• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Calling old fart bluelighters

How could one ever truly leave this site? I come looksie here every few months when I am in serious procrastination mode but get bored after about 1 minute and close it.

Nice to see all you oldiessssssss :) Lifes good! Living in the sunny brisvegas now! Facebook is how I stay in touch these days with the old BL crew... :)

It would be pretty awesome to all get together again one day.

PLUR

(vomit)

;)

Last edited:
;) I actually did contemplate posting that picture.... hahahaha

oh fuck it why not

n890855017_1463867_3398.jpg

That night was my first and last Utopia. It was the first night I met most of you assholes, and yet for some reason THE PEOPLE IN THIS PHOTO made me stick around for 8 more years? WTF? I miss reading BL when I didn't know anyone but still thought they were funny (thx Melb + CBR crew). I also miss BL when I DID know people and still thought they were funny (thx Syd crew).

FB has definitely replaced BL, but I still think I got more enjoyment out of BL when it was good.

Taliana... that pic is GOLD. =D Bloody munt heads the lot of ya's. Everyone's individual expression is priceless!!

Whatever happened to miss apple? I still remember her unashamed flirting in the singles thread. She was kinda great.

When I started posting here I had a e-crush on L-U-C-E, she was a cutey :)

I don't know if i ever told you abut the time, many many moons ago, while i was slightly innebriated on a certain little happy pills - while quite scattered, I apparently said to one of my (non bluelight) friends:

" I really think we need to take Mr Fluffy to Bluelight court".

He had absolutely no idea what i was talking about; come to think of it, neither did I. Many lulz ensued, so thanks! :D

(this was the same day that 3 of us were convinced that Oprah Winfrey had just made us coffee, and spent a couple of hours developing a line of tuxedos for cats, which is indicative of where our heads were at).

I did a clean up the other day and dicovered I still have Muzby's old green and peach bulberator. Fiance wanted to throw it out, but I tucked it safely back into the wardrobe. I'm sure Muz will be proud.

I remember this one time at band camp....or was it Canberra.....when Mr Fluffy was sleeping in the car......

Funny times. ;)

Guess you had to be there.

i'd taken enough drugs while posting on bluelight so the admin gave me a senior mod spot after modding around 18 months. someone fucked up somewhere:|

Got my password right on the 3rd attempt.
Win!
It's been, um... quite a few years i think.