• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

( bunk ) METH RANT— GONNA GET EPSTEINED!!!🤘🏻😈🤘🏻

FallenOne86

Bluelighter
https://www.banyantreatmentcenter.c...of-meth-and-what-it-means-for-the-us-chicago/
So peep this.. the link above.. I went to it and it opened up a chat box and I told the dude I ain’t here to get help but I asked him why they lie in the article like all the articles and talk about meth being so potent now days 97% pure like where are they pulling these numbers from and are they only giving the good shit to rich people?

And are the rest of you so fucking dumb that you’ve convinced yourselves that the shit is fire!? I mean fucking Jesus Christ man I’m passionate about this shit so I’m losing my mind because the shit ain’t cutting it for me but I still continue to buy it so what are they putting in this shit that has me coming back?

Maybe my brain wants to believe that the next time I buy a ball it’ll be the shit from back in the day that didn’t get your jaw clenching like a mother fucker, or your body all tense and your eyes red and dried and your hungry and tired and sober but you’re fiening it more. No instead back in the day the shit WOKE YOU THE FUCK UP, made you bust a fat nut when you did a shot, give you euphoria and pleasure and was the best mood stabilizer and fat burner. Now days I still have to work for my abs and I still feel fat as fuck and disappointed because I’m constantly tired but I thought this shit was supposed to be speed.

BITCH WHERES THE SPEED? Because I don’t have the need to speed Unless I’m on the freeway doing 110 everytime waiting to crash and kill myself quick and it’ll happen soon I promise you. Wait I’m going somewhere with this. Oh yeah so I got kicked out of the chat because I accused the fucker Of either working for the feds or that he is a fed and that he’ll track me and kill me and do me like they did Epstein. Haha so no joke you think sites like that will fucking track someone like me and make my life miserable or kill me?

Probably not kill me but if they take me to prison theyd have to put me in solitary for life or however long my sentence is gonna be because I’ll gut the first person I’m cell mates with no matter how cool that dude is with me. I don’t have time for bro it up I’ve got a lot of rage and if I’m stuck in a place with just cock I’m gonna get physical in a non sexual only violent type of way and it’s not gonna end nice whether I die or not but promise 3 bodies will be on the ground dead from my hands so I pray the last place I go is prison because I won’t come out a better person. That’s all I have to say for now.

PS I know it sounds like something a tweaker would say because of the length and my rant overall but it’s just frustration because that’s all this drug does now days is give you ADHD
of the mouth. I talk my ass off and that’s one thing but energy wise.. Im fucking exhausted.

In addendum, for those that need a reminder.. I was clean and sober for 6 years up until 2017 and when I relapsed I noticed immediately how shitty the meth was and is today yet for some fucking reason my ass still uses.. I wish I knew the truth about what they were really putting that makes a person wanna go back cuz there’s no feel good that’s for sure !

https://www.banyantreatmentcenter.c...of-meth-and-what-it-means-for-the-us-chicago/
So peep this.. the link above.. I went to it and it opened up a chat box and I told the dude I ain’t here to get help but I asked him why they lie in the article like all the articles and talk about meth being so potent now days 97% pure like where are they pulling these numbers from and are they only giving the good shit to rich people?

And are the rest of you so fucking dumb that you’ve convinced yourselves that the shit is fire!? I mean fucking Jesus Christ man I’m passionate about this shit so I’m losing my mind because the shit ain’t cutting it for me but I still continue to buy it so what are they putting in this shit that has me coming back?

Maybe my brain wants to believe that the next time I buy a ball it’ll be the shit from back in the day that didn’t get your jaw clenching like a mother fucker, or your body all tense and your eyes red and dried and your hungry and tired and sober but you’re fiening it more. No instead back in the day the shit WOKE YOU THE FUCK UP, made you bust a fat nut when you did a shot, give you euphoria and pleasure and was the best mood stabilizer and fat burner. Now days I still have to work for my abs and I still feel fat as fuck and disappointed because I’m constantly tired but I thought this shit was supposed to be speed.

BITCH WHERES THE SPEED? Because I don’t have the need to speed Unless I’m on the freeway doing 110 everytime waiting to crash and kill myself quick and it’ll happen soon I promise you. Wait I’m going somewhere with this. Oh yeah so I got kicked out of the chat because I accused the fucker Of either working for the feds or that he is a fed and that he’ll track me and kill me and do me like they did Epstein. Haha so no joke you think sites like that will fucking track someone like me and make my life miserable or kill me?

