• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

California Cops Gun Down Unarmed Meth Dealer

You want to go get you some statistics? I could, if you reall want to i will, i just dont care and dont base my opnion on stats. Its just over the last coule of years, everytime almost every second day ''police kill a man they though was armed''. This is whitout saying how many times they pull the ''hes armed shoot his ass'' trick and in the news its get reported as '' Armed suspect''.

If you really want to i will go and digg up statistics, i just odnt see the point

You can't even form a coherent sentence, what makes you think you can convince anyone of anything using logic and reason?

You're just straight making shit up now. Cops aren't "psychopaths", they're people. People make mistakes. When those people carry guns and have their lives threatened on a daily basis, those mistakes are much more likely to turn deadly. That doesn't make them a bad person for trying to protect the community from people like you.

Let's face it, the only reason you don't like cops is because they won't let you smoke your "purple kush"

I do love that quote though, "i jess dun care cuz my opininez iznt based on facts"

If you really want to i will go and digg up statistics, i just odnt see the point
the point is to allow me to evaluate whether you're just making stuff up because you hate cops and therefore i should take what you're saying with a huge pinch of salt, or simply disbelieve it altogether as emotional, manufactured nonsense.

"Most of the people kiled by cops werent armed at the time of the shootings." is a simple claim and, if is such a well-established fact as you say it is, it should be straightforward for you to prove it with some substantiation.

thanks.

alasdair

Let's face it, the only reason you don't like cops is because they won't let you smoke your "purple kush"

Sounds to me like an excellent reason to dislike police!

Maybe living in Washington has spoiled you. I've noticed that cops there are a bit more permissive about personal freedom.

So long as there's a uniformed armed gang out there trying to get in my shit, I'm gonna stomp and rage.

You can't even form a coherent sentence, what makes you think you can convince anyone of anything using logic and reason?

You're just straight making shit up now. Cops aren't "psychopaths", they're people. People make mistakes. When those people carry guns and have their lives threatened on a daily basis, those mistakes are much more likely to turn deadly. That doesn't make them a bad person for trying to protect the community from people like you.

I do love that quote though, "i jess dun care cuz my opininez iznt based on facts"

My other message got deleted, but you really seem to have a problem with me. Im going to be polite this time. actually after a bit of thought youre a good example of what im talking about. You follow my posts and try to put me down to make yourself feel better for wahtever reason i dont know. Suit yourself. I couldt care less what you think. And whats wrong with purple kush? I liked the taste. And the smell. and the high. Oh and sorry i dont proofread all my posts so they are written in perfect english.

My other message got deleted, but you really seem to have a problem with me. Im going to be polite this time. actually after a bit of thought youre a good example of what im talking about. You follow my posts and try to put me down to make yourself feel better for wahtever reason i dont know. Suit yourself. I couldt care less what you think. And whats wrong with purple kush? I liked the taste. And the smell. and the high. Oh and sorry i dont proofread all my posts so they are written in perfect english.

I "put you down" because you're speaking nonsense with nothing to back it up.

"OMGZ KILL DA COPZ" is a moronic, childish attitude to have. You make it a point to be loud and disruptive about something you really have put no forward thought into, and I'll make it a point to show everyone else what foolishness is coming out of your mouth. If you want to continue this discussion in a civil manner, you know, using that logic thing I mentioned.. feel free. I won't however let you continue shouting nonsensical bull shit with nothing to back it up.

Your opinion is your own, I won't change that. Just quiet down when grownups are talking if you have nothing to add to the discussion.

Sounds to me like an excellent reason to dislike police!

No.. it's a reason to dislike politicians. Police have nothing to do with making laws (well, they have more influence than they should with the lobbies but it's still not them you need to REALLY worry about), yet it's their job to help enforce them and you should be glad they do. If you think people sign up to be cops so they can throw someone smoking a joint in jail, you're so seriously misguided I can't help you in any way :\

I "put you down" because you're speaking nonsense with nothing to back it up.

"OMGZ KILL DA COPZ" is a moronic, childish attitude to have. You make it a point to be loud and disruptive about something you really have put no forward thought into, and I'll make it a point to show everyone else what foolishness is coming out of your mouth. If you want to continue this discussion in a civil manner, you know, using that logic thing I mentioned.. feel free. I won't however let you continue shouting nonsensical bull shit with nothing to back it up.

Your opinion is your own, I won't change that. Just quiet down when grownups are talking if you have nothing to add to the discussion.

