• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benzos Calling benzo experts! Question about pressed bars with no alp flavor but still 100% benzo!

raNc1d

Greenlighter
Hey folks, new here to these forums, thought I'd sign up as I commonly read about medications and always have questions that I know some of you out there have answers to!
Anyways...

So I got a decent bit of some S 90 3 green bars, I already knew they were pressed but I've NEVER gotten anything fake from this guy, goin years back. These are the hardest bars ever, like rock hard lol. And the flavor is very mild and not bitter like alprazolam at all(18+years of tasting and you KNOW the flavor).
So of course we're super skeptical, I call and tell him there's no way they can be legit, and he tells me to just wait and see how I feel in about 20 minutes and if they don't do it for me he'll bring my $ back. The fact that they were so expensive also made me feel like they'd be really good as well lol.
So me and my significant other sit back and go on about our lives and she starts telling me,"J I am without a doubt feeling something". Lol so I'm like okay cool so let's see what happens. Then she says "okay I haven't been this high on benzo in forever these definitely aren't fake"...all she had taken was just a little over a half. Her tolerance is almost nonexistent so she's a great test dummy(haha jk!). So around that time I start noticing that I'm feeling super relaxed and I start getting hungry as hell and I had been super wound up and busy before.

I was SHOCKED at how much relief I've gotten from these. I even tried the sprite test, and it dropped right to the bottom and fizzled up like it's supposed to. After that it made me think well maybe there's alp in them and it's just whatever they pressed them with made them so rock hard.

I've thought maybe it could be Etizolam, or another called phenazapam? Heard those weren't very strong in flavor but never actually had what I knew to be 100% etizolam pills to test.

Sorry for such a long post, but if anyone could give any insight I'd be very appreciative! I know these are something good, anyone who's tried them has loved them and begged me for more and I haven't even wanted to come off any! 🤣🤣

Thanks in advance guys!

If its not alprazolam it is probably etizolam or flualprazolam. Those are the two most common benzos in fake alprazolam. It is very unlikely to be phenazepam as its much less common these days. Flualprazolam has recently become the most common and tastes like nothing given how potent it is and thus, how little is used. A 2mg fake alprazolam might contain as little at 300 micrograms of flualprazolam which would be virtually tasteless in context of the amount of binders present.

If its not alprazolam it is probably etizolam or flualprazolam. Those are the two most common benzos in fake alprazolam. It is very unlikely to be phenazepam as its much less common these days. Flualprazolam has recently become the most common and tastes like nothing given how potent it is and thus, how little is used. A 2mg fake alprazolam might contain as little at 300 micrograms of flualprazolam which would be virtually tasteless in context of the amount of binders present.
So do you know how the bars are usually that are pressed with etizolam or others? Are they generally soft or hard?

These are rock hard, but are the best bars I've gotten in a hot minute. Some of the most "bunk-like" I've seen...well I wouldn't say that because they're actually a beautiful press they are just very hard. Idk where they get their meds but they've always been real and super weird.

As negrogesic said alprazolam tastes disgusting so definitely not legit bars, benzos with similar potency could possibly be Etizolam or Diclazepam I’ve never tried flualprazolam but I’m sure it’s an RC Chem of some sort especially the ones I suggested.

As negrogesic said alprazolam tastes disgusting so definitely not legit bars, benzos with similar potency could possibly be Etizolam or Diclazepam I’ve never tried flualprazolam but I’m sure it’s an RC Chem of some sort especially the ones I suggested.

That's what I am thinking. And do you think these RC benzos or etizolam would behave like alprazolam as far as the Sprite test and what not?

Sounds like Etizolam as Eti has a chalky taste

Last edited:
That's what I am thinking. And do you think these RC benzos or etizolam would behave like alprazolam as far as the Sprite test and what not?
Etizolam has the same onset and duration as alprazolam in my experience and pretty much the same strength wise tbh I’ve never done the sprite test but I’ve had some bars that knock me on my ass for 2 days sleeping all day just off 2 bars next time I’ll try the sprite test :) btw I have a strong benzo tolerance and can handle 40mg clonazepam so I don’t know what was in the bars I had but they had a very gross taste when chewing them anyone who can chime in?

Last edited:
Also has anyone gotten pressed bars that you knew were pressed from a reliable source and the bars not have the alp taste but still be "real"? Or do the job?

I got some GG249 that looked flawless and even taste super bitter but failed the sprite test and don't seem to do a damn thing lol.

I've literally gotten bars before that were a single g press "G3722" and they had a 2 on the back. Every one of them lol, like I have no idea why the person who pressed them did that, but those were insanely real! Straight alprazolam. Had em tested and everything. They had the super bitter long lingering unmistakable flavor of alprazolam. But to any experienced benzo user would laugh at the sight of them. So I kept them for myself and was totally happy with that lol they were still to this day some of the stronger I'd ever had. They really just seemed EXACTLY like a script yellow R039 bar, kicked in quick and maintains well for 6 hrs.