Probably not kill me but if they take me to prison theyd have to put me in solitary for life or however long my sentence is gonna be because I’ll gut the first person I’m cell mates with no matter how cool that dude is with me. I don’t have time for bro it up I’ve got a lot of rage and if I’m stuck in a place with just cock I’m gonna get physical in a non sexual only violent type of way and it’s not gonna end nice whether I die or not but promise 3 bodies will be on the ground dead from my hands so I pray the last place I go is prison because I won’t come out a better person. That’s all I have to say for now.

PS I know it sounds like something a tweaker would say because of the length and my rant overall but it’s just frustration because that’s all this drug does now days is give you ADHD
of the mouth. I talk my ass off and that’s one thing but energy wise.. Im fucking exhausted.

In addendum, for those that need a reminder.. I was clean and sober for 6 years up until 2017 and when I relapsed I noticed immediately how shitty the meth was and is today yet for some fucking reason my ass still uses.. I wish I knew the truth about what they were really putting that makes a person wanna go back cuz there’s no feel good that’s for sure !
Isn't most METH made in México? I guess they or dealers add cuts to it.

I haven't tried the meth that is going around these days but I think a large part of the issue is that methamphetamine will never seem the same as it did when you were say 8 years younger.

You snort a line of the same batch of meth 8 years apart and its not going to feel the same. The brain changes. Years of abuse will make it feel less magical regardless of the purity.

I haven't tried the meth that is going around these days but I think a large part of the issue is that methamphetamine will never seem the same as it did when you were say 8 years younger.

You snort a line of the same batch of meth 8 years apart and its not going to feel the same. The brain changes. Years of abuse will make it feel less magical regardless of the purity.
Even with 6 years clean time? Wouldn’t you say that’s a good amount of time to take a break from it only to come back and be completely disappointed. I don’t know who it is. Whether it’s the cartel, the DEA, the China men in the Wuhan lab.. but who ever is cooking this meth needs to fucking die.. and then have each and every one of their family member die after them…

..or maybe God just needs to pull the plug on me already cuz I straight up don’t give a fuck about where I go. I only have a part time job but I have no savings, I have no idea what the fuck I’m gonna do about my future at 35 years old. I should of made something of myself.. but I don’t know where I’m going. At 35 I’ve already suffered not one but two heart attacks shit you not.. I wish that weren’t true!

I had to bury my best friend this month and pretty soon they are gonna have to dig my grave if I don’t figure a way out of this mess I’ve gotten myself into! I mean I’ve quit before I don’t know what I’m afraid of. Maybe it’s losing my job because how am I supposed to go to work during withdrawals. My withdrawals aren’t gonna be smooth sailing because I’ve been a heavy daily user on and off for 15 years. I want to have hope but right now I don’t know where I’m gonna go with this.. but hopefully it ends on a good note.

Ive been doing meth for about 22 yrs myself. And i totally agree with you. The meth aint shit today compared to even 5 years ago.. i started on red phosphorus dope, the mother of all mothers, then pseudoephedrine dope and now this pansy ass ice they got going round today. Hits you and is gone in 30 mins or less. They def doing something wrong these days... I totally agree

Ive been doing meth for about 22 yrs myself. And i totally agree with you. The meth aint shit today compared to even 5 years ago.. i started on red phosphorus dope, the mother of all mothers, then pseudoephedrine dope and now this pansy ass ice they got going round today. Hits you and is gone in 30 mins or less. They def doing something wrong these days... I totally agree
I just want Gods ass to heal my broken shoulder and broken back because I get suicidal quick and I’m really not trying to attempt that again anytime soon but I keep thinking that’s the only way I’ll get relief and I gotta pull myself out of that mindset

i swear cut ice is common everywhere nearly now...in its own...small...strange kind of way. Years and years ago you would have been shot if you offered someone rock that was cut lol :S nowdays people get away with selling it...so strannngeeee

This.

I believe this happens with all drugs as people age. I can attest to that.

i swear cut ice is common everywhere nearly now...in its own...small...strange kind of way. Years and years ago you would have been shot if