• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Can love conquer all?

It's one of those emotions that is above and beyond what we know on Earth. However, we can occasionally access it if we are pursuant enough :)

I asked "what is love?".

I think it's both a feeling (that comes about in respect to a state...?) and something that may allow for that feeling to exist/continue, which may require thought/intelligence. The two following posts by Yourbaker, Xorkoth, seemed to follow this in spirit. Sometimes I think of "love" as like a structure, or building, being composed of the right materials, standing on a strong foundation, built with consciousness to the environment. I think of it as having a formula behind it?

I remember someone passed a quote along on Facebook, a girl I met at church camp years back, who contacted me last year again, and in that quote, there was something about a relating love less to emotion, more to something like the firmament.

Gen 1:14: Then God said, ā€œLet there be lights in the firmament of the heavens to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs and seasons, and for days and years;

I forget exactly how her meme/share was worded, but it reminded me of my thoughts about love.

You see I tend to argue with ideas of love, like my brother-in-law, who is a radical Christian, or attempts to radically follow Jesus. He seems to emphasize the radical other, enemy loving nature that Christ supposedly taught. People have this idea that love is something that we can choose, all times, that it requires nothing, like being loved for many to be sustained. He seems to, with his wish for no border with Mexico (fundamentally, his teachings/beliefs say, even if this isn't explicitly stated), say we should love them, the 'other', with no borders but he doesn't see how throwing all your love at the foreign outsider, letting them all in your house, you burden your family, you expect your family, or those who love you, those you depended on to have that freedom sometimes, your parents and grandparents before them, to also support them.

I think there is an "order of operations" when it comes to love. I do think we can admit love, and act/operate in love, for 'others', even our enemies, but that love will take a different form, in many ways. The amount of activity you can invest or will, will be less, for some, than for others, like your wife, or your children, who you will die for, or your friends, who you would do more for. We also need to protect/love ourselves. This is also something he seems to forget, this idea that I seem to remember, however it's just a translation from the Bible, that love protects. I don't think we are, in the modern world, protecting some things we should. I don't think that accepting that Europe will become Muslim majority (perhaps...) in some years, is loving of the people already there, no matter how "loving" the people like Angela Merkel and the social justice brigade think they're being. In-fact they're forsaking themselves, their loved-ones, those that they depended on to be in such a position. They're not locking their house. They're letting it fall into disrepair. This is not to mean I think we should turn our backs on the other, the Middle Easterners, the Africans (or them, others, or us), just that I think we should only expect ourselves to do so much, and if they want to call us racist for looking after our own maintenance, they're the ones acting unlovingly, unrespecting, here.

Love thy enemy: I think this is an enlightening statement in and of itself. It still supposes there is an enemy. It can surely be interpreted in more than this way: I think loving the enemy would be like, first, finding what is making the enemy the enemy, or finding what is making the enemy attack the friend/you, and working to eliminate that aggression, in some way. Like, maybe they need something, so maybe we will come to some terms of an agreement, to make it so they can gain, and we don't have to really lose. Love will be a guide in everything. To work to respect individuals, and groups/peoples, and their needs, so that love/they can prosper. I would prefer a neighbor that was upstanding, "proud" (not to say that kind of "pride" that's bad) and faithful, taking care, building foundations, looking after houses, and working for life... than one that lets their house fall to shit, maybe now it's a crack of meth house...I don't want that kind of neighbor, and that kind of neighbor may be an enemy, or become one.

I also sometimes think of loving the enemy like teaching the enemy to fish, instead of catching fish for him/them.

I guess I just think, since I'm not really coming to a sharp point - I'll end this - love and intelligence, knowing, life, good, it's all intertwined.

I don't think it's just an emotion. But that is definitely part of it; adoration: I adore love. I adore health. I adore prosperity. I also adore beauty, and I personally find White women to be among the most beautiful (to again assert my Theme, but although I do adore them, that doesn't mean all others are painted black? that doesn't mean I think hating others is conducive to love, in any respect, I just have my own order of operations). So I will work (not that I will...I'm a failure and a hypocrite and messed up, and need more love) to make these things exist, but I will not sacrifice these things, where there is no redemption. I will not flood my countries (if I had countries) with those from other countries, who cannot or are not equipped to support those things, who may actually want to see that in our places die, or us to fall from our position. I keep coming back to this, just because of the times. I will not be a pushover, or become a slave. I want to work, I want it to be worked for, beauty, love, things we adore, but I think there is a way to do that, and there are children trying to build the tallest tower with legos but then they fall and it's a mess?

Last edited:
I also relate finding something like cold fusion with love. Or farming, sustainably, with respect to the environment, so we don't destroy it. And planting trees.... Love is good. Love should be "always on", in all our decisions, but we need to not forsake our foundations, and what (weight) they can support; Love can sometimes be a burden. And sometimes, burdens can break us. We should not break ourselves for love, except in some ultimate sacrifice of one's life for another's or many others, like Christ, or a hero in a war. And if they do, they should die for what continues what they were living/fighting/dying for, not for a cannibal that worships a demon, and they shouldn't prescribe that their people "die" for those that worship demons. A father should not break/destroy himself at his work, because his children still need him after that job is done, and he needs his children to carry him, and his love forward into the future (to reproduce, his genes, the base drive).