But I've never had a bar with no flavor end up being real lol, was hoping I'd find someone with a similar story or experience.

Etizolam has the same onset and duration as alprazolam in my experience and pretty much the same strength wise tbh I’ve never done the sprite test but I’ve had some bars that knock me on my ass for 2 days sleeping all day just off 2 bars next time I’ll try the sprite test :)
What you do is take a sprite, pour about half a cup or so(doesn't really matter just not a whole glass or anything lol) into a smaller glass. One that you can see through easily. Then just take your bar, break it in half, or use a whole it's up to you, and if it's real alprazolam it'll fall straight to the bottom of the glass and fizz up. If it's fake it'll either break up or dissolve instantly or drop to the bottom and do nothing at all not even fizz. And its an obvious distinction between the fizz from the alp and the fizz from the Sprite. The real ones with literally stay at the bottom and fizz up until they're gone like 30 minutes lol. Then you can enjoy the sprite 😎

Hey folks, new here to these forums, thought I'd sign up as I commonly read about medications and always have questions that I know some of you out there have answers to!
Anyways...

So I got a decent bit of some S 90 3 green bars, I already knew they were pressed but I've NEVER gotten anything fake from this guy, goin years back. These are the hardest bars ever, like rock hard lol. And the flavor is very mild and not bitter like alprazolam at all(18+years of tasting and you KNOW the flavor).
So of course we're super skeptical, I call and tell him there's no way they can be legit, and he tells me to just wait and see how I feel in about 20 minutes and if they don't do it for me he'll bring my $ back. The fact that they were so expensive also made me feel like they'd be really good as well lol.
So me and my significant other sit back and go on about our lives and she starts telling me,"J I am without a doubt feeling something". Lol so I'm like okay cool so let's see what happens. Then she says "okay I haven't been this high on benzo in forever these definitely aren't fake"...all she had taken was just a little over a half. Her tolerance is almost nonexistent so she's a great test dummy(haha jk!). So around that time I start noticing that I'm feeling super relaxed and I start getting hungry as hell and I had been super wound up and busy before.

I was SHOCKED at how much relief I've gotten from these. I even tried the sprite test, and it dropped right to the bottom and fizzled up like it's supposed to. After that it made me think well maybe there's alp in them and it's just whatever they pressed them with made them so rock hard.

I've thought maybe it could be Etizolam, or another called phenazapam? Heard those weren't very strong in flavor but never actually had what I knew to be 100% etizolam pills to test.

Sorry for such a long post, but if anyone could give any insight I'd be very appreciative! I know these are something good, anyone who's tried them has loved them and begged me for more and I haven't even wanted to come off any! 🤣🤣

Thanks in advance guys!
Could be some Alp analogue.if there good just go with it.who cares. if u got good value enjoyable stuff don't worry about the fake factor.

Could be some Alp analogue.if there good just go with it.who cares. if u got good value enjoyable stuff don't worry about the fake factor.
I feel that, it's not so much the fake factor other than just wanting to know what it actually is lol cause the first night I ate 2 and woke up and it took me a while to remember what all had happened and I never forget shit. Slept great too and I have insomnia. So I knew for sure when I woke up that they were definitely SOMETHING lol

I feel that, it's not so much the fake factor other than just wanting to know what it actually is lol cause the first night I ate 2 and woke up and it took me a while to remember what all had happened and I never forget shit. Slept great too and I have insomnia. So I knew for sure when I woke up that they were definitely SOMETHING lol
I’ve had alprazolam in 2mg bars that sound like what you’ve explained. Is this accurate picture of it? I don’t understand the tastelessness though , I’d love to get a plug on these that you had though!!!
https://www.drugs.com/imprints/s-90-3-11997.html
Yeah they're the hulks the imprint is identical but you can tell it's pressed they're a little thicker and for some reason some of the hardest bars I've ever had in my life and the taste is super mild not bitter at all

Without an analysis there is no way to tell what is actually in the pills.
All is guessing but one may have the answer and not know it as fact.
Be safe

Sounds like Etizolam as Eti has a chalky taste
Etizolam has NO taste whatsoever. Having eaten large amounts of the pure powder I can attest to this. Now the binders in the press itself, they might add flavor.

Can't be diclazepam because it's onset is near three hours and that shit just makes me feel like a zombie as if I'm on an SSRI or something.

Whatever it is, it's not alpraz. Could be etiz as that's a pretty damn good benzo (thienobenzo) with a very short come up and a very strong amount of physical and mental relaxation.

But in the end, we can't tell you what it is. Only way for you to know is to send a bar off for testing.