• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

BZP + TFMPP pills flooding the market !!!

see if dealer will swap them .....

if not then dont go back...

These pills been around for a while now so dealers would know they are shit so theres no excuse not getting a swap.

yeah in the process of trying to get the money back. Fisrt time in 2 years i'v wanted to have some pingers and I get jipped. Bring back the X score boys. lol

am so glad i was hittin dingers in 02-05 when a good or shit pill was classed by how much MDMA it had in it, not by how much it's been Adulterated,damn anyone would even kick up a stink if they was sold MDA back then, seems as tho thats classed top draw these days ,got offered 3 diffrent dingas in the same amount of weeks and after checkin here all they are is mcpp. where are the blue sky's, red 3's , green & red mitsu's that use to flood the market , not been a hater on the scene , but it seems as tho mdma is gettin harder and harder to get.

this shit does not react to any tester , this shit is undetectable by sniffer dogs , you can make pills from it at 30-40mg but with mdxx atleast 70mg and higher to get medium effects.

the people with press's dont give a shit cause they are making 10x as much profit than with mdxx and not everyone checks this site for what pills to avoid so these dickhead pill makers are still making $$$$ so it's only going to get worse & the only thing we can do is inform everyone we know what to pills to avoid.

And yes I remember the red 3's , Hq,s , versace , Durex safe sex pills & so on

back then we were getting 100mg+ mdxx pills ...

headdah said:
http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=12290

another one :/

fucking hell why are these shitty pills flooding our shores,
and yeah those lexus/apples are now flooding adelaide.

also if u look at american thread about bzp/tfmpp pills

fish
teddy bear
etc all recurring stamps, obviously couldn't be sold off in the states to sent down our shore :(
yeah is that bear shaped one with baer print also a piperazine
fuck found 10 pills at rave concert the other looked them up on pillreports and all duds piperazines shit things.
glad i don't have pills anymore and the magic is gone
good pills don't happen since 2004 much

So are yellow jordans QLD, bears shaped like bear face, yellow smiley, beige shev, all piperazines whats what.
well the government has busted the MDMA pills left us with deadlier versions of street pills made cheaper and worse for you.
why? what is the cost?

well the government has busted the MDMA pills left us with deadlier versions of street pills made cheaper and worse for you.

I don't know about piperazines being deadlier... less fun though.

kingpin007 said:
this shit does not react to any tester

BZP tends to bubble a little under the mandelin reagent, although there is no colour change.

tribesman said:
BZP tends to bubble a little under the mandelin reagent, although there is no colour change.

I dont think there is a need to test for piperazines. Its pretty obvious if u have it. Smell, taste and looks will tell u all. In my life ive prob seen bout 50 diff piperazines pills out of the few thousand that i ate lol Only took it once and i learned the hard way.

tribesman said:
These are definently BZP, seen the test and user reports.

wasnt saying urs were mdma:) The omegas had a good reputation back home. Sux seeing u aussies getting all this shit too. Ive been here for bout a year now and only once have come accross bzp pills which i didnt end up taking. The rest were one of the best ive had.

yep from gonig to festivals in brissy lately and looking around everyone on shit pills. looks and sounds like: ketamine and speed. or piperazine mix or ketone crap

Been lurking a little bit for a while. I'll make myself known with a trip report.

12694.jpg

Me and some mates went on Holidays, and we were getting these ones delivered 4 hours away to us. I said no initially on the phone, as I knew they were gonna be piperazines, but after a while, they were all we could get a hold of. So I informed my mates about what they were, and how I couldn't really tell them what we were in for, and we got 'em anyway. We knew what they were, and I'd been interested in BZP and had researched it a bit anyway.

I ate one about 10am, the next at about 11:30am, and another at about 2pm.

I'm an experienced amp-freak, meth a couple of times and as of late a bit of a pill-head, and these pills fucking rocked me. In an awesome way. I fucking loved the experience. It might have been the setting (I haven't tried these ones in a party environment) but my day was made 1000x better by these pills.

I was having a shower when I started to come-up, and my whole body was becoming tingly, and rubbing myself all over felt divine. I spent about 40 minutes in the shower just purely enjoying standing in there moving around.

I emerged, shower-fresh to find nobody around. "That's cool" I thought to myself, and I popped outside for a browse. Walked around the resort for a little while just admiring the scenery and saying hello to everybody. This was still the come-up. I felt myself just really content with everything, at peace and in-tune. I come back to our cabin to find everyone just chillin' and talking. I consumed my second pill shortly after this.

I observed very speed-like effects amongst everyone and myself, and I was feeling a mild MDMA like appreciation/emathy thing happening. Everyone was obviously the same. I'd been holding a cigarette for ages, as about half an hour after dumping the first pill I got very naseus, and felt that I wouldn't be able to stomach a cigarette, so I'd just been twiddling one in my fingers for hours. Gradually (And maybe with prompting from friends to smoke the damn cigarette) this turned into a 'thing' if you know the tweaker 'thing'. I was /not/ going to smoke this cigarette. I just had to hold it.

We just sat there and talked for ages, the two girls had to go get pampered and shiz for their photoshoot (they'd dropped one each, their expereiences not near as profound as us 3 who ate 3 each, they observed just a general awesomeness/content throughout the day, like a low dose of amphet. They described it as just 'glowing').

So there was Me, S, B and L on the deck. About 12pm

Originally L was gonna go sleep, and S, B and I were gonna go on our own little seperate adventures (As that was what we were 'feeling' at the time) and meet up at 1:30.

S and B left, and I got into a conversation with L about some stuff. Before I knew it, it was 1:30, and S and B returned. I'd got caught up talking to L for an hour and a half, that whole time, it was in my head that 'this will be over shortly I get to go on my adventure soon!' but I was full on in the conversation. That time was over in an instant.

L finally went to bed. We dropped another pill each and sat down to talk. I hadn't noticed really, talking to L, but our minds had begun to warp. S was telling me his story, and it was just nuts, but it made total sense to me.

He'd first walked down to the kiosk to buy a drink, and when he walked in, he felt the 'thing' and was a bit paranoid that it would look completely suss if he only bought a bottle of juice. So he purchased a loaf of bread, too.

The bread became his friend.

He walked through the bush with the bread, took photos of himself and the bread, and took a photo of the bread climbing a tree (You may think this is insane, but we're natural born freaks. We thrive on and enjoy weird shit like this.)

He told me of walking down the streets (The resort had streets. We were in Wysteria Av.) and observing the goings on of the people. He said he was just standing there feeling awesome for a while, and an old man passed him. He waved and yelled out 'Hello! How is your day' and describes the look of the old man as amused and intriqued as if to say "I know what you're up to... I'll be on my way, but you enjoy yourself there"

As the old man passed out of his viewpoint, he heard "Tripper!" being whispered. He spun to the old man, but he was gone. In his place was B.

B had just been wlaking around, feeling as good as can be. He couldn't do much else as he felt a bit overwhelmed. Apparently when he found S his spirits soared, as he just needed to be with someone else.

The words I use to describe the feeling behind the pill are "Uplifting bullshit". It fabricated the mindset that everything was perfect. We could have (and pretty much did) just walk around all day not saying anything and it would be feeling like the best day of our life.

But I can see how it could be a bit overwhelming for someone who's not a freak. We speculated that if every day you felt as good as this, most people would off themselves. It was utter bliss. Pure ecstacy. It was a tad uncomfortable, though, a large mind-load.

we all rotted on for another half hour or so, and throughout that, S left us, I didn't realise. B started bugging me about the cigarette I was holiding, so I was like 'lol fuck you then' and walked off. I saw him go inside the cabin and darted back to grab a lighter and the camera, thinking "Well, I'ma go on /MY/ adventure now and fucking smoke this cigarette somewhere awesome"

I mad emy way onto the beach and trekked to where earlier this morning I'd found a path leading into the scrub up the side of a mountain overlooking the sea.

I was loving the adventure, as I love being by myself sometimes on awesome drugs (and this was an awesome drug). It gave me time to think (I was feeling a little trippy at this point, I actually deducted halfway up that instead of thinking to myself, which felt like a strain on the mind, I would talk to myself, which was really cool at the time) and was very scenic which I appreciated and worked my through slowly. I found an old sinker in a log, which I used down the path at a fork.

'up or down.'

I flipped the sinkerand it landed 'valleys' so I went down.

So I went down, which went through some really bushy shit, then up into a clearing and there it shone thorugh "Fuck ooooff!" I exclaimed. But, in my eyes, I had found the perfect place to smoke my cigarette.

It really was a special thing, in the state of mind I was in, y'know.

So I smoked my cigarette, took some photos, and started my way back down.

I spotted some fire ants, and stopped to take photos. I stood there for a good 10 minutes trying to get the perfect shot, and in that time, about 20 more were around me from the intitial 2 I spotted. It hit me at that moment that I best get the fuck outta there else get bitten by these gnarly beasties.

Made my way down a different way to where I came, 'cause I had no clue which way I'd come from. I came out over rocks, which looked fun to try climbing down, so I did. Spotted some guys climbing around the base of the rocks yelled out "Hello there!" and they gave me some weird looks. I might have been tripping harder than I thought (I was making a game of walking around sort of spooked out, as I was underlyingly really a little shaken about things after I realised I was playing with fucking fire-ants) so I kept onwards.

Towards reaching the bottom there was some little girls playing on the rocks. I warned them to be careful, and not wander into the realm of the fire-ants, as they'll gobble (them ) up.

I was walking along the beach, juat admiring all the people, and the fun the families were having.

Perfect timing for being off-face. S is walking dead towards me along the beach from the other direction. This was about 4:00pm. I'd been gone for about 2 hours. Seemed like half an hour to me.

I was grinning. I could see his huge grin aswell as we walked. We met, grins turned into facial gestures we both exchanged and recognised. He'd found a can of rum. I told him how I smoked the cigarette. He told me he was proud. I asked him for another. He obliged.

Onwards from them was just Me, S and B hanging around chillin' feeling awesome.

The girls arrived back at about 6pm and they dumped another half each. Dunno why. It didn't really affect them.

I took a walk with each seperately to talk, and they'd just been doing their normal stuff, but glowing, and had had the best day with each other.

By this time I was feeling generally scattered (But I'd also been without sleep for about 30 hours at this point) but I was still getting waves and rushes of the awesome euphoria which had been present all day. (Oh man, the euphoria at peak was just fucking amazing. Like the intense rush of meth)

I loved these pills. The ride was awesome, and the peak was long and hard. Reccomended if you know what you're doing.

lol I hope your not a dealer who is stuck with these and trying to pass these off as awesome.

I reckon 5 out of 20 people will love these it all depends on your brain chemistry.

If you keep buying these then they wont go away....

SAY NO TO BZP !!!!!!!!!

kingpin007 said:
lol I hope your not a dealer who is stuck with these and trying to pass these off as awesome.

I reckon 5 out of 20 people will love these it all depends on your brain chemistry.

If you keep buying these then they wont go away....

SAY NO TO BZP !!!!!!!!!

He is prob a dealer lol

More like 1 out of 20 will like it. That one person is either an idiot or has never done a pill in his/her life:)

As I've said before, many Kiwis will willingly take BZP. Why? Because they enjoy it. Perhaps if, before BZP was legalised and heavily marketed in NZ, the NZ MDMA market had been as established and widespread as in Aus, then maybe most Kiwis would think differently. However, many of the BZP users I've spoken to while in NZ had never tried MDMA before using BZP, so had nothing to compare it to.

Bottom line is: some people, perhaps more than 1 in 20, like the effects of piperazines. Others don't and that's why this thread has been such an important resource. I take my hat off to kingpin007 for all his work. Well done mate! But lets not straight away assume that a favourable trip report from a greenlighter implies he's a sneaky dealer

phase_dancer said:
Bottom line is: some people, perhaps more than 1 in 20, like the effects of piperazines. Others don't and that's why this thread has been such an important resource. I take my hat off to kingpin007 for all his work. Well done mate! But lets not straight away assume that a favourable trip report from a greenlighter implies he's a sneaky dealer

We do need to remember that some people like em, and in England, a lot of newbies first taste is Piperazines and they don't know any better and are just looking for the buzz.

I did notice with the above trip report, there was no tales of how they felt when they came down, couldn't eat, felt sick, couldn't sleep, and just felt like crap (my experience with BZP)

Stop buying em and they hopefully might go away, and if you insist on buying em, don't be paying "e" prices for this stuff, it costs about 1/10 of the cost of e to make, so make sure that you pay a lot less. You never know, the dealers just might realise that there is more money to be made in MDMA if we are paying very low prices for this rubbish!!!!!!!!