• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benzos Calling benzo experts! Question about pressed bars with no alp flavor but still 100% benzo!

Also has anyone gotten pressed bars that you knew were pressed from a reliable source and the bars not have the alp taste but still be "real"? Or do the job?

I got some GG249 that looked flawless and even taste super bitter but failed the sprite test and don't seem to do a damn thing lol.

I've literally gotten bars before that were a single g press "G3722" and they had a 2 on the back. Every one of them lol, like I have no idea why the person who pressed them did that, but those were insanely real! Straight alprazolam. Had em tested and everything. They had the super bitter long lingering unmistakable flavor of alprazolam. But to any experienced benzo user would laugh at the sight of them.

Wait

Yo

My benzos are pressed. There is no taste and they're the G37 whatever whatevers. But they work and I like them.

I have zero experience with benzos but they're pretty great.

I should be more careful

I have had bars that were clearly alprazolam. ive also had others that were clearly etizolam despite being sold and branded as xanax. one time I also got a grat deal on what must have been a custom made mould for the press, but the etizolam bars were sold and advertised as such. the looked like a xanax bar but said "ETIZ" on one side and a 4 on the other. each one was 4 mg of etizolam and four scored like a bar for 1 mg doses. anyone else ever see those?.......Also in my area "Xanax candy" and "liquid xanax" is sold on the street. the candies are just etizolam being sold as xanax after dosing candies with concentrated alcohol solution and letting the alcohol evaporate. (i use the same method for my own personal etizolam use actually) and the "Liquid Xanax is typically sold by the ml. its just 10 mg/ml etizolam in PG. how do I know? I know the guy who imported the etizolam and distributed the product.

one time I also got an incredible deal on 1000 1 mg etizolam pills that were pressed to look like 10 mg diazepam tablets but unmarked except for a break line on one side. I got an incredible price as there were many that were broken and crushed so the vendor gave me what I consider a whopper of a deal. I think my friend and i counted like around 800 and something of them in tact and then a lot of halves and quarter pieces and then a lot of powder at the bottom as well. we tried our best to dose the powder by weighing the pills and then trying to match that with the powder and it seemed to work pretty accurately, but we both had a massive tolerance at the time so maybe the bottom of the bag powder may have been more of a russian roulette for someone inexperienced. but i saved it and we would use it when we were in a tight spot. if we had nothing and were facing w/d we would both take a good scoop of the crushed etiz powder to get us through.

but ya, I saw a TV show i believe where they bought several bars from several different dealers and i believe like only a couple had alprazolam. one dealer advertised his as 5 mg alprazolam but when they were analyzed they were like 2 mg of etizolam and like 5 mg of diclazepam or something like that

Last edited:
What you do is take a sprite, pour about half a cup or so(doesn't really matter just not a whole glass or anything lol) into a smaller glass. One that you can see through easily. Then just take your bar, break it in half, or use a whole it's up to you, and if it's real alprazolam it'll fall straight to the bottom of the glass and fizz up. If it's fake it'll either break up or dissolve instantly or drop to the bottom and do nothing at all not even fizz. And its an obvious distinction between the fizz from the alp and the fizz from the Sprite. The real ones with literally stay at the bottom and fizz up until they're gone like 30 minutes lol. Then you can enjoy the sprite 😎

This makes no sense by the way.

Now that this thread is brought to light again I will just paste the text from the newest DEA report that directly covers the OPs first post.

