• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

BZP + TFMPP pills flooding the market !!!

^ You may as well just buy speed then, haha.

But speedy-k pills, what I wouldn't do to see those baby's back :(

Listen to you footscrazy :)
We are facing such shit times with pills, that you would love to see a speedy k pill. Would I be right in the day that you may have well turned your nose at one if it wasn't a decent MDMA pill?
Although saying that, some good pills I have experienced in my short experience have been combos . . . so what do I know :p

Also has anyone heard that a lot of dud pills running around are smelling of aniseed? Are they trying to use this to convince people that these duds might smell of safrole?

Back in the day (now I feel old saying that ;)) in the early-mid 2000's there were two different types of pills available, 'imports' (which were MDMA) and 'locals' (which were a mix of speed and ketamine). Everyone knew which was which and I would never turn my nose down at one of my lovely speedy-k's ;)
It's just that back then everyone actually knew what they were getting, and if you wanted mdmda, you'd just buy an import.

baysieguy1 said:
Also has anyone heard that a lot of dud pills running around are smelling of aniseed? Are they trying to use this to convince people that these duds might smell of safrole?

That or putting just a bit of mdxx to fool the tester are tricks I've seen, lately I've also seen pitch black pills that I'm assuming are that way to fool the tester too - the result always looks black when your pill is full of black dye.

^ You may as well just buy speed then, haha.

But speedy-k pills, what I wouldn't do to see those baby's back :(

Speed in pills work out so much cheaper. I usually would need a whole gram (1000mg) of "good base" for a nite out. Had 2 white hearts that weighed bout 400-500mg combined with speed and fillers and etc which was more than enough lol That gram of speed cost like 5 times as much as those 2 pills.

has this happened before?

in reply to skiingseth on page 24, yes this has happened before. In apx 1986-8 there was an E drought in Sydney. It lasted for quite a few months. We took tripstasy instead. This was actually just lsd or strychnine in a blank pill. They were called USV's, after the company that produced the blank pills. I did a long reply on this, but Bluelight logged me out and I lost it!

If you want more details, ask!

In apx 1986-8 there was an E drought in Sydney. It lasted for quite a few months. We took tripstasy instead. This was actually just lsd or strychnine in a blank pill. They were called USV's, after the company that produced the blank pills.

I doubt there was any strychnine in those pills.

Check out this link for an exploration of the 'Strychnine in LSD myth': http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/lsd/lsd_myth5.shtml

My girlfriend went out last night into the valley in Brisbane. I told her to be careful...so what does she do?

images

images

Decides to ingest one of these obviously professionally manufactured pieces of bunk crap.

After ingesting it she decides to look it up on pill reports. Silly stuff.

Anyway, all the girls in the group became sick. Throwing up and with super fast heart palpatations. Someone has purchased a stack of these and is making a super profit by selling them as E.

Do not take!!!

Last edited:
I wasn't there, it was my girlfriend. I spent the night looking after her when she came crawling home, so she was in no state to return to whoever gave them to her.

She is telling her friend today so it better get back to the bloody dealer before someone with a heart condition takes one. If it was me I would be getting my money back. However she doesn't want to do it....

I've got one that she didn't take. They look so obviously dodgy that I have no idea why they agreed to buy them!

The trouble these days is that people go out with the view to get fucked up and all they want to do is get really drunk then pop random pills. Any pills, they don't care. Dealers know this and will sell panadol if they could get away with it.

Someone was flogging disprin in the legal highs thread and demazins have been known to go around from time to time.

Definitely take the single you have left back and tell the guy/gal all the details. Embellish a bit and say one of the girls threw up on the bar or something similar. The dealer has probably been hearing the same story from everyone and might refund the whole lot or give you new beans. Or they might turn their phone off ;)

My girlfriend went out last night into the valley in Brisbane. I told her to be careful...so what does she do?

images

images

Decides to ingest one of these obviously professionally manufactured pieces of bunk crap.

After ingesting it she decides to look it up on pill reports. Silly stuff.

Anyway, all the girls in the group became sick. Throwing up and with super fast heart palpatations. Someone has purchased a stack of these and is making a super profit by selling them as E.

Do not take!!!

How experienced is ur gf? cos those look dodgy as fuk.

She's been around long enough to know better, that's for sure. I'm sure the excitement of the girls night clouded her judgment. And maybe the Espresso Martini's.

I laughed my head off when she showed it to me. I mean, next she'll be accepting Tic Tacs as beans.

Moral of the story? Read pillreports BEFORE you purchase anything. Not two minutes after your swallow them.

She's been around long enough to know better, that's for sure. I'm sure the excitement of the girls night clouded her judgment. And maybe the Espresso Martini's.

I laughed my head off when she showed it to me. I mean, next she'll be accepting Tic Tacs as beans.

Moral of the story? Read pillreports BEFORE you purchase anything. Not two minutes after your swallow them.

What did the dealer say when you took the extra back for a refund and told them everyone got sick?