• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Can I Snort This? MEGA

Bob Loblaw

Bluelight Crew

Post here any and all "Can I snort XXX?" questions.
A somewhat-master list is below.

Benzos, Opiates/Opioids, Seroquel, Speed, Methylphenidate, Mephedrone, 2C-x, Cocaine, Ketamine, Heroin
Pills with very small concentrations of active ingredient: Desoxyn, Dexedrine, Adderall/Amphetamine 5mg, etc.

Yes, you can, but due to the small amount of drugs, the fillers and binders tend to clog the nose like a bitch. Though, with enough pills, a cold water extraction or similar could be beneficial.

Benzos: Xanax (Alprazolam), Klonopin (Clonazepam), Valium (Diazepam), Bromazepam, Nitrazepam, etc.

Yes, you can, but these drugs have a high oral bioavailability, and many are so potent they fall under the above category as well.

Opiates/Opioids: Oxycodone, Oxymorphone (Opana), Hydromorphone, etc.

Yes, bioavailability may be lower than oral for oxycodone; however, the rush found can replace this for many.

Opiates/Opioids (con't): Hydrocodone, Codeine, Morphine

There is no reason to do this. Bioavailability is lower and/or you cannot find these drugs without APAP.

Seroquel:

No reason to do so.

(Meth)Amphetamine/Adderall/Speed:

Yes, you can; bioavailability is higher than oral, and a rush is present.

Methlyphenidate/Ritalin:

Yes, you can; bioavailability is higher than oral, and a rush is present.

Mephedrone/4-Methylmethcathinone:

Yes, you can; bioavailability is higher, and a rush exists.

2C-x:

Yes, you can, higher BA than oral, though shorter duration and frequently causes intense pain and/or heavy bodyload.

Ketamine:

Yes, you can, much higher BA than oral (approx 60%).

Cocaine:

Yes, you can, high BA, only feasible ROA save rectal or IV/smoked.

Heroin:

Yes, you can, lower BA than rectal, but higher than oral.

Last edited:
APAP = acetaminophen -- the US name for what the rest of the world calls Paracetamol i.e. the evil liver destroying stuff in Panadol etc.

edit

from Wiki

APAP from N-acetyl-para-aminophenol.

Last edited:
Ambien.. Yes. But there is a horrific (And by horrific I mean nose gouging, eye watering, you'd rather have a tooth pulled out) burn.

But you can have some hallucinations :eek:.

Dexedrine / Adderall: Yes you can, but you'll get more bang for your buck eating them. Too many binders and fillers in the pill.

Vyvanse: No, you can't. It is transformed into dextroamphetamine in the gut.

Dexedrine / Adderall: Yes you can, but you'll get more bang for your buck eating them. Too many binders and fillers in the pill.

Vyvanse: No, you can't. It is transformed into dextroamphetamine in the gut.

You know, I have "Abused" Vyvanse on a few separate occasions, and only once have I snorted (God it burned, but The Office made it okay). It had no rush, but it gave the same effects as orally taking it. Don't know how that works out...

No, you don't get "more bang for your buck" with oral Amphetamine. It has a higher insufflated bioavailability.

I guess you can snort anything you want. Doesn't necessarily mean it will be effective or smart to do.

Avoid the pills that have a high ratio of active drugs vs. binders. IE:dexedrine, xanax, vicodin ...

You know, I have "Abused" Vyvanse on a few separate occasions, and only once have I snorted (God it burned, but The Office made it okay). It had no rush, but it gave the same effects as orally taking it. Don't know how that works out...
probably went down the back of your throat into your gut.

No, you don't get "more bang for your buck" with oral Amphetamine. It has a higher insufflated bioavailability.

I agree with you if we're talking about decent street amphetamine which, even with cut, is still likely to be 30-50% pure. It is pure enough to notice the increased nasal bioavailability.

However IMHO crushing up a dexedrine pill and snorting it is a complete waste of time. With only 5mg of active ingredient and a shit load of binders the chances are that any increase in bioavailabilty is likely to be offset by the binders sitting on your sinus membranes and slowing (or even preventing) absorption of the tiny 5mg of amphetamine you have up there.

So yes, if you have relatively pure amphetamine and want more bang for your buck, avoiding first pass hepatic metabolism is the way to go. If you got a couple of adderalls, just swallow em, your sinuses will thank you for it.

^Yeah, with the 5mg pills it would be largely a waste. But if you had the 10mg dexs and only wanted say 20, it would be OK.

With XR type boomers, eating them for me is the way to go. Anything IR goes up the nose.

Most people do not like snorting uppers and stuff. That is how I get my bang for the dollar.

Everyone is different, for sure.

I'm not talking about street amphetamine. Of course you can snort it.

Snorting pills confusing to me.

Get a scale. Weigh the pill. Take the weight and subract 5mg or 10mg of the powder. THAT's the amount of amphetamine. Yo, for real? That shit's in your troat or caught up in excess powder.

You could do a simple water/other solvent filtration if you have enough pills though.

You can, but I do ask to look at my original post. When you change what you have via solvents, ect. you no longer have Dexedrine, Vyvanse, or Adderall. You now have the active ingredient, which shares more characteristics of a street drug.

True. But to be fair, I didn't list Dexedrine on my list =D. Though I do have Desoxyn...

I found the best way to take Dexedrine is the unscrew however many capsules your planning on taking, crush the balls, and mix it in with a drink (Prefer orange juice since it's usually in the morning) and then drink it of course.

Amphetamine with OJ is actually not very smart. The citric acid content of the juice would considerably dampen the effects as Amphetamine is not favored in an acidic environment.

2c-x

the dose is about half that of orally dosing but not really worth it in my opinion....

It will probably be the most painful thing you will ever put up your nose other than taking a can of mace, pointing it up your nose and shooting some up there....

but it might come close....