I also just had a thought of the intention of a church/temple, and that is love, as well. That is something I relate with all of this. But even a church/temple has a structure, walls, and doors, and even they have guards...

Last edited:
Yeah, I agreed with you about protecting your area, not letting just any and everybody come in. Like in America, Iā€™ve seen countless foreigners come and move into the best areas and get tons of perks. My state has the most population of Arabic people. I have no problem with them and even dated one in the past, but I see how they come over and get the hook up while others who have been here the whole time are still behind.

So yeah, Iā€™m with you on not letting just every single refugee in.

You had to go into the ā€œI personally think white women are the most beautifulā€ blah blah

Well, I think black women are gorgeous.
Many different kinds of women are gorgeous, but every one has a preference. Iā€™m attracted to women as well.
It just wasnā€™t necessary to go there.

Last edited:
For most, they prefer their own race/group. I wasnā€™t really trying to be offensive (perhaps provocative). Americans werenā€™t consulted in 1965 when politicians decided to open the border (Hart Celler Act...), but now they try to deal with the consequences. This perhaps leads to good and bad.

Iā€™m attracted to many black women myself, actually. Not black men (not that I hate them, but Iā€™m a territorial male). White men are tough enough to deal with, competitive enough amongst themselves...

Love I consider is also considering the consequences of actions, planning which ā€˜pathā€™ you have been on, come from, are going toward, and what is required for that path to be open, to stay on, to have (a plan, path).

I wanted to add about the path, considering the road - I just cleared down branches from a fallen tree near the Naylor (etymology, nailer) house down the road - a man who owns/operates a construction company. The tree had fallen on a utility line in storms this morning; I saw branches in the road, an obstruction, so cleared it. I considered that that is also love.

Back to white women - I also thought to include white children; I personally, as I feel is natural, have more feeling of love/adoration for (them). And I do think this is natural.

I consider that Iā€™d be bound to do the right thing, Iā€™d help/save, or take care of others, but itā€™s not my tendency to care like I would for my own kind, or those with my general likeness. I also think that whites will more likely love my white children the most - where others, tension/conflict may come about. So I consider to plan around/for that, as well.

Again I might be ā€œboundā€ to do the right thing, but itā€™s less natural, more a burden or feeling ā€œboundā€, and feeling bad goes along with it (Is feel bad if I didnā€™t help...). So this goes with planning...

Last edited:
Well, thatā€™s how you feel. I like when people donā€™t just see race.

A guy who used to be my therapist is white. He happens to be gay and has a partner, they both adopted a lilā€™ black girl. I thought it was the most beautiful thing.

Thank God they helped someone outside of their race and were not just thinking about getting a white child because they are white.

Let me guess...You would fuck a black woman, but wouldnā€™t bring her home to meet your folks, right? I just get that vibe from you. lol

Let me guess...You would fuck a black woman, but wouldnā€™t bring her home to meet your folks, right? I just get that vibe from you. lol

I have considered, because I do realize they are just people too, and individuals, and it is very hard to define an individual by their "group", the possibility that at some point in my life a black woman could have or would show me certain attention that would make me feel more loved than anyone else, and I may be receptive. My main issue is because there is a difference in identity. It is very complex.

With that scenario that I have thought about, I wouldn't not introduce her to parents/family. But I still can't imagine procreating with her to be a good idea, in most circumstances, in the modern world, in America, in Europe, in most places because these identities are so embedded for one. Mixing causes confusion, and resentment, and falling to one side, not the other - often. I really don't want to fuel the bringing "my race" to a minority, or mixed away, which mixing would do. I do think there are reasons why white people want to be with other whites, generally. Many blacks feel the same way, however the pressure for them to "remain" where they are is not as great as with whites; Whites perhaps have a perception of being on solid ground, and as a male, I would like to keep my nest on solid ground, or in a solid position in a tree. Blacks (and to lesser extents, others...not that all blacks are just "Black" either) are not as secure. I can see why a black male may find it much less difficult to mate with a white woman, but as a white man, I view a wife like land, a house- I don't really want to move into an uninsured house, or condemned house. I'm just rambling, and don't mean to be insulting to individuals, but we don't live in an equal state; and we don't have unlimited resources to spend on everyone. We need to make sure our interests are looked after, beyond what we do immediately. We need to have reciprocity, and for whites, they're more likely to have that with other whites... And for a Jew, probably another Jew (they also reciprocate their belief...they don't challenge them, they're friendly to them).

