• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Can abusing Methylone and other stims 3+ times a week, over a year or two, Kill you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Captain,

I know you're busy, but check out these two links when you get time. One of them shows you how to cut down from your diet so you're not eating so many foods, and the other is about this secret medicine which is said to cure all disease. I just started reading about it now and it seems facscinating. The reason I thought to look this up is because I noticed that I stopped eating ALL meat! What the fuck? I didn't even try to. Normally I would starve, without meat because I was addicted to it. But I guess some force of the universe got me off it, because I didn't even try this time. Same with cigarettes. I just naturally didn't want to do it anymore. And I noticed I have not had any meat or fast food for over 2 weeks now...I used to eat it daily. So basically I quit Cold Turkey (No pun intended)

http://www.truthcontrol.com/pictures/7-keys-rainbow-part-1

http://www.truthcontrol.com/pictures/7-keys-rainbow-part-2

http://www.nothing-is-incurable.com/2010/04/finally-relieve.html (Definitely check this one out, it's about a medicine called (ASD) Antiseptic Stimulant Dorogova....I am still not sure how to purchase this though, or if it's even available in the US or not...I am looking into it now, but my first thought was to post these links here for you, and others to read. This could definitely save a life, if it's for real. I originally heard about it from the fellow who wrote the 7 keys system, and I trust him 100%. He knows what he's talking abut.

EDIT! I found 2 sites online (ONLY 2....so you KNOW this stuff must be good!) that sell it. One charges twice the amount of the other and ironically I trust the cheaper site more. They have vaccines and other crazy shit for sale. I think they are the real deal. PM me if you want the link, Id rather not post it here, due to the rarity of this and knowing the amazing healing properties it is said to have. I truyl bekieve in this, when I get the extra cash I am going to try it. It's only like $40 for a bottole and it's said to cure stage 4 cancer, all viruses, all diseases, etc. They originally made this for the government and it was top secret. Now it's only available in russia for "animals" ............so obvious this is some real shit! Oh I also read that the guy who formulated this was murdered for not stopping research on it! Awesome!

Bottom line is this- We live in the matrix and you must think for yourself and do the right things if you want to have any chance of surviving here.

Last edited:
BUMP*

(Just want to make sure Captain Kratom sees this post above, since it could possibly help him with his heart valves)

I still have yet to try the ASD-2 but you know it must be good shit if it was only available for the government

And the 7 keys rainbow system is good for anyone to do. Just make sure to follow it the right way.

Hello i have the exact symptoms you have mentioned in the conversation and would really like to know where to get that medication or any advice to help with it. I am only 25 years old and i have done meth for the passed 5 years and never had any symptoms like this (i also have indulged in trying crack didnt like it i dont like opiates make me sick , mushrooms, acid, mdma, dmt, smoke weed everyday) all when i was a teen) but 2 weeks ago I bought a ball and it was different from anything i had before. I smoked 1.8 grams of it over a 5 day period and then bam four days ago i got hit with a massive amount of shitty events one after the other and i am generally a healthy person i dont get colds/flu very often and four days ago I got extreme dry mouth, saliva stones and swollen glands(and was drinking tons of water using biotiene and chewing sugar free gum every other hour) following an abcessed tooth and also which i went to the dentist and got x ray and amoxicillin so i went home and went to bed and woke up with a goiter from my thyroid (which ive never had problems with) and heavy chest pulled right in and tense muscles and then i got goiter the next morning and a swollen chest and tense muscles and my right cardiovascular artery from my chest to my ear and later yesterday i got testicular torsion which luckily the bastard flipped back over. I went to emergency and the doctor wouldnt pay any attention to me he looked in my mouth for literally 10 seconds and my testicals for 10 seconds and wrote me some perscription i cant read (a different anti biotic) and sent me home. When i got back i had a short blackout where i was coughing on my hands and knees getting my last saliva stone out of my mouth and poof then i come to and all of a sudden i am standing at the foot of my bed coughing with my hands on the bed. Since then been trying to find information on it and i sware this is bang on and after reading what can happen i am going to be persistantly trying to find a diagnosise i also am pretty sure i had a mini stroke after i wrote this the first time thats why i edited this. and am done with. N bibstims and endulging on street meth unless i know who the chef is because sounds like i did some 2-FA and i was wondering why the hell it was so long lasting off small amounts. and also why nything either than weed for that matter. Also i am a clean and keep good hygiene but heart problems do run heretitary in both sides of my family so this is terrifying.Thank you for the information and any chance does anyone know how flouride & hydrogen peroxide react with each other in ones mouth?

Last edited:
Hello i have the exact symptoms you have mentioned in the conversation and would really like to know where to get that medication or any advice to help with it. I am only 25 years old and i have done meth for the passed 5 years and never had any symptoms like this (i also have indulged in trying crack didnt like it i dont like opiates make me sick , mushrooms, acid, mdma, dmt, smoke weed everyday) all when i was a teen) but 2 weeks ago I bought a ball and it was different from anything i had before. I smoked 1.8 grams of it over a 5 day period and then bam four days ago i got hit with a massive amount of shitty events one after the other and i am generally a healthy person i dont get colds/flu very often and four days ago I got extreme dry mouth, saliva stones and swollen glands(and was drinking tons of water using biotiene and chewing sugar free gum every other hour) following an abcessed tooth and also which i went to the dentist and got x ray and amoxicillin so i went home and went to bed and woke up with a goiter from my thyroid (which ive never had problems with) and heavy chest pulled right in and tense muscles and then i got goiter the next morning and a swollen chest and tense muscles and my right cardiovascular artery from my chest to my ear and later yesterday i got testicular torsion which luckily the bastard flipped back over. I went to emergency and the doctor wouldnt pay any attention to me he looked in my mouth for literally 10 seconds and my testicals for 10 seconds and wrote me some perscription i cant read (a different anti biotic) and sent me home. When i got back i had a short blackout where i was coughing on my hands and knees getting my last saliva stone out of my mouth and poof then i come to and all of a sudden i am standing at the foot of my bed coughing with my hands on the bed. Since then been trying to find information on it and i sware this is bang on and after reading what can happen i am going to be persistantly trying to find a diagnosise i also am pretty sure i had a mini stroke after i wrote this the first time thats why i edited this. and am done with. N bibstims and endulging on street meth unless i know who the chef is because sounds like i did some 2-FA and i was wondering why the hell it was so long lasting off small amounts. and also why nything either than weed for that matter. Also i am a clean and keep good hygiene but heart problems do run heretitary in both sides of my family so this is terrifying.Thank you for the information and any chance does anyone know how flouride & hydrogen peroxide react with each other in ones mouth?

The best thing you can do is lay off drugs for now and take the antibiotics. If your symptoms don't improve, see a physician. We aren't qualified to give medical advice so I'm closing this. King of Beans, I hope you're better by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.