Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Cairns Pill/Drug thread - 5/1/03

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clovers.... Yes I have heard they are here. Everything that is down south seems to touchdown here 2 months after.
Zorros.... I have consumed the waxy/glossy type twice now. First time was very little to no reaction... raise in temp & heart beat :(
The second time I had consumed 1/2 a mercedes which had no effect after an hour. I then consumed a full zorro along with a vodka fusion to wash it all down.
1 hour later I was OFF CHOPS... sitting on verandah at home eyes beaming shaking & all the usual effects from a good mdma hit.
So my opinion is quite uncertain on those.
Buddahs.... These little critters are here and they are GOOD. Raise buddah, quite a big pill both round & deep. Good strong dose of MDMA- real put you on your arse pill. took a bit to come on but had a good few hour peak.

A friend tried a white clog over the weekend, hadn't had a roll since NYE, said it was very weak, pill was hard to crush also.
Clog on one side, line on the other.
Party over the weekend was in a nice place, but music was to all over the place, the new tribal stuff is great tho.

IN TOWN NOW ..
Off white Envelopes/Emails, logo is a envelope, slash on back, tall(6mm or so) and round, grey and red specs. Very decent pill, probably the best around at the moment.
Yellow MG, MG symbol in hexagon, round small pill.. Contains speed, very nice speed.
l8tr

White Buddhas, Nice clean pill, could be better than the envelope....
Envelopes look very much like white doves except they have a different stamp...
White Playboys...Unsure of quality, just around...
Mercedes...Unsure also, but around...
"Black deaths" look much like purple hills, cept a bit darker in colour... Suspect pill, unsure of contents but same pills circualting down south had some bad reactions, as i have heard there have been in cairns...watch out people, test test test...

^^^ yeh white buddahs are supposed to be ok also.
heard about the so called 'purple hills' running around, didn't think they would be the same.
oh well, we will see.

there's a big event this weekend, and i'm just wondering what i should get.
so, what's good and what's bad around Cairns lately??
At the moment it seems the buddahs or envelopes would be the way to go.
I'm asking because, at the moment i can't get any, and i might have to go looking around(i know it's not recommended) at the event.
I know a lot of people who will be there that would be able to get me something, but I want to know what's around first.
Is there any in particular that i should steer clear of?

gate crashers/peugeots
WHITE envelopes/emails
there is so called 'purple hills' around .. can't be sure of those.
there is some devils around, heard they were ok.. so they maybe a goer.

time for a BUMP!

the white rolex that are around are alright, but they are nothing special. did anyone else notice that these tasted VERY suspect. i haven't tasted MD in a while but i KNOW that they did not taste like it.
i put it in caps, and while doing it i got a bit on my lip. i don't know why, but for about 10 minutes after that my lip was stinging like i had a paper cut on it.
they were also very gluggy. i crushed it up on a mirror, and almost immediatly some of the really small particles turned from powder, into little water like droplets. it was VERY hard to cut because half of it would stick to the card.
i made sure everything was dry before i crushed anything, so i can only come to the conclusion that the water like droplets on the mirror were from the pill itself. because i crushed up a half each time, and BOTH times the mirror and cards became wet.

the envelopes on the other hand were great. huge rushes, eye wobbles, small visuals and extreme jaw clenching. some people found them hard to dance on, but i was fine. it might have been from the rolexs though.

if you can get the envelopes(with brown/reddish specks) i would strongly recommend that you do.

so, what new around the little town of ours????

PEACE OUT

Yeh the off white envelopes rock.
there are buddas around and purple rolex's also.

i would stay away from all current rolex's atm, they all seem to be dud/weak.

You were saying the pill you crushed bits were turning into droplets, that could have been meth..

did they feel a touch speedy ?

anyone tried the blank acid thats around ?

^^^^^
yeah, the rolexs felt more speedy than anything else(for me at least). although they didn't taste like speed to me. it was something i've neva tasted before. it tasted very suspect/weird!
it was also too wet to rack up, unless cut with HEAPS of glucose, and it made my lip sting like a mofo for about 10 minutes after i got the tiniest little bit on it.

i would say that the speed in the rolexs is why the envelopes didn't leave me shattered like some other people i know, and why i was still able to dance my little ass off.

PEACE OUT

Status
Not open for further replies.