loving ways of God the Creator for greed. They only want to destroy mankind and keep wars going which really is a sacrifice to Satan for them. They also torture people in ways you can't even dream of as a part of mind-control in order to trigger them later to do mass shootings to get more human sacrifices. I learned Holocaust means "burnt offering", that obviously means sacrifice. So the Holocaust was a "burnt offering"/sacrifice to Satan. Truth hidden in plain sight. Division is profitable to the monsters doing those things. They are driven by greed. Trading your soul to gain wealth and power in this world is quite foolish. This world won't last forever. Eternity does though where they'll burn.

Last edited:
The part where you said "Division is profitable" is exactly right and that is why a satanic cult rules the world. Those people only care about wealth and power and fame. They infiltrate every aspect of society. They have the "Do What Thou Wilt" attitude, believing man is their own God. They have rejected the true loving ways of God the Creator for greed. They only want to destroy mankind and keep wars going which really is a sacrifice to Satan for them. They also torture people in ways you can't even dream of as a part of mind-control in order to trigger them later to do mass shootings to get more human sacrifices. I learned Holocaust means "burnt offering", that obviously means sacrifice. So the Holocaust was a "burnt offering"/sacrifice to Satan. Truth hidden in plain sight. Division is profitable to the monsters doing those things. They are driven by greed. Trading your soul to gain wealth and power in this world is quite foolish. This world won't last forever. Eternity does though where they'll burn.

Hey hey hey, don't lump Crowley and Chaos Magick into evil devil worship now. I've gotten deep into traditional occultism and practical "magick" over the last year and I can assure you that they are 2 very different things. "Satanism" is about the individual, and they have specific tenets outlining the Golden Rule: treat others as if it's you living another life.

Aleister Crowley wanted to elevate humanity to a new spiritual understanding through sex, love, and individuality. What you're thinking of is more L Ron Hubbard type occultism, which is a malicious bastardization used to bend people to your will through fake spirituality. NWO type stuff, like our wealthy elite making human sacrifices to Molok and torturing children in order to make their blood Starfire (space lizard food). Crowley just wanted everyone to fuck and Jesus was a Pleiadiene space hippy trying to make us groovy so we can elevate ourselves into a new era of understanding.

I'm sorry did I get off topic? Occultism is one of those subjects that makes you harder to talk to.

Last edited:
I'm not trying to make this a debate, but Crowley is a part of the evil and deception. It's the whole "Do What Thou Wilt" attitude, just like LaVey. Man is not their own God. There is not a difference in occultism and the magic you speak of, it's all demonic. Scientology is a part of satanism as well. Jesus is not just a "space hippy". Jesus is the only way to God and the only way to get to Heaven. That just shows how Crowley has deceived people. So we'll agree to disagree about it.

I'm not trying to make this a debate, but Crowley is a part of the evil and deception. It's the whole "Do What Thou Wilt" attitude, just like LaVey. Man is not their own God. There is not a difference in the magic, it's all demonic. Scientology is a part of satanism as well. Jesus is not just a "space hippy", Jesus is the only way to God and the only way to get to heaven. That just shows how Crowley has deceived people. So we'll agree to disagree about it.

I agree to disagree as well.

I believe if something helps you be good to yourself and others then that's all that matters.

^^^This all that matters. If you are being seeking the pathway of love and light..

Anything that detracts always from this is evil. Like Christian churches that spew hate towards gays, and twist the words of love into hate. There’s very few Christian denominations which don’t preach hate towards those that don’t agree and bow to their ideology. The amount of damage the Christian faith has done to this world is insurmountable. Genocides, cultural decimation, it’s sickening... How can someone call themselves Christian and not get sick to their stomach by the thought of it is beyond me..

Yet some guy who just wants people to enjoy themselves gets called demonic/evil/what have you..

-GC

Love is who we are. We arise from love, we dissolve into love.

In English we don't have a way to differentiate between the Divine love that is our original consciousness and awareness, and the transient love states we experience on an egoic or emotional level. They're all just called "love".

When you are angry, you are love experiencing anger; when you are sad, you are love experiencing sadness; when you feel love, then you are love loving.

The core consciousness of love never changes. It is always whole, complete, perfect, at-home, at-one, and at peace. That's the True Nature. The experience level is constantly changing and can never provide us with a clear view of who we really are, except through the opening of brief windows into this True Nature. Most people misattribute an experience for the True Nature.

For example... you go to a movie theatre to see a movie. The movie really moves you on a deep level, and you have the experience of Divine love. You leave the theatre and remark on what an amazing movie that was. You then go back and see the movie again, hoping to recapture that feeling. This is where the misattribution comes in. We spend our whole lives chasing these misattributions - money, sex, drugs, careers, family, friends, social causes, hobbies, etc. - thinking that these things will "give us" reunification with the True Nature that we already are. It is the personality trying to heal the duality split, through externalized worldly activity. The truth is that True Nature is omnipresent and requires nothing.

So yes... love conquers all, but without really conquering anything. Does water conquer the ocean? Does air conquer a breeze? Does a flower conquer the soil from which it sprung?

The question of love conquering all is like the tail wagging the dog.

^^^This all that matters. If you are being seeking the pathway of love and light..

Anything that detracts always from this is evil. Like Christian churches that spew hate towards gays, and twist the words of love into hate. There’s very few Christian denominations which don’t preach hate towards those that don’t agree and bow to their ideology. The amount of damage the Christian faith has done to this world is insurmountable. Genocides, cultural decimation, it’s sickening... How can someone call themselves Christian and not get sick to their stomach by the thought of it is beyond me..

Yet some guy who just wants people to enjoy themselves gets called demonic/evil/what have you..

-GC

You're lumping all people who believe in Jesus in with religious zealots who spew hate. Those people are not right to judge others like that. Jesus has nothing to do with religion. People should only listen to pastors who preach the New Covenant of love and grace like pastor Joseph Prince.

"Some guy who wants people to enjoy themselves" is actually doing harm and spreading the ways of the devil. Satan is not "love and light". He stole that from God and is deceiving people into eternal fire. Only God is love and light. Doing good deeds alone will not get you into heaven. Only Jesus can.

Crowley and LaVey are masters of deception. Another lie is when they act like satanists do no harm to others. Trust me, they knew all about climbing the ladder as a satanist and the higher you climb, it requires human sacrifice. They know all about it, they just hide it and trick people who don't know any better.

I want to also warn people who are practicing magic on their own, being a lone witch thinking they don't have to join anything. I heard from a satanist that the more you dabble in witchcraft and if you try to get away with doing it by yourself, eventually you will be visited by people who will force you to join a coven. They work as a "family", not lone satanists/witches...and once you're forced to join a coven, good luck getting out.

Last edited:
In reading the word "love" in this thread, I am reminded of a quote about a similar word:

"The way you use the word 'God' does not show whom you mean, but rather, what you mean."

So it is with love.

This is some lol. Moral theories kill people. Religion is just a way of expressing them. All successful moral theories have a trail of blood behind them and all unsuccessful ones would if they could.

-GC

I have to agree with you that Man Made religions have been more hurtful than helpful
Everyone just needs to leave all their “judgement” out!
Noone has walked in the shoes of another. So no one is in any position to judge anyone else.

Unconditional Love is the only way.

I love Jesus but I don’t feel right calling myself a “Christian” .
Or by any other man made religion.
It isn’t about “religion”.

Love one Another!
^^^ That is what I strive to live by!

Last edited: