• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Can I Snort This? MEGA

I'm not sure about BA, but I have experience snorting 5 and 10mg methadone, both burn like hell, worse than nearly anything I've ever snorted, save mephedrone. I do typically experience a mild opioid rush if enough is snorted, relative to your tolerance.

Amphetamine with OJ is actually not very smart. The citric acid content of the juice would considerably dampen the effects as Amphetamine is not favored in an acidic environment.

Not to mention amphetamine passes quicker in acidic urine.

What powder can I snort that would be painless & inert?

I need something I can mix with tiny doses of an active substance so as to make the process of creating & huffing a small line that much easier... I can also measure my doses more accurately by using a larger amount & mixing it with this mythical inert substance I seek!

Any idea's other than the usual cocaine additives such as procaine or namitol??

What powder can I snort that would be painless & inert?

I need something I can mix with tiny doses of an active substance so as to make the process of creating & huffing a small line that much easier... I can also measure my doses more accurately by using a larger amount & mixing it with this mythical inert substance I seek!

Any idea's other than the usual cocaine additives such as procaine or namitol??

the smaller the amount of powder the more likely it is for the active stuff to hit your mucus membranes but for the sake of making it easier to measure out...

lactose, mannitol and baking soda are all inert and used to cut cocaine, along with just about anyother white household powder you can find.

local anaesthetic additives like benzocaine and lidocaine are used to numb the shit out of your nose.

you could always make dissolve your substance in water and plug it?

the smaller the amount of powder the more likely it is for the active stuff to hit your mucus membranes but for the sake of making it easier to measure out...

lactose, mannitol and baking soda are all inert and used to cut cocaine, along with just about anyother white household powder you can find.

local anaesthetic additives like benzocaine and lidocaine are used to numb the shit out of your nose.

you could always make dissolve your substance in water and plug it?

Thanks!

What about Tramadol? Not really an opiate (still legal??) but there are like experience reports on the stuff. Seems to work 4 me too.

Nice thread
I do have to say that snorting dexedrine&adderal is dumb, so many fillers/wax for the amount of drug. Clogs your nose and I find I get less of euphoria and more jitteryness.

I've read that the plugged bioavailability is around 99% and the oral is around 20%, but I don't remember where I read this. In my experience about 5 mg plugged= about 25 mg oral, but it's hard to determine subjectivly because the two ROAs feel very different. I'm speaking primarily of adderall here, but I think it's pretty similar if not the same for dexedrine.

I don't know they exact numbers, but amphetamine has good bioavailability by any ROA. Certainly alot higher than 20%.

Sorry I need to specify I especially meant 4 substituted tryptamines like 4-HO-DMT...
Sure 5-MeO-DMT, DMT or DPT are working fine when snorted :)
4-tryptamines seem about the same snorted as eaten, no enhanced potency like the 2c stuff. But not the horrible burn either8o

Post here any and all "Can I snort XXX?" questions.
A somewhat-master list is below.

All Pills with very small concentrations of active ingredient: Desoxyn, Dexedrine, Adderall/Amphetamine 5mg, etc.

Yes you can, but there is no reason to do so.

Mod. Bob - you need to change this in your intro. since this rather rather unequivacal statement is then modified laterr by stating:

"Yeah, with the 5mg pills it would be largely a waste. But if you had the 10mg dexs and only wanted say 20, it would be OK

and,

+"You could do a simple water/other solvent filtration if you have enough pills though+"

for more on this filtration topic see the How to Actually Get on on Your Adderall Script" thread, last page=.

I am in agreement with psychotic...I have snorted and shot my share of drugs...once I learned, for example,that snorting clonazepam is a complete waste of the drug, I still continue to do so sometimes. Typically, these days, I do just chew it up for that minty-fresh taste, but I still like the minty-fresh nasal feeling and drip--even knowing I am wasting the active ingredients--...I believe "nasal fixation" as well as "needle fixation" are as much a part of the rush, albeit psychological...I do have another example that may help to drive home this point--when I used to shoot heroine, and found myself without even a cotton to pound out for a "taste", I would shoot straight water--just to go through the ritual...there was almost always a split second when I pushed down the plunger when the anticipation of a rush made me feel better--calm--like an old friend with a soothing voice. Of course, after that split second, I was back to exactly how I felt before-- physically (I was not high or well), and psychologically, I was worse off, I felt disgusted, ashamed and foolish. The power of the mind can create physical feelings that don't exist--like a moment of serenity and bliss when only water was pushed into my veins...it still amazes me to this day the power the needle holds (and also the "nasal fixation")!! Fortunately, I can say, I don't shoot heroine or anything else anymore, but I do still take pills recreationally, which is a dangerous thing for a recovering heroine junkie; I know this as certainly as I know I have 10 toes...This may sound a little strange, but I am thankful to have experienced many losses, both physical and emotional and been the recipient of negative consequences of my addiction, these serve as a reminder that I do not want to be actively addicted (FOR ME, "actively addicted" means: having to use every day in order to function). I will not state that I have my current drug use "under control" because that is irony...drugs take away control and the desire and/or obsession for them is uncontrollable...I've rambled long enough here...I just found Bluelight by chance tonight and am feeling like engaging in some real conversation--so forgive my extended response.

**Thank you psychotic for your post concerning "nasal fixation". I once had a psychiatrist who specializes in addiction tell me that using a needle is akin to sex...the penetration of needle into skin...I thought it odd but it made perfect sense (at least at the time)...there are probably studies out there that delve into this...but for now, I thought I'd just throw it in as food for thought.

Generally drugs are snorted to achieve a faster onset of action, and thus increased euphoria. SSRIs are not recreational in the first place, too much all at once just lands you with no pleasant effects, and the possibility of serotonin syndrome.

Avoid.

^Probably but it would burn like a bitch and there really wouldn't be much of a point, at all.

Could mention that water soluble benzos like Midazolam are worth snorting for the higher BA.

Midazolam???

I heard temazepam was snortable, then i had it scripted, 30mg tablets.

Verdict: Temazepam is only to be used orally/sublingually.....

My method to prevent that horrible burning and sneezing, eye watering etc. from sniffing ambien is by having the pill lined out but only sniff small amounts at a time till you sniff the whole line. It worked for me that way and it didn't burn or anything anymore. Then sniff water up your nose to help it absorb.

Then sniff water up your nose to help it absorb.

Yes yes! I actually like to do this with almost anything I snort. Also, I like to use water on the hot'ish side. It helps clear out the nostrils a bit if you're having nasal blockage from snorting stuff. Who'd have thunk it, good ole' water.