Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Calling old fart bluelighters

very ancient..

wonder where all the old oldies are..pinger..bloosmurf..doc..ben... :p

Wow, rockee! What a blast from the past! From the fb interaction i have with Pinger, he's looking great and having fun :)

I just randomly decided to pop in and say hi to everyone and saw this thread and thought....hmmm how long ago did I join bluelight? and looked, and

8 YEARS FARK!!!

I have been on this site for half my adult life! Even if I only ever log in every few months now. :p

RAZ LOVES YEZ ALL MOTHAFUCKAS :D :D :D

not sure if im considered an old fart bluelighter yet, i was buzzn_all_nite_long from june 2003... really only 7 years...

Got my password right on the 3rd attempt.
Win!
It's been, um... quite a few years i think.

I hate it when i log on and forget my password. And am now thankful for the 'remember my password' feature. And for my password previously being 'password'.

I didnt remember my password at all, but hte staff were nice enough to fix that up for me... anyway... who is going to Rainbow Serpent this year??? :-D :-D

still lurking after all these years, still don't post much.

Daimo
endlesseulogy
Schizo
trancechyck
*IRISH*
friskk
Dante
shorza
pillsnapa
BigTrancer

<3 <3 <3

Holy blasts from the past. GREAT to see the lot of you. TC, hope Magenta and Superbass are doing well! I loved those cats.

I'm also putting out the call for Oceanboy - come on out of the woodwork! Grace us with your presence!

Daimo
endlesseulogy
Schizo
trancechyck
*IRISH*
friskk
Dante
shorza
pillsnapa
BigTrancer

<3 <3 <3

Holy blasts from the past. GREAT to see the lot of you. TC, hope Magenta and Superbass are doing well! I loved those cats.

I'm also putting out the call for Oceanboy - come on out of the woodwork! Grace us with your presence!

they're both doing well. Not sure if they still lurk around Bluelight but we do like chatting about the old days every now and again.

I downloaded a zip file. First hit on google is a thread on ITM forums, here is the post with the link to the .zip file. You'll need winzip or winrar to open it, the trial versions are free :)

I feel out of place posting here being only 2 years old in BL years, but those comics were such a good read! :D

OH MY GOD Blue Fluffy Bunny you are still on here!!! ahahaha

I remember a crazy time with Jakoz in Perth with some 1-4B about 10yrs ago MWAHAHAHA

I'm not in Perth anymore (Indonesia now) but yknow I am still the same nutter and keepin it real with the research chems and my trusty nang machine.

Wish ya all the best!

---Popping my head in to tell you that even though I'm approaching my mid 30's, I'm not a old fart yet.---

Or I could be, as I'm also in the back of Taliana's pic.....