• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

BZP + TFMPP pills flooding the market !!!

I'll echo what's been said above. Thanks for your work around here Kingpin, good job on the 15+ months off the pills and enjoy life =]

(It's probably better without forums anyway, really :D) hehe...

Kingpin007, you have been a regular poster round here for some time now and have had some great contributions to this site, all the best for your sober future mate.

may be off topic a little but has anyone seen anything like what we are experiancing ATM? there is nothing worth talking about other than to warn others threw out Aus.... has this ever happened before? :( if so please give us hope!!

^ Nope, and it's not isolated to Australia. Just be thankful you were there to experience the MDMA scene/culture while it lasted. One to tell the grandkids about....

It's not like MDMA is gone forever.

As long as there is a demand - it will bounce back.

The bigger issue is the general issue of product being passed off as something other than what it actually is. But that isn't very resistant to the above mentioned mechanism either - you don't go back to a source that pawned off crap you weren't satisfied with.

I think a lot of people who keep using piperazines either like them or have never tried MDMA, or both. So in a way there are two separate markets.

Pink 4 point crowns can be added to the list. Slightly larger pills with a score. Slight smell of anniseed. Slight fizzing when tested with Mandelin, slow change to dull pink colour (dye running).

Has the distinct taste and fizzing sensation when placed on the tongue. I'll try get a pic up if I come accross another one.

It's not like MDMA is gone forever.

As long as there is a demand - it will bounce back.

The bigger issue is the general issue of product being passed off as something other than what it actually is. But that isn't very resistant to the above mentioned mechanism either - you don't go back to a source that pawned off crap you weren't satisfied with.

I think a lot of people who keep using piperazines either like them or have never tried MDMA, or both. So in a way there are two separate markets.

So fukn true man u hit the nail on the head.

Sameria: U can add all of them to the shitty list. Theres nothing around worth getting. As to the drought ive been using MDMA for 9 years on and off and have never experienced anything like this. Mates in Eastern Europe are complaining as well as its becoming harder n harder to get. I think the main issue here is that there is no one game/big enough to import it from the US as they seem to have a shitload of HIGH MDxx pills either made there or coming in from Canada.

Red / Pink Mitsubishi (ACT)

Pillreports Link

Suzuki / Zenith - blue ( Adelaide )

22288.jpg

http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=22288

These pills are still in abundance around Adelaide so be warned and be careful.

^Plenty of those rolex/crown's going around too. More filthy for the masses!

Depressing isn't it :(. The comments to far :\

I had two of these in Wollongong last weekend. Made me feel heaps focused, was pretty chatty, pupils were dilated, was chewing quite a bit. Had an alright time I guess. I vomited a few times as well which has never happened to me on pills before.. but felt fine after it. Comedown was pretty shit.. Had a pounding headache and just really zoned out I guess. And had problems sleeping as well. Agreeing with seith, avoid.
had two of these on Friday night. I had rashes over my arms and irregular heart beats till now. Rashes disappeared but heart still feels weird.

Please avoid these at all cost.
My boyfriend had 2 of these on the weekend, we came home early and we in my room he was talking heaps eyes were huge etc.. ( he not very experienced with dropping on done it a few times, and i have been doing it for about 4 lol). I drifted off to sleep and woke up to him completely hallucinating thinking that my room was flooding/on fire, he was talking bout codes and saying the world was going to end and everyone was dead.
Was half funny/half really scary dont know what is in these but its definately not good

It's worth noting that there's a lot of difference between "pipez".

They can be enjoyable, but if your goal is to give someone anxiety, nausea and a migraine - you can definitely pull that off.

Point being: it comes down to what specific substances are involved, and dosage.

Judging from pillreports; people rarely make a serious effort to get it right.

^Yep. Some people like it, but most absolutely hate all forms of Piperazines - or at least the 3 common ones going around (McPP/TFMPP/BZP).

I speculate the large batches of apples/radioactives/nikes in circulation are straight BZP. Crowns are a TFMPP/BZP combo I think. At least from what I've heard. I'm not willing to poison myself with this shit ever again.

Thank's for the info Seith.

I read those last night and it made me feel sick. The sad thing is this is more ammo for the anti drug establishment (don't take ecstasy - you don't know what you're going to get) but in reality it's clear evidence in favour decriminalisation and regulation. If these poor punters had a dose of MDMA I doubt they would be complaining about rashes, irregular heart beats or nightmarish hallucinations.

^Yep. Some people like it, but most absolutely hate all forms of Piperazines - or at least the 3 common ones going around (McPP/TFMPP/BZP).

I speculate the large batches of apples/radioactives/nikes in circulation are straight BZP. Crowns are a TFMPP/BZP combo I think. At least from what I've heard. I'm not willing to poison myself with this shit ever again.

Yeah.

There are less than ten compounds (in this particular class of piperazines) worth thinking about as having potential for any recreational value. mCPP is definitely out for example.

This is of course subjective, but it is an honest guess that at least 95% of people with any knowledge of the subject would agree.

Oh, and thanks everyone for keeping the info flowing!

Dam KingPins gone, he was my news source! Anyways as long as there is a demand for MDMA it will come but for the meantime while people are willing to fork out money for rubbish then what do you think suppliers will be pushing onto the market? Drugs which are easy to attain or the difficult imports. I'd like to think the latter but I know people still buy these things.

^ My guess is still that there is essentially two markets, and they will only interfere with each other to a limited degree. Ergo; temporary setback.

^Hit the nail on the head. There is those that look for a round drug that "fucks them up" and those that look for MDMA. At the moment those who aren't seeking MDMA are being catered for, but those that ARE seeking MDMA aren't happy and they are letting everyone (even those high up in the chain) know about it. Soon enough those responsible for flooding Australia with Piperazine pills will notice the ever decreasing popularity of their crap and make the change back to quality biscuits that so many of the public want. Supply and demand ;)

Why cant they make/import speed pills instead than the crap piperazine ones? Id happily buy them if they were sold to me as speed (if i was after speed)