No.. it's a reason to dislike politicians. Police have nothing to do with making laws (well, they have more influence than they should with the lobbies but it's still not them you need to REALLY worry about), yet it's their job to help enforce them and you should be glad they do. If you think people sign up to be cops so they can throw someone smoking a joint in jail, you're so seriously misguided I can't help you in any way :\
LOL. Man you must be something IRL. What you are the leader of the justice league of BL or something? Everywhere i post theres you replying and talking shit. Like a child. I can back my claims up if thats what you need. But why should i lose my time with you? You have a ''I'm better'' then everybody attitude that is disgusting. You bash me on my writing,ok. I admit i dont really give a fuck about how what i write comes out in terms of grammar. But on the other hand, i speak 4 languages fluently. DO you?

''Quiet down when grownups are talking'' lol im not a teenager fyi. I am entitled to my opinion too. Its not my problem you get all pissy when somethings doesnt suit you. When did i say 'kill the cops'' ? At least read what i said if you want to try to use it against me to bash me lol. If what i said was such nonsense as you say people wouldnt be agreeing with me. Or are they childish and moronic too according to you?

Lastly,i have a pretty good idea of what you are. You like to put people down to make your sad self feel better. You use the excuse that i do blablabla and say blablabla to bash me. Lol just as the cops use ''enforcing the law'' to prey on easy people. Same logic. You throw insults but disguise them so they wont be vulgar. Look at yourself before judging other people.

Yes unfortunately your viewpoint is held by many others, they simply aren't as loud and obnoxious in expressing it. Or you know, can actually back themselves up using evidence and reason.

Again.. if you think the majority of officers sign up to "prey on easy people", you are so seriously misguided that there is nothing I can do to change that. Your attitude has an OBVIOUS bias that seems to be built on nothing more than gangster rap and TV shows. You seem to get very, very angry at me for poking holes in your silly arguments. I'm thinking it's because you know how biased and reactional your responses have been lately.

the whole "fuck the police" thing was cool, until my balls dropped and I realized they are civil servants like any other. You never hear anyone saying "fuck the firefighters man, if my house catches on fire I'd just let that bitch burn!"

Yes unfortunately your viewpoint is held by many others, they simply aren't as loud and obnoxious in expressing it. Or you know, can actually back themselves up using evidence and reason.

Again.. if you think the majority of officers sign up to "prey on easy people", you are so seriously misguided that there is nothing I can do to change that. Your attitude has an OBVIOUS bias that seems to be built on nothing more than gangster rap and TV shows. You seem to get very, very angry at me for poking holes in your silly arguments. I'm thinking it's because you know how biased and reactional your responses have been lately.

the whole "fuck the police" thing was cool, until my balls dropped and I realized they are civil servants like any other. You never hear anyone saying "fuck the firefighters man, if my house catches on fire I'd just let that bitch burn!"

I didnt know my writing could be loud. Interesting. I dont type in caps usually either from what i know. The majority of officers take pleasure in ruining drug users lives because they are ''bad''. Its a fact. One in a 100 isnt like that. They like it to ruin peoples lives. Of courses firefighters are not despised, because they dont ruin and kill people. And they are not fucking assholes. I respect the firefighters alot. Not he police.

And i dont base my views according to gangsta rap. That just made my day. I listen to other music then rap too. Grunge somtimes, sometimes metal, alot of ambient, electrnoic music here and there. I base my views on my experiences, other peoples experiences, what i see and learn about them daily. There is a problem when people are more afraid off the cops then criminals. You sure like them a bit too much dont you.

I dont hate on them because its cool, try to understand that, i hate them because of what they are, what they represent and the way they act. And the fact that our modern society which can be called sheeps in human bodys bliindly accepts all this bullshit. As for getting angry at you, its not beause you sdisagree with me. No. It because of the way you act and the fact that you literally make it your purpose talking shit everywhere i post LIKE AN IMMATURE CHILD. You get it? Im angry because you think you found an easy prey on who to ''prey'' because you obviously are bored as fuck and have nothing better to do apprently.

I actually respect the mods and what they do here, but damn i cant understand how you could be a mod. I mean mods are supposed to be mature and not behave like little children picking on each other right?

The majority of officers take pleasure in ruining drug users lives because they are ''bad''. Its a fact. One in a 100 isnt like that

the point is to allow me to evaluate whether you're just making stuff up because you hate cops and therefore i should take what you're saying with a huge pinch of salt, or simply disbelieve it altogether as emotional, manufactured nonsense.

"Most of the people kiled by cops werent armed at the time of the shootings." is a simple claim and, if is such a well-established fact as you say it is, it should be straightforward for you to prove it with some substantiation.

thanks.

alasdair

You've made it clear you're not willing to listen, as shown above, so I'm not going to continue wasting my time here. Have a good day. :)

The majority of officers take pleasure in ruining drug users lives because they are ''bad''. Its a fact.
it's only a fact if you don't understand the meaning of the word fact.

it's your opinion and it seems to be clouded by a lot of emotion. that's fine. you hate cops. we get it. but to suggest that they're (almost) all bad is as stupid as suggesting that they're all good. it's emotionally-charged nonsense.

when you make a claim and then are unwilling or unable to back it up with some substantiation, you say everything you need to say about the veracity of your claim.

alasdair

You've made it clear you're not willing to listen, as shown above, so I'm not going to continue wasting my time here. Have a good day. :)
Listen to what? BEcause you are the absolution and representation of the culmination of intelligence and you know everything? The fact that you ignored everything i said else no regarding to ''facts'' proves im right.
it's only a fact if you don't understand the meaning of the word fact.

it's your opinion and it seems to be clouded by a lot of emotion. that's fine. you hate cops. we get it. but to suggest that they're (almost) all bad is as stupid as suggesting that they're all good. it's emotionally-charged nonsense.

when you make a claim and then are unwilling or unable to back it up with some substantiation, you say everything you need to say about the veracity of your claim.

alasdair
Go out and the first police officer you see, ask him what his views on ''hard drugs''. You will be searched and etc. Except for weed of which the cops are becoming are more accepting, They are hypocrites towards drugs, just like the Russian MAC wannabe bitchass vigilantes for beat up drug dealers but drink everynite.

In bulgaria a guy caught 6 months of prison and a 8000 euro fine for a joint. They will tell you how rotten you are for taking drugs. In North America its not as bad but their views are mainly the same. Id go on a police forum and ask their views on drugs just to rpove my point but i dont feel like being tracked so no thanks

We all have our own personal views on cops and the laws.

How about we all move on and start talking about the article at hand again?

To the best of my recollection, the unarmed dude in New Hampshire was #27 so the meth dealer is #28. That's the # of unarmed people .killed by police nationwide. From stop the drug war.

I don't think it people get killed that often. I think its the fact that if police do an officer does something wrong they generally go unpunished or at least just a slap on the wrist. Honestly there are a lot more good officers than bad officers.

The meme of cop hatred certainly goes back way beyond gangster rap.

I think it's probably more fruitful to argue against the institution of Police than individual cops, especially since the unions make it nearly impossible to fire a bad cop. The arguments against the current manifestation of the law enforcement industry are pretty strong. Radley Balko, for instance, has published a series of articles detailing the militarization of American cops after Reagan, and how that militarization has exploded in the 21st century.

How about we all move on and start talking about the article at hand again?

It sounds like they shot this dude by accident and then Walt Disney'd the scene. Internal Affairs, as always, will say that the shooting was justified, and the shooter will get little more than a suspension with pay. At best, the family will sue and the City will settle the lawsuit for a million (taxpayer) dollars.

If everyone sued at once, things might really change. Hell, they might just re-legalize meth.

Is it possible to muster an army of pro-bono lawyers?

Saul-Goodman.jpeg

Go out and the first police officer you see, ask him what his views on ''hard drugs''. You will be searched and etc.
this is the biggest goalpost move i've seen in ce&p in a while.

so you've made a few claims and you won't back them up? i'll draw the obvious conclusion.

:\

alasdair

Being too smart isn't perceived as a plus in many occupations or at least that's been my perception. The tediousness and repetition gets to me even when I'm doing the fast paced tasks at my job.I'm not highly intelligent maybe slightly above average. The daily grind wears everyone down and loking forward to the weekend or even a change of pace at work. Cops really aren't that much different than the rest of us. Maybe that's why the adrennalin junkiys are drawn to law enforcement. Then the boredom and repetition set-in. When the shit does hit the fan we see over-reactions like this and others. Beatings. being too rough with women and kids ,etc........

Last edited:
I don't think that intelligence and attention span are inversely related.

A lot of things that places do to figure out who to hire make no sense.

I once was rejected for a job because on a personally test, I stated that I wasn't always thrilled to win trophies, plaques and awards. I tried to explain to the boss that trophies don't mean shit in the US any more as everyone gets one. He simply said, "The test is the test."

Kramer got a Tony for simply being in the right place at the right time. He was extremely proud of that Tony, and carried it everywhere. This is behavior we ridicule, not covet.

seinfeld.jpg