• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

( bunk ) METH RANT— GONNA GET EPSTEINED!!!🤘🏻😈🤘🏻

Thanks for reminding me why I dont do meth anymore... because of how it makes me act. As for potency... theres still good stuff out there but meth has something of a permanent tolerance.
You’re welcome! Yeah I’ve gotten crazy over the years because of this drug… but all and all I’m a decent human being. I mean I don’t steal, I don’t try to hurt people. The only time you’ll see me in fights is if I catch someone hurting their wife or girlfriend or if someone is bullying someone else or if that person is getting jumped by a group of people. I got
Slashed across the stomach the last time I went after three cholos. One of them tripped and landed face first and FUCKED his shit UP! This dude seriously ate pavement and it was not pretty for him and his other boy I was able to catch him and bash his face in and their other homeboy came in with that fucking knife and got me good but you can’t even see the scar anymore really. Overall it was a good night and the autistic boy made him home to his grandmother safe and sound.. just some scratches and a bruised elbow from them pushing into the bush.

at the moment I’ve got a lot of blood in my stool thanks to the shitty meth I’ve been getting. What could that mean? Should I get that checked out or you think I’ll be fine? It’s probably my ulcers because I do put the “meth” in capsules and take it orally

You never get the first high’s again.
Meth isn’t my doc but I tried it when it became popular and very euphoric and kept me high 24 hrs before the crappy crash.
I unknowingly did some fent cut with meth and I just felt the negative effects and it actually killed the fent buzz.
To many RC’s being used as cut from greedy ass dealers

You never get the first high’s again.
Meth isn’t my doc but I tried it when it became popular and very euphoric and kept me high 24 hrs before the crappy crash.
I unknowingly did some fent cut with meth and I just felt the negative effects and it actually killed the fent buzz.
To many RC’s being used as cut from greedy ass dealers
True but if the DEA didn’t make it a law so that there would be restrictions on pseudoephedrine then dealers wouldn’t have to cut it with so much garbage

You got shit sources then my meth from Texas reagent tested to 90%+ purity and kept me awake for 5 days on one shot
Can I have your agent to score in the mail from please? I’m handicapped and can only get it by mail. I ran into a bunch of fake sites. Your help would be appreciated. Michelle. [Removed]. If y’all want to write

Last edited by a moderator:
True but if the DEA didn’t make it a law so that there would be restrictions on pseudoephedrine then dealers wouldn’t have to cut it with so much garbage

I doubt the mexican cartels care about legally sourcing pseudo , i'm sure the chinese can have an unlimited supply . I'm not in the USA , did they ban pseudo otc like allergy pills?

I doubt the mexican cartels care about legally sourcing pseudo , i'm sure the chinese can have an unlimited supply . I'm not in the USA , did they ban pseudo otc like allergy pills?
They put it behind the counter at the pharmacy. You ask for it, show a valid ID and get put into a database. Where I am we can get 3 packages per month. I don't have allergies or cook meth so it never affected me but I know people with serious allergies and they say 3 boxes is plenty for the month so it's no biggie to them. Little inconvenient to have to make a separate purchase but they are glad it is at least still available.

Meth cooks in my state pay people to go get it for them. People that aren't in the database and have valid ID's.

Yeah, the cartels can get the precursors. They don't need kitchen matches and sudafed.

You know there should be two or 3 companies, not more not less who's the big bad wolf to shutdown many of these websites but I don't think this will be a thing even in the future

The feds tightened down on the sale of anything containing psuedo in 2007, requiring an ID (and likely being put on a "list" of some sort) on every purchase.

Your going to get Epsteined.

Officer, officer we have another one.
You’re absolutely correct! We got him!! Thanks to this forum.. it lead us here and we found your boy FallenOne86 or Daniel Evan. It is such a shame because he’s an intelligent man and kids got the future right in front of him. If that were my son I’d push him to continue in the medical field but my job is to make arrests and I feel in this situation I am the bad guy. Even though Daniel told me and the rest of our guys not put him in prison because it would change him completely as a man and he’s talking about slitting the throat of his first cell mate to let the other cell mates know he’s not bowing to anyone. What can guys say about his behavior? He’s built but he seemed cooperative but do any of you know him well?

Hey this is FallenOne's friend Ryan.. has anyone heard from him? I know he comes onto this forum and he was logged in on here on his desktop but his things are gone.. at least some of his things are gone and I just saw this post so I don't think he's joking and I'm freaked out what the hell is going on? Did he say something he shouldn't of said? I don't like going to the cops if I don't have all the information first so what's going on like for real? Please message and let me know and I'll give you guys my number and we can talk over the phone because I don't know how many days he's been missing but his parents are on vacation and I'm sure they're gonna fucking freak out if they come back and he's not here.. fuck dude I don't even know

I swear to fucking God, Methamphetamine is like the archenemy of on-task, positive dialogue. I love Meth addicts like I love my own cousins, don't get me wrong, but I read two sentences of this original post before realizing that it was yet another meth-fueled diatribe.

I'm always the guy that says, "PEOPLE IN POSITIONS OF AUTHORITY, MUST RESPECT THAT AUTHORITY", but I'm closing this without finishing reading it. Police brutality? Perhaps.

• Haha
Reactions: Ds
I hate my fucking life. I closed this cause I assumed it was meaningless. I didn't read through the entirety of the threads prior to making my decision, so in the name of continuity, I'll leave my jackassery out here on display. We're clearly dealing with a fellow in trouble of some kind. Being that we are a brotherhood, bound in blood, forged in steel we must leave this open so everyone can get the answers they desire.

I use humor a lot so, forgive me, but apparently we have seomeone who has gone off the furrough as they say. Methamphetamine is a drug that often starts with one thing and ends with something entirely differnent if you catch my meaning. Reopened/.

Just so everyone knows, I've messaged the party here and they've yet to respond. We will all mobilize to help find this dude if there is any possible way.

• Haha
Reactions: Ds
Very funny. You just couldn't help yourself could you? In all seriousness people, if someone is looking for a loved on we gotta help them. A Meth addict can travel fast and far, yes, but they are always outdone by that salty bitch we call time. A meth fiend can probably travel/wander over 20 miles over the course of a serious kick, probably collecting bottles and baby clothes. We will release the bloodhounds who have been trained to search for the smell of Ammonia and human misery. Dogs are neat like that.

I like a little dark humor, but yea, we will help anyone who asks for help. That's what we do. Paw Patrol! I mean, Bluelight :)