When people were shot up in France, by North African/Arabs at that concert, it evoked, an instinctive response. I was angry. I am not even French, but I am German, Belgian, Dutch, Danish, English, Irish, Scottish... I feel more-threatened, I feel a sense of protection over people more like me. When such things happen to people of other nations (nation meaning ethnic group, or ethnicity), I just don't care nearly as much; I almost don't even react. I guess I consider that it would be better to harness the natural responses that we have, than constantly fight them or pretend their wrong/evil (the favoritism). This doesn't mean I think evil should be done to the 'other'. Not at all. And I even had a thought that if it doesn't conquer, it doesn't - or it isn't true "love". I know conquering can happen other ways, but in the best way of "winning", I think it should, ideally come with love, from love...

I don't mean to say I'm unattracted to black men, also. Many black men are impressive, admirable, fun to interact with, intelligent, and good looking (like a man from any place, who is). But again my knee-jerk, and most people's knee-jerk response, is not to blanket care about 'them' as a people, if they are not of them. The amount of affection I can have for them as a group, despite individuals proving the general judgment that sometimes happen, to be wrong, or not reflecting the reality, is just not going to be as high. I just love my people more. I would fight and die for my people, more. This tendency will run in conflict with the sort of "love" - I think, that is expected of us in this so-called society, this idea of that we're all equal-- meanwhile most people that marry and reproduce, still do so with mates/partners closer to them in ethnic background. Despite how it's blasted at us on television, and happens in certain neighborhoods, most people still prefer to rest with their own kind. Still trust their own kind, more. I think there is an unequal relationship, too, with us. Whites, again, have reason to trust their own. Their people are the ones that built the roads, the cars, laid the pipes, made this whole thing happen that they live in, basically. Whites trust their own kind, but blacks actually trust whites more than other blacks, often. So I do think we need to stretch our love a little, for them (for us). I don't think backs should simply be turned away - I don't mean to imply that. I just think that what is being expected of whites, often, this non-payment to reality that we are fearful creatures, all of us, and we need love/support too (the media says, certain media says all whites are racist, says whiteness needs to be destroyed, college professors say, Black Lives Matter shames whites and demands things of them, accusations that whites are consciously working to harm blacks, as a whole...meanwhile affirmative action actually harms whites).

I think we could live much better.

Anyway- I have simulated the potential for being with a black woman, and I think if I happen to end up there, at least right now, our kids would be probably adopted, black, white, mixed, anything at all. I wouldn't want to create another mixed, confused child, though. In some situation, perhaps; Say the population in the immediate area is reduced to some small number relatively: People are damaged and separated, and we're left with only diverse-any people that we live with/around, that we happened to be around "after the fall". We're not going to turn down help of a competent person simply because they're something or another. And with no group to apply to, no larger group to apply to, we would simply create our "tribes", to build one, from the wreckage of this world, which may give a new chance for a more, truer equality of individuals.

It's a very complicated thing, and every time I try to approach it I say something wrong. I don't mean to preach hate, and I see how despite my wishes/intentions, I do, but I do see whites as somewhat vulnerable right now, with the pressure on them to basically dissolve into the world, or allow the world into them, indiscriminately--to turn over their trust to something/interests far outside them, and something that also would replace them with robots(...), would throw them under the bus.

I also think that politicians, by nature of the system, may use, now migrants, and minorities, as weapons in a sense against what would be their own people, simply because it fits some...political goal/objective. I think whites are in many ways viewed as the enemies, in their own countries now. With the powers available now, with the ability to move massive numbers of people, with the robust economies of the west, and the incentive for outsiders to move in..."whites" have become enemies in their own countries, to political parties, to interests. I don't like that, and I think they should have kept their kings and boundaries at this point.

(...)Funny... Dr. Phil is on now, and a black guy thinks he is a cyborg (falling from "robots", as I typed it, I heard it).

"We"...

Robot means "forced worker" (slave).

Last edited:
I never think whites need to be destroyed and trust me whites are certainly not vulnerable. Quit buying into that.

If anything we do need more love for others, no matter what race. I have never made blanket statements or generalizations about another race. I judge people individually.

Based on your views, do black women a favor and stick to your own kind. You certainly have racist overtones and black women donā€™t need to deal with someone like that as a partner.

This whole theory is wrong, because of people like me who are attracted to their relatives. Where do we fit in your weird fetishist scheme? Nowhere ;)

I never think whites need to be destroyed and trust me whites are certainly not vulnerable. Quit buying into that.

If anything we do need more love for others, no matter what race. I have never made blanket statements or generalizations about another race. I judge people individually.

Based on your views, do black women a favor and stick to your own kind. You certainly have racist overtones and black women donā€™t need to deal with someone like that as a partner.

Oh - I do. They're not my first choice (this other pool - not my pool that is a fine pool as is - is not my first choice, not enough outward pressure for me, not enough forcing me away, really). I'm not that desperate, either.

And I am, practically, a racist. I'm not really ashamed of it either. I don't really like the term, though since it was made by a Communist Jew in the first place... I think it's only natural that people tend to favor themselves, and that those closer to them are less likely to not favor what is actually them, too- They're less likely to try to tear it down to make space for them. I also consider just how capable we are of giving love... Whites are certainly, as a race, as people, as countries and nation-states, more capable of providing "love" for blacks, than blacks are for these nation-states, at this current juncture. There is not reciprocity. Love can't exist, or continue to, without that reciprocity (give and receive/take - we can only give what has been given/got, and white resources are being diverted to others in this context, what would normally go to them is going to others, in a lot of capacity...leaving them vulnerable, or at least on that path of becoming vulnerable if you can't see they are already). Whites are simply more capable of loving whites, than blacks and others are, loving them, for many reasons. Not saying there are not individuals who are exceptional, perhaps all are in certain ways, but what we can plan on, is whites loving whites. I also think that a Jew is more capable of giving the proper kind of love, to a Jew, at least, if I believe, like a Jew. I also believe that if Islam is correct, then a Muslim is going to be more dependable love for them.

Right now expectations are placed on whites, to love the other, and not as much, for them to love whites. They're just the victims, and whites, oppressor, often- At least that's instilled in us. We feel bad for that debt/separation/distance, and seek to make it up (make up for sins of the "father"...). I say I don't feel bad for "being racist" because I think what is racism is only natural, and in some part good and required to be successful as a species - and I think that the "races" were definitely on natural trajectories that would form separate species, that always has...their separate-existence reflects the same process. What animal-kind cares that much about another animal-kind- Really?

It's much easier to judge people individually when millions of people are not of the category white, Mexican, black, Hispanic, Muslim, Arab, Asian, Aboriginal, that adds this extra definitive layer... I'm no longer who I am, an individual, as I would be in my own homogenous society, I'm me/my name- +A White Man and all that goes with "it" now. We shouldn't even have to ask why the next presidential candidate is white, and not black, as a subject of critique for that individual's place in that standing, and of broader society. But "diversity" leads to where we are. Diversity actually makes it harder, for multiple reasons (I'm not smart enough to keep every single-dynamic one in focus/mind/memory), to see us as individuals...

I want separation precisely because I want to be good/civil, clear in focus, with each other..

"Quit buying into that" - This is what I'm perceiving... They are vulnerable, because of what is expected of them, and how they have to change/accommodate.

Also when I started to say I say I don't feel bad for being racist but... As a White guy I feel bad at Chipotle when I ask for white rice, and Pinto Beans, especially if, but not exclusively if the server is black or brown, because these are the lighter of the combinations of beans and rice, close to white- Not black. Encoded with the language, I am sort of programmed to feel bad now, for being "white", and because they are not white, they are associated as not white... separation is rather painful. Even I a racist Nazi "feel bad" or insecure/sensitive for stupid shit like this, and I'm not the only white person like this, I bet. We weren't meant to speak the "same language", like this. Not meant to be together, and our being together rests more on the shoulders of white people, to keep to up/together. Yes, they are vulnerable. So is everything resting on their shoulders, or their "tolerance".

Love to me is also recognizing human and animal nature - nature of life, and what can be expected of it, and to work within the confines... Love to me is being rational, reasonable, accepting that there are "faults", and planning for and around/with them.

---------------------

I understand wishing to be open, strong, but sometimes we need to grow up and recognize we can't do it all...and focus on what we can do. Alas, we have been put into this situation.... really makes me want to just kill myself, actually. So much power/control has been removed/displaced, from us (with strength/resources concentrated in certain areas and not others, that we buy from, invest in, like Wal-Mart..Google...Youtube...Apple..China). I'm somewhat resigned, and can see how even I would be bound to them, before I would want to hurt them, despite my philosophical thoughts. Humans as firewood for the globalist machine. Whites like the forests they inhabited... Now used for wood for structure, and burnt for fuel. Beasts of burden. Chained to others. You honestly think any of this would be possible, without them? The concept of "human rights"? Mesoamericans were fetching other Mesoamericans before the Spaniards met them, for their sacrifices of pulling hearts out, and then the Spaniards found advantage in this natural division, winning allies among those who resented the others for doing this to them... The world has always been so divided, and at least we knew it, back then. Confusion now. Take advantage. Whites, well, white-territory is like the land that it's always been; fertile ground, with a structure in place to move product, need more workers (cheap labor). Bring all your seeds here... Whites are, if they have any sense of autonomy, desire for, are seen as the enemy to this corporatist feudalist "state". Whites who would be "patriotic" in another day/time, now become domestic terrorists, on watch-lists. Everyone cries "racism" and "white supremacy" as if these things aren't expected, and natural - what they actually are. Whites are made the enemy in their own ancestral homelands, and places where their people took in war (everyone warred, we just won more, for whatever reason), unless they simply submit to the harness and keep pulling...

My dogs just started barking at a neighbor and their dog as they were walking by. These dogs bark at everything. I tried to stop them. I kept saying "No" every time he began to bark- The older of the two, as he sort of starts it. I thought about how I am basically telling him not to do what his instinct tells him to do - that "in another time" (he'd be a patriot...) this would serve a function/purpose. And that perhaps I shouldn't try to stop this behavior, and that it's somehow wrong to stop it. It would be nice to have a dog to guard a house, a farm, a flock of sheep... I related it to us, now, white men, often. Now, we've become like domestic servants of a capitalist "state", like dogs, farm-animals, oxen (and without balls...). I don't want to be a dog. And I especially don't want to be someone else's, some corporation's or slavers servant animal. I don't want our women to be raised for milk of others (they're going to be more supportive of resettlement of "refugees" and the poor of other races, here, they have a vote, which will be used for this forced-redistribution, their emotions to care and nurture played/coaxed)... My balls chopped off (in respects, at least). And this is pretty much a requirement in some sense, for this to "function" - this "open society". At least here and now, where we speak European languages...

Last edited:
I believe in love and try my best to be loving and caring whenever possible. I would love it if the world were to embraced love and understanding,but it doesn't seem to work.

We try to set examples and hope others will follow suit...Peace and love man. The harsh reality is we're still animals under the surface,you don't have to scratch much to see this,love is not part of that world. It's a dog eat dog scenario.

We have this amazing ability to communicate with each other that sets us apart from the other animals,but still we argue and cannot accept our differences. As much as I would love it if we could all awaken into a spiritual movement based on love and understanding I realise it's just a dream. There's that part of us that still thinks it's in the jungle trying to survive the night.

The natural law of this world is kill or be killed,eat or go hungry and to reproduce. We will never remove that part of ourselves,its what makes us. Its primal.

I still want love to conquer all,but will it ever? Will we evolve into a higher consciousness,becoming more enlightened? Will we ever see the error of our ways? I hope so.

What is this thread all about? Fuck knows. Just the ramblings of an old hippy who doesn't see much love. Please feel free to take the piss or add your own thoughts to all this bullshit...People like shit.

I think that it is possible for Love to come out in the open.

I think a lot can be done by just one person. Not saying that one person can save the whole world but that one person can set off a chain reaction that can potentially encourage others around them to awaken and to go about things differently and it will just spread more and more. And that whole process can have the ability to drastically change circumstances and future outcomes maybe faster and more significant than we realize.

I believe that our natural self is a loving and enlightened self. I acknowledge that we have primal needs and desires and instincts like you said but I do believe there is another underlying spiritual aspect to us that is constantly flowing through our physical animal bodies and constantly pushing us to interact and connect with people and do good and loving and positive things that lead us toward our purpose and better feeling emotional and mental states. A force or energy that is always pushing towards a state of acceptance and enlightenment and awareness and transcendence and values novelty and new experiences.

The problem is we are in perpetual resistance to this force or energy because of the society we live in. A lot of people (especially in America) have created boundaries for themselves through daily routines and deterministic behavior patterns and cycles that were passed down by family and friends and reinforced through media, tv, music, and other forms of entertainment. We have created these habits that keep us locked into a state of mind that is constricting this positive life force and causing us to resort to our primal ways.

The answer is to commit yourself to novelty and new spontaneous experiences and behavior and coming out of our comfort zones and breaking out of the continuity of our everyday behaviors and decisions and routines and consistently being conscious of this intention for a long enough time. But we have to be aware of this supernatural force which people call the higher self or the loving self and letting it carry your body into whatever you are desiring. It is harder for some people than others but if enough people can manage to do this, it will have an incredible impact and open pathways and possibilities that is beyond what we think we are capable of.

In any given situation you can tap into what that force of love wants you to do. We just need to be more accepting of it and let it take us wherever it wants us to go. It is real and it is amazing. It is God. If youā€™re atheist then you can acknowledge it as Love but the way it pushes you and guides you is real. And we resist it everyday more than we realize because we have accepted this as our personality and just our normal way of being.

We are caught in mind traps set up by our environment and influences through media. But once we teach ourselves how to go with the flow of love and the stream of positive decision then we can turn all of this around. Even if you consider yourself a loving person there still might be parts of your life that are subjected to this constriction and continuity and resistance.

Itā€™s possible for things to turn around. Itā€™s always possible for a sudden shift in behavior and perspective. And like I said; it can just start with that one person who is willing to break out of it and following their higher, loving self that is constantly there.

Last edited:
You just saw all the bullshit a racist said to me. Love can only conquer all when weā€™re in Heaven. Thatā€™s it. Thatā€™s all.

Whites wonā€™t be the only people in Heaven btw. Get over it.

I believe in love and try my best to be loving and caring whenever possible. I would love it if the world were to embraced love and understanding,but it doesn't seem to work.

We try to set examples and hope others will follow suit...Peace and love man. The harsh reality is we're still animals under the surface,you don't have to scratch much to see this,love is not part of that world. It's a dog eat dog scenario.

We have this amazing ability to communicate with each other that sets us apart from the other animals,but still we argue and cannot accept our differences. As much as I would love it if we could all awaken into a spiritual movement based on love and understanding I realise it's just a dream. There's that part of us that still thinks it's in the jungle trying to survive the night.

The natural law of this world is kill or be killed,eat or go hungry and to reproduce. We will never remove that part of ourselves,its what makes us. Its primal.

I still want love to conquer all,but will it ever? Will we evolve into a higher consciousness,becoming more enlightened? Will we ever see the error of our ways? I hope so.

What is this thread all about? Fuck knows. Just the ramblings of an old hippy who doesn't see much love. Please feel free to take the piss or add your own thoughts to all this bullshit...People like shit.

I think that it is possible for Love to come out in the open.

I think a lot can be done by just one person. Not saying that one person can save the whole world but that one person can set off a chain reaction that can potentially encourage others around them to awaken and to go about things differently and it will just spread more and more. And that whole process can have the ability to drastically change circumstances and future outcomes maybe faster and more significant than we realize.

I believe that our natural self is a loving and enlightened self. I acknowledge that we have primal needs and desires and instincts like you said but I do believe there is another underlying spiritual aspect to us that is constantly flowing through our physical animal bodies and constantly pushing us to interact and connect with people and do good and loving and positive things that lead us toward our purpose and better feeling emotional and mental states. A force or energy that is always pushing towards a state of acceptance and enlightenment and awareness and transcendence and values novelty and new experiences.

The problem is we are in perpetual resistance to this force or energy because of the society we live in. A lot of people (especially in America) have created boundaries for themselves through daily routines and deterministic behavior patterns and cycles that were passed down by family and friends and reinforced through media, tv, music, and other forms of entertainment. We have created these habits that keep us locked into a state of mind that is constricting this positive life force and causing us to resort to our primal ways.

The answer is to commit yourself to novelty and new experiences and coming out of our comfort zones and breaking out of the continuity of our everyday behaviors and decisions and routines and consistently being conscious of this intention. But we have to be aware of this supernatural force which people call the higher self or the loving self and letting it carry your body into whatever you are desiring. It is harder for some people than others but if enough people can manage to do this, it will have an incredible impact and open pathways and possibilities that is beyond what we can imagine now.

In any given situation you can tap into what that force of love wants you to do. We just need to be more accepting of it and let it take us wherever it wants us to go. It is real and it is amazing. It is God. If youā€™re atheist then you can acknowledge it as Love but the way it pushes you and guides you is real. And we resist it everyday more than we realize because we have accepted this as our personality and just our normal way of being.

We are caught in mind traps set up by our environment and influences through media. But once we teach ourselves how to go with the flow of love and the stream of positive decision then we can turn all of this around. Even if you consider yourself a loving person there still might be parts of your life that are subjected to this construc

You just saw all the bullshit a racist said to me. Love can only conquer all when weā€™re in Heaven. Thatā€™s it. Thatā€™s all.

Whites wonā€™t be the only people in Heaven btw. Get over it.

I donā€™t really believe in heaven. I donā€™t even believe I have a real self that is absolutely different than any other; I think Iā€™m shaped in a lot of part by the physical world, itā€™s limitations and my physical imperfections. I know I have been shaped by my allergies...failures...

I think we all - everything is made up of the same thing, and we all, as we meander, try to make it through, have the same ā€œcompassā€. We react to the same true source(s)...(?)

Iā€™m struggling for explanation, but I donā€™t really believe there would be much of anything unique and individual left, to ā€œbe with God in heavenā€ (and experience as I am?) without my flaws, imperfection, and separation...from God. Iā€™m not sure why/how I would ever be preserved after this life on this Earth, which I made ā€œmyselfā€ from (as an individual). This world is, and I am made in a fire (friction, conflict...), and success is perhaps putting it out (Nirvana?)? Not that I intend to mean with what Iā€™m trying to jibber-jabber out, ending life.

Perhaps there are things that need to burn, and there are reasons to burn... I burn for reasons, for now.

I do think that ā€œlove can conquer allā€ - but as I said before, love to me is understanding/knowing, too, ā€œthey know not what they doā€; Love to me comes with understanding that we cannot be expected to feel warmth/tenderness/affection toward everyone equally at all times, and cannot expect it - without payment - from ā€˜othersā€™ (individuals, religions, groups, ethnicities, races..). But it's okay to ask (for love); And I can't argue with giving love, to anyone, but love to me is not simply giving everything up, mindlessly sacrificing the mind, expecting some to pull and others to not. And, We cannot bet on our best behavior, when life is literally at our throats by nature (the cells not-me in and on my body, eating each other, in their balance, preventing some from eating me...all falling in a kind of balance for me to exist at all, helping me digest food, protecting me from other outside germs, not because they care about me, but because they thrive on me, and care about themselves). There has to be something to forgive... Life wouldn't exist without losers. Without failure. Without a seed that breaks, but some that don't; birds and squirrels wouldn't bother trying to crack nuts/seeds, to eat them, if none ever broke, but the seed tries not to break, to pass itself- To survive- But because it's eaten, and because it fails, sometimes, it/we lives.

