• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

calling meth crack

Usually ice is purer than what people refer to as meth. At least it is here. If I ask for meth I would probably get 5-20% pure oily MSM shit, if I asked for shards I would get 60%+

Usually talk about shards but I would call any frequent meth user a crackhead.

EDIT: There are different routes of synthing methamphetamine but meth or ice can be made the same way and just refer to different purity levels rather than different ways of "cooking"

A few of my friends sometimes refer to meth as crack or after a night of partying feeling "cracked out". But I have done both meth and crack.....crack will kill your wallet fast and meth will just kill your brain lol.

So everyone's a crack head now?

When the government propaganda jumps on board - THEN it will be known as crack - Until then I chase "meth" or "Ice"

If I rang my meth dude and hit him up for crack, I would probably get some home made (only way usually - no labs making crack etc) cocaine freebase... NOT METH.

e.g "Ahh man, I hate dealin with that meth head.. lets go to someone else"

"fuckin' meth heads..."

etc etc etc...

I do KNOW crack heads.. legit ones. They move alot of coke though and probably aren't people you wanna deal with or hang around with for long periods.. even short ones haha. I would say the meth users are worse to deal with though.

Especially when one gets onto a fucking winner on the pokies and leaves you waiting for 45 minutes while he wins 1500 bux inside the pub... grr. haha

teh crack is also a motza and go real fuckin' fast..very fiendish .. prety good rush but

It is just another example of the success of American Cultural Imperialism.

I haven't heard it referred to crack here yet thankfully because I think I would lose it, but what does annoy me is that the media always, without fail, refer to it as Ice. I have never known anyone who has ever called it Ice, it is either meth or just really good speed man.

It is just another example of the success of American Cultural Imperialism.

I haven't heard it referred to crack here yet thankfully because I think I would lose it, but what does annoy me is that the media always, without fail, refer to it as Ice. I have never known anyone who has ever called it Ice, it is either meth or just really good speed man.

Are you getting high quality crystals? Every one I know that has ever dealt in those calls it Ice, people calling it speed, base etc indicates poor quality. Can't believe you've never heard it called crack here in Adelaide.

@TripppAR I understand the confusion if you are dealing with some one who also uses coke in a big way. I doubt most of the coke here would be viable to freebase as it's not coke or a ridiculously small amount of coke

In WA, and, despite knowing the terminology, I call meth rock or crack or gear. Just going with the flow...
Got better things to get stressed about

lol Ill second those names, rock and gear are pretty common in W.A but crack is usually saved to be used in reffering to someone as a crackhead that actually smokes meth and not just nessacarily the drug. It must be fucken confusing for any gringos that come over here from America when they hear all these people talking about crack epidemics of crack heads smoking crack in America.

It's in your dreams as your avatar CLEARLY SHOWS!! ;)

funny u should say that.

I did actually dreamt about meth last night, first time I've had a meth related dream in months.

in the dream i was packing this red colourred looking koota koota oilly rocks into the pipe. Just packing it in, like i packed the pipe like 4-5times. Didn't actually smoked it thou :(

Are you getting high quality crystals? Every one I know that has ever dealt in those calls it Ice, people calling it speed, base etc indicates poor quality. Can't believe you've never heard it called crack here in Adelaide.

@TripppAR I understand the confusion if you are dealing with some one who also uses coke in a big way. I doubt most of the coke here would be viable to freebase as it's not coke or a ridiculously small amount of coke

When I started using meth in the 'berra its was always called ice if it was shard/crysal or sometimes shabu but mainly ice was the main term from 03-06 in ACT. Unfortunately not much real crack in canberra or aus in general.

But like jake person said if u got goey bas goo/speed shite it was often not as good quality - even though if made well u can get fantastic go especially for IV, but was harder to find.

actually saw some real coke made into crack today, looked good but u gotta have the $$

My fellow fiends and I refer to the actual method of smoking meth as 'crackies' but never the actual substance as 'crack'.

Example:
'What'd you two get up to last night?? Been on the crackies, eh??'
;)

I call it crack amongst mates, just because its out of a crackie and they know i mean shard.

To anyone else its meth. Quite sad, when i was in detox for another substance i mentioned meth and the drug and alcohol therapist had no idea what drug i was referring too. Idiot!

Yer, from the cook to the plate or whatever. Guess the people you know have a difference to what they call it, thats cool, (as an aside, isn't smoking bad for you?). Whatever. Even those who may cook a bit, they cook up some meth. Today I heard on The News that they found some herion and Meth Amphetamines. Well done, - (the reporter not the pigs) They later went on to say they found Ice.

When they score a big bust of H why don't they say "we found 10 kg of smack". No we call Meth: Meth and Smack: Smack (or Harry or H or what ever else), the media should call Meth: Methamphetamine or Crystal Meth (maybe), not Ice since we (mostly) don't even call it that.[\whinge]

Jakeperson said:
Australia needs affordable good quality coke. South American Free Trade Agreement?

I just want to say this fuking iritates me soooo bad, crack is crack as in cooked coke, meth is fuking METH. :X i dont go around with coke saying man this is good molly grrrrrr;)

say wut? theres no real crack in Australia? Thats crazy.. You must not have blacks or mexicans in Australia then