"Although synthetic cannabinoids and synthetic cathinones are far and away the types of NPSs most available in the United States, in 2019 and 2020 there were two other NPSs that were noted for causing overdoses and deaths across the country: isotonitazene and flualprazolam. Historically, different NPSs rise and fall in popularity every year based on their availability from international sellers, as well as their scheduling status both internationally and in the United States. Isotonitazene is a potent synthetic opioid similar in chemical structure to etonitazene, a highly potent Schedule I substance. In August 2020, DEA issued a temporary order to place isotonitazene as a Schedule I substance of the CSA. The abuse of isotonitazene is consistent with the traditional opioid abuse pattern. Available scientific data demonstrates that isotonitazene may be similar in potency to fentanyl, meaning the drug poses a significant threat of overdose to users. Isotonitazene can be encountered in numerous forms, one of the most popular being in the form of illicit counterfeit eight milligram hydromorphone tablets. The drug has been detected in numerous cases and fatal overdoses in the Midwest through April 2020. Flualprazolam is a designer benzodiazepine with a relatively short onset of action, similar to alprazolam. As of March 2020, the United Nations Commission on Narcotic Drugs decided to add flualprazolam to Schedule IV of the 1971 Convention on Psychotropic Substances. The drug has been marketed as a research chemical since at least 2017 and, similar to isotonitazene, users often purchase the drug through online marketplaces and dark web marketplaces. Isotonitazene is a potent synthetic opioid similar in chemical structure to etonitazene, a highly potent Schedule I substance. In August 2020, DEA issued a temporary order to place isotonitazene as a Schedule I substance of the CSA. The abuse of isotonitazene is consistent with the traditional opioid abuse pattern. Available scientific data demonstrates that isotonitazene may be similar in potency to fentanyl, meaning the drug poses a significant threat of overdose to users. Isotonitazene can be encountered in numerous forms, one of the most popular being in the form of illicit counterfeit eight milligram hydromorphone tablets. The drug has been detected in numerous cases and fatal overdoses in the Midwest through April 2020. Flualprazolam is a designer benzodiazepine with a relatively short onset of action, similar to alprazolam. As of March 2020, the United Nations Commission on Narcotic Drugs decided to add flualprazolam to Schedule IV of the 1971 Convention on Psychotropic Substances. The drug has been marketed as a research chemical since at least 2017 and, similar to isotonitazene, users often purchase the drug through online marketplaces and dark web marketplaces. Flualprazolam is commonly sold in the form of illicit counterfeit alprazolam bar tablets (See Figure 56) and is often marketed as an alternative benzodiazepine. As flualprazolam is a relatively newly trafficked designer benzodiazepine, users who are abusing the substance, knowingly or unknowingly, are at an increased risk for overdose and/or death.

Figure 56. Illicit Counterfeit Alprazolam Bar Tablets Containing Flualprazolam."

4120c5e6df2462ed179728ba4ea2e8a2d25bf277.jpg

@negrogesic pinpointed the situation perfectly in first response he wrote. Nowadays people have to be very careful when buying pills, both "from the street" and ordering them online. Potency of benzo that has substituted substance that should be in pressed pill can be a problem, especially if one is not smart enough with harm reduction principles and combines benzodiazepine with other CNS depressants like opioid, barbiturate, alcohol...but the greater problem is potential pill having some other, more dangerous substance like fentanyl. Be it by mistake - wrong container used or simply making pressed Xanax in the same lab that is producing and pressing fentanyl pills like M30 "oxycodon" and having "Xanax pills" contaminated, or pressong pills intentionally with small dose of fentanyl in them. Problem with fentanyl is now so wide spread that DEA in its report stated:

"DTOs may come to view heroin as simply an adulterant to fentanyl. " (DTO - drug trafficking organizations)

Now that is a statement that really has to make you think, as it is so extreme but at the same time reality in current time.

Take care everybody.

Surprised nobody mentioned mitazolam (Versed) as a possible substitute for alp. Very similar in feeling, a lot cheaper to import from over seas. I once bought 100 of them (the dealer told me they weren’t real Xanax, they were versed. Each dose was 6mg, that 100 lasted me a good year.

Any particular reason why versed wouldn’t be a good candidate for counterfeiting?

Any particular reason why versed wouldn’t be a good candidate for counterfeiting?

They arent ubiquitous enough to be a candidate for counterfeiting (why counterfeit something no one has ever seen -- a counterfeit is a copy of something common, at least in the context of counterfeit drugs).

No I mean pressing it as Xanax but actually using Versed. I’d bet 9/10 couldn’t tell the difference. I dunno about the states (although they did give me versed here in LA for a colonoscopy. It over seas Versed isn’t so hard to get. You can even order it online (I’m not even talking dark web), no script necessary.

No I mean pressing it as Xanax but actually using Versed. I’d bet 9/10 couldn’t tell the difference. I dunno about the states (although they did give me versed here in LA for a colonoscopy. It over seas Versed isn’t so hard to get. You can even order it online (I’m not even talking dark web), no script necessary.
Potency is way too low and its way too expensive.

Flubromazolam is good enough for many bartards (and far cheaper than alprazolam). Plus i dont recall midazolam feeling much like alprazolam.

It was always hard for me to discern between them but I’m not exactly a benzo guy. They don’t do anything for me recreationally, just helps with sleep & withdrawals. But thanks, that does answer my question. You always seem to have the answer, necro. Perhaps you can help me out here: