• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

BZP + TFMPP pills flooding the market !!!

Sustanon said:
Naah piperazine pills sgouldnt go mushy. They are rather chalky. Could be the binders in them or something else.

thanks mate. I had a dab to taste them and they tasted of lemon, also my belly was a little unsettled after eating them, I suspected BZP after reading up on here. My mate didnt buy them.

Bluelight and Pillreports is doing their job keeping people safe and informed :)

Guys steer clear of white doves in brisbane i suspect MCPP with next to no mdma. Got a nasty 2 days after but no high just headaches/migraines

came across in/out press red/pink bears a few weeks back. i have no idea what was in the in press, it gave me foggy vision for a couple of hours. it wasn't psychedelic in any way. i felt more spaced out than anything, and not the good spaced out feeling you normally get with lsd. it felt rather annoying, so i dumped the out press, i was well aware than it contained bzp. it cleared up my vision, and got rid of the spaced out feeling. it felt very similar to a low dose of md, the only problem was the peak lasted about 5 hours. i was unable to get any sleep that night, just laid in bed for 6 hours before getting up for work. was extremely tired all day. but after having a big meal and a quick nap i was back to normal. this was the first time i was unable to get any sleep at all.. horrible stuff.. although i have to say, the 5 hour peak wasn't that bad :!

yeah ive had these bears.. I never came up on them .. Its like 2 hrs after I just suddenly peaked out of no where. First time i tried these i was on peak for 5 or 6 hours which was great, It was a different feeling, really empathic even more then on mdma ... It was a spaced out feeling too.. and they even made me, my gf and some mates a bit giggly which was a bit of fun...but had the nastiest come down took me a couple of days to get my head straight again. They made me a bit paranoid even a little hallucinogenic feeling.. Well not sure I've never hallucinated but id imagine it would be something similar... I also had been up the night before heaps on them and had no sleep.. Tends to make u more paranoid too.. haha

Last edited:
Can you put up the Yellow Teddies?

I'll have pics later tonight for you.

The pics are in the pill report thread on the Teddies...

I can't post them here yet.

Last edited:
http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=12290

another one :/

fucking hell why are these shitty pills flooding our shores,
and yeah those lexus/apples are now flooding adelaide.

also if u look at american thread about bzp/tfmpp pills

fish
teddy bear
etc all recurring stamps, obviously couldn't be sold off in the states to sent down our shore :(

Last edited:
Yeah man im sick of the shit stuff going around brisbane, its getting beyond a joke now.

live2rave said:
Yeah man im sick of the shit stuff going around brisbane, its getting beyond a joke now.

I'll say, got a pale yellow, out-pressed teddy bear last weekend in Brisbane. Utter shite! Had that distinctive piperzine taste in my mouth for hours!

How can one not distingish a piperazine pill from a mdma pill?? I have never eaten a piperazine pill cos i knew what it was straight away. I experimented on all powder forms but regret it. The mcpp and bzp pills are more common in europe than in au. Id say 8 out of 10 pills are most likley mcpp or atleast where i come from.

Sustanon said:
How can one not distingish a piperazine pill from a mdma pill?? I have never eaten a piperazine pill cos i knew what it was straight away. I experimented on all powder forms but regret it. The mcpp and bzp pills are more common in europe than in au. Id say 8 out of 10 pills are most likley mcpp or atleast where i come from.

That's incredible 8 of 10. I think This flood of piperzines and the recent major eccy bust is going to see decent pill prices shoot through the roof.

belarki said:
I'll say, got a pale yellow, out-pressed teddy bear last weekend in Brisbane. Utter shite! Had that distinctive piperzine taste in my mouth for hours!

Yeah i've had the red one's a really trippy experience, I really enjoyed them at the time however the next 2 days were a different story.

Red ones were really shitty. They were my first piperzine pills and I didn't know what they'd be like so I candy flipped them.... oh god I felt like shit for the next week afterwards.

Toefur said:
Red ones were really shitty. They were my first piperzine pills and I didn't know what they'd be like so I candy flipped them.... oh god I felt like shit for the next week afterwards.

The ones i had were red outpressed. They really rocked your socks and lasted for 6 hours full peak! The comedown made them not so worthwhile though.. Great for all night raves

Last edited:
Yeah I had the outpressed ones too... it looked like they had started to melt (a mate kept his over the weekend and came back to find sludge)

They gave me slight visuals and made me completely freak out ... and I was out clubbing that night... oh so bad..

Toefur said:
Yeah I had the outpressed ones too... it looked like they had started to melt (a mate kept his over the weekend and came back to find sludge)

They gave me slight visuals and made me completely freak out ... and I was out clubbing that night... oh so bad..

sounds identical to the batch i got some from

these C**** are killing us...

I am in nsw north of sydney was just wondering if any had turned up down this way.

btw thanks for the heads up on the different taste will be sure to post if i come in contact with any of these.

Toefur said:

Yep and the sludge turns into a brown/light tan paste (underneath the outer coating) huh? thats another sign of mcpp/piperazine pills, they actually expire quickly and separate from the binders easy if not kept in a dark place/away from moisture.

belarki said:

Ya, my one and only mcPP experience was with these. I took one, and then a second after an hour. It was strong euphoria for a solid 8 hours (more like speed euphoria, though, then mdma euphoria), but then I was tweaked out for the next 15 (alcohol could not even knock me out), which made it not worth it. For some reason, it seems like of all the mcPP pills in Australia, people handle the bears the best. I'm curious as to whether they're all coming from the same manufacturer. Who knows.

I've had a few weird experiences by now, and as a consequence am MUCH less careless now than I used to be. In general, Brisbane and the coast have shit right now, but I have come across a few diamonds in the rough recently. Wish others could have the same good luck.

Yeah i wish i could have the same luck! i haven't had decent pills in months.. only good ones that were relatively ok were the white mitsubishi's at least they were at least a guaranteed roll. Apparently there's was some good beige fox's and white M's (or W's) going around brisbane too. i havent come across them yet but some of the other bluelighters have mentioned them. Oh and apparently red DNA's are pretty mindblowing theres been a fair bit of talk on pillreports.. Best pills i think i ever had were probably purple stars. Haven't seen them around in forever..Only need 1 and it kept me rolling forever. Lovely waves of euphoria.. just as you thought it couldn't get any better it did like any good pill.

Last edited:
kingpin007 said:
Aeroplane - Yellow ( inpressed)

Refer my pillreports.com report on Yellow Aeroplanes -

http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=12290

The ones I had were OUTPRESSED. I'm not sure if this is a typographical error or if you're referring to another pill altogether. But I thought it best to point out. Although its probably pretty pointless, as three weeks and possibly hundreds bad experiences later they're most likely gone.