A side-story: This post-an earlier version was on my mind, after making it, because I was struggling to nail the words to the truth of it, and was feeling like I was failing. It was on my mind much of the night, at work. I stopped at a place called Rainbow Blossom in a city called New Albany, on my route for work delivering pharmaceuticals to nursing homes, and right after this I pulled out onto the street and saw a license plate of 613LOV. 613 is a number that is important to some who identify as Jewish, as it is the number of commandments/mitzvot that are recognized in the Torah, if they number them. I have an interest in numbers, in a way, and have found certain commonality and interest in that they do too, and also have interest in the religion, and other things around it, as it's a sort of base from what Christianity came from, and Jesus, even though they if not "Messianic" don't consider him to be the Messiah/Christ.

With this in context - with this post, love in question, coming from the 'Rainbow Blossom', I wondered if anything else connected. There seemed to be a "pattern" (I'm not saying there was, I'm saying as an organism that looks for patterns, to survive, there seemed to be one, there was a question if there was one...). At least, associative, in my mind, not to say anything more than that- What I observe. I did remember something about a rainbow and God's love.

ā€œThis is the sign of the covenant which I make between Me and you, and every living creature that is with you, for perpetual generations: I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth."
-Genesis 9:12-13

I'm not really sure what that "means". I also don't mean to say I believe seeing "613LOV" right in front of me in that timing, today, was anything, but I'm not sure. It made me think.

I do think love is always the right choice. But also, again, I do think it comes in different forms, in certain order...

A Hebrew word meaning "love" is related to or means "give". We give love. God gives. Ask and ye shall receive? But are we able to continue giving it, if certain conditions are not met? Do we have enough, for everyone, equally? Do we not need to put our own mask on first? Make sure our muscles are working properly, with our bones, ligaments, tendons..? Why do I marry my wife? And not some other? Why do I focus on my children? More than others? Why do I breath before making sure others are breathing? We need to make sure we're going to get back for what we give... We don't continue giving, even to family members, who bring about a curse on us, who thieve... and destroy. There is not a perfect relationship of reciprocity, between the races/ethnicities/religions. Some are expected more of. Some could disappear and life would continue, just about the same as it was - or better (perhaps, which is sad).

Loving properly requires intelligence/wisdom. Sometimes love is letting go. Leaving it be. Closing the door. Even locking it. But you still venture out, and new days happen, and so do new buildings...

It is interesting to me, it's another "pattern?": The 188th positive commandment of 613 that are supposed to be observed by Jews is this one I was looking for- About genocide of a race/tribe of people- Amalek. I had a sort of crush on a Jewish girl some years back whose English name has a gematria of 188. She was the first Jew that I was attracted to, from memory.

This is what Chabad.org says about that commandment:

The 188th mitzvah is that we are commanded to wipe out ā€” from among all the descendants of Esav ā€” the descendants of Amalek, male and female, young and old.

The source of this commandment is Gā€‘d's statement1 (exalted be He), "Wipe out the memory of Amalek."

We have mentioned previously2 the statement of our Sages,3 "The Jewish people were commanded three mitzvos upon entering the Land of Israel: to appoint a king, to build the Beis HaMikdash, and to destroy the descendants of Amalek."

Waging war against Amalek is also a milchemes mitzvah [obligatory war].4

The details of this mitzvah are explained in the eighth chapter of tractate Sotah.

I just remembered/considered - the last girl/female to tell me she loved me (outside of family), many months ago, or years (but it feels recently), named her son Israel. Thought of this in the shower.

Jesus, loving as he is, did show that he favored giving to his mission, mostly/mainly, for his own people; if he was to be the fulfillment of the Torah, he was ultimately for himself(?):

The Faith of a Canaanite Woman
21 Leaving that place, Jesus withdrew to the region of Tyre and Sidon. 22 A Canaanite woman from that vicinity came to him, crying out, ā€œLord, Son of David,have mercy on me! My daughter is demon-possessed and suffering terribly.ā€

23 Jesus did not answer a word. So his disciples came to him and urged him, ā€œSend her away, for she keeps crying out after us.ā€

24 He answered, ā€œI was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel.ā€

25 The woman came and knelt before him. ā€œLord, help me!ā€ she said.

26 He replied, ā€œIt is not right to take the childrenā€™s bread and toss it to the dogs.ā€

27 ā€œYes it is, Lord,ā€ she said. ā€œEven the dogs eat the crumbs that fall from their masterā€™s table.ā€

28 Then Jesus said to her, ā€œWoman, you have great faith! Your request is granted.ā€And her daughter was healed at that moment.

People try to say that Jesus did not have any order to his love - that it was absolutely unconditional, or seem to say it would be in the way he would give it, but who would be a more valuable person to give your time and resources to, someone working for you, or someone working against you - at some point or another? In this, Jesus didn't plan this all out. He wasn't responding to her. His disciples got annoyed and begged him to respond to her to make her go away. He tested her, in a way, but she responded so favorably that he granted her request. She had to say that yes I'm like a dog, and I'm very submissive to you, Lord. When she knew her place, he helped her. I also know my place, when it comes to others' families, and communities. To others, I don't expect that my place be as equal to them, that they should take the time that they should be investing in themselves and their children/family, and give it to me. Anyone who promotes such an idea is lying, and I try not to be a liar. If Jews, if they believe that it is their way of life that is best, because it absolutely was given to them by God, as a way to survive the world, do they mindlessly "sacrifice" it to any and every god on the earth, any Non-Jewish person? Do they say, oh "equality", and say "no big" if they are replaced by Muslims? That's not very mindful, if you ask me. I also do believe that races have something in common with religions. Often they go in tandem. Ethnicities, whatever. Someone who is white is most likely going to be the person to not try to tear down someone who is white, because they're white (but in this world, with white-guilt programming, and white people trying to reconcile the difference that exists in their social landscape, however, this is different now), or black because they're black. Or Jew for being Jew. Jews give to who can and who wants to hold what they have to give, to carry it forward, to continue it. There's a form of insurance there. Commonality. Ground. Jesus was on a mission. When you're building a rocket, you don't give the parts to build toys, like, "no big". Some people are simply going to be more receptive, and capable, due to circumstances, to keep carrying on the faith. They're going to speak closer to the same language, using the same words meaning the same things, and will have the same identity, roughly, that isn't somehow against another's. That doesn't mean we completely turn our backs on others. But there are reasons to be careful. "Freedom is not free."

So far, who has demonstrated that they can support a way of life that we have come to love and rely on? Where are all the peoples of the earth, seemingly heading toward? And you think there is absolutely no reason to protect ourselves? But I'm just racist? That's the argument? And what I say is bullshit?

How to love the enemy?

This man, quoted and pictured in this graphic, his funeral was the largest in Israeli history.

quote-goyim-were-born-only-to-serve-us-without-that-they-have-no-place-in-the-world-only-to-ovadia-yosef-58-99-21-618x291.jpg

Some people don't have our best interests at heart. At least one couldn't blame someone for thinking so.

^They often promote, these other people entering into our lands, and attempt to shame us for not loving them, equal to our own - or even different from our own...for even having a concept of us and them as different is tensioned ("We're all Americans"). They'll say it's in the name of love... They'll reference their religion for this motive/behavior, and well, forget that part about genocide of another nation as it is also commanded and a war to be had for all time, as they do this in other nations, as they make way for all the nations to flow into the new white Amalek (because Nazis if not).
People who are instructed this, who we are supposed to be okay with the religion of, even though it says this, about us:

O you who have believed, do not take the Jews and the Christians as allies. They are [in fact] allies of one another. And whoever is an ally to them among you ā€“ then indeed, he is [one] of them. Indeed, Allah guides not the wrongdoing people. -Quran 5:51

I'm okay if you practice this, outside of us, away from us. I'm not going to foster or promote it in any way, or your 'right' to exist in place of us.

But the left(?) will say we need to "love" them (shame on you if you don't like we say!), and Angela Merkel will feel bad for what Germany did to the Jews, and try to reconcile with the world by destroying her own people. Like that's real love (more like fear of what others think, of meeting everyone's different impossible approval).

"Never will succeed such a nation as lets their affairs carried out by a woman." -Muhammad (Bukhari, Maghazi, 82, Fitan, 18; Tirmidhi, Fitan, 75; Nasai, Qudat, 8; Ahmad b. Hanbal, V, 43, 51, 38, 47)

Love? How? What course to take? How to work out our very real, and layered differences? Just set to destroy? Like it matters? They (and we) set us up to fail.

Here's another dip-shit white winner -Cuck from Germany..

So many people don't love us/themselves. Someone needs to. That's why I'm here.

for-me-the-new-germany-exists-only-in-order-to-4570944.png

Perhaps... are we the seeds? The seed? I want to stay intact, naturally. I might be swallowed whole, or, and I might be crushed, and digested. But if I didn't want to stay in-tact, you probably wouldn't want to eat/use me. There'd be nothing to use; there'd be nothing there. Even if it is repeated back to me, what I said before in this post, that sometimes they need to break, as they are, to be shared/spread, as they are, to be food, that still doesn't make me work to break so easily...

I may have found a contradiction(?) - or some other way of seeing? Consider.

Myself said:
I just remembered/considered - the last girl/female to tell me she loved me (outside of family), many months ago, or years (but it feels recently), named her son Israel. Thought of this in the shower.

Her last name was Maple. As I sat down to play a game, I thought about this, with the seeds in context. A maple seed is not hard- It's very soft.

I took this picture of this one that flew in my car through an open window, as I was driving to get food, after seeing children play with them at my complex on/around Mother's Day, one year.

11150496_10203800905536097_8825583304556701002_n.jpg

I used to pretend they were sentient. I'd draw pictures of them, with faces, at my grandmother's, where there were lots of them.

Last edited:
Love is that feeling you get when you know where you are but you simultaneously know where somebody else is too. Like I said before, it's something from another plane of existence. You can't imagine it because it is beyond magic and the senses ;)

Love is that feeling you get when you know where you are but you simultaneously know where somebody else is too. Like I said before, it's something from another plane of existence. You can't imagine it because it is beyond magic and the senses ;)
If I expanded on my beliefs here I would probably freak some people out... so I'll just say...

I agree.