Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Cairns Pill/Drug thread - 5/1/03

Status
Not open for further replies.
BUMP!!
C'mon Cairnsites, this thread nearly got to the second page! we're getting a bit lazy here! or is it that we are all on a self imposed break?
highly doubtful!!!
anything(acid, pills etc.) new around town lately? have heard of the blue ninjas, but they have been around for a while now.

yeah, the smilies are good, if they are the same as the ones in Nov. - early Dec. I think there is something other than MD*A in these bikies though. lots of hallucinations!
do you mean pink armanis are still going around, or are you talking about pink versaces? have had the armanis, nice clean pill. i haven't even heard of pink versaces up in Cairns.
[Edit: Venue details removed. BT]
[ 27 January 2003: Message edited by: BigTrancer ]

Dementia,
Are the Smileys you are talking about blue? i heard today that there are some Blue Smileys in town. not the same ones as back in Nov., caus they were grey/off white.
does anyone have any info on the Blue Smileys?
i can't give a description, as i haven't seen them.

nar i only heard they were around.
The pink armarni's i thought were new :p
friend said they were fairly decent.
also orange KO's, not sure how they go tho

The pink armarni's i heard we're fairly weak, not exactly suited for a pumping hard night. I guess if double dropped they may be more effective.
I don't know, might be different for other people. *shrugs*

the pink armanis have been around since just before new years. they are pretty nice pills. they are really smooth(i found), not too hardcore, but not too weak, just right!! very hard pills tho, the hardest ones i've seen.
some friends said they had some blue smileys bout a week ago, but said they are not very good.

Some Further info on those Orange Mx's ( the x was like in italics ),
Quite a different pill... Very nice though.. 5 People had it together all said it tasted like ' Soap ' ?? They were a bit Trippy? Great Enhanched senses, Nice strong MDMA rushes, Speed effects were very slight. It would have put me on floor chaten to beautiful women all night (which isnt a bad thing) if a friend hadn't shouted me a rather large digital penitration into his bag of white energy.
ttfn

do u mean ARMANIs demetia? coz those are diong the rounds atm, havent heard of versaci tho i could be wrong...(all reports say very nice tho)
did u have speckled cherries, Sonic? thos ones are WAYYYYYYYYY better than the other cherries that were round, and slightly different too...
Stear clear of plain white, blue and red cherries...
I've also heard there are some green fish doing the rotation again (yipeeeeeee!)

Yes green fish are here and I am pretty damn sure they are from the same batch.
I had one on friday.... well saturday morning & i tell ya what! Fuck i've forgotten how good those things were!
Friday night I started off with a zorro- one of the tiny critters- cylinder shape (no bevels) & it had a real waxy kinda look to it. It did absolutely nothing to me (raise in heart rate & temperature- and some tingles) I was spewing cause I swapped a pink armani for it (having heard all these raving reports on the zorros).
I did manage to get a hold of a couple of armarnis that got me through till the earlier hours of the morning where i got my grubby little hands on to a fish which gave me the best feelings from the whole night!
I cant really report on durations & effects as I wasn't watching the time closely but I would have to say the fish was the best thing I had out of 1 zorro, 3 armanis & 1 fish!
I would rate the armani as one of the better pills at the moment- with the fish getting just ahead of it!
clovers are also here- heard that they last longer but arent as intense as the armani!
in regard to the mx's i would have to agree with Matt_E_Man on the press- the x was a funny italic style as compared to plain M. refer to my earlier report for details on this pill.
Be fun but be safe kids. From ya papa

yeah, the cherries i had were the ones with brown speckles. really smooth, with nice little rushes. peak about 3 hours. armanis and fish are heaps better, but the brown speckled cherries are still good.

id say the Zorro gave u the spew maybe ey, i had Meth Zorros in Brissie (tried and tested) sound similar to urs... a friend could cut them up with scissors! waxy texture, quite a decent meth-bomb if thats ur thing, but why not just buy speed? everyone i know who had em also had a small spew incident, so yer... just speculation, try n get a tester on em someone...
We had a few weird results (the tester was getting a bit old tho, could have been that), then one that tested positive to the presence of Meth...

heard about some white Harley Davidsons? no description... Possibly speedy, just what someone told me...
Olympians too seem to hit town...Also unsure of what they look like, just heard the name...

There is also some decent acid floating around. White paper.. neatly perforated.
Those of you that had acid at Olli Wisdom.. the acid is that sort of quality.
Grab it if you can :)

a friend could cut them up with scissors! waxy texture, quite a decent meth-bomb if thats ur thing, but why not just buy speed? everyone i know who had em also had a small spew incident, so yer...
Can I just point out the danger in that statement? The pills were non-MDMA 'bombs' of some kind, with unknown contents - and everyone you knew who took them threw up.
This is exactly the kind of warning sign you should NOT ignore when taking drugs!
Incidences of 'out of the ordinary' reactions to certain pills should never be dismissed light-heartedly. Try and listen to your body, for signs like becoming overheated, overstressed, nauseous, or dehydrated. I definitely recommend avoiding pills that make anyone sick, and if you're taking a kind of pill that you've not tried before, start with a half or less - you never know how strong they are going to be.
BigTrancer :)

they tested meth, the contents wasnt unknown... I find speed makes me spew in pills, and it was only 2 other friends, who both usually get the same effect, thats all... Other than the small spew, it wasnt horrible, just an average speed bomb...

Refer to page one for my report on 14th Jan for info on harleys.... havn't heard of em since then though!

Clovers seem to have hit town, and by all reports are very nice... Zorros are around town too,watch out, there are definately 2 batches, one MDMA and the other methnphetamine...

Status
Not open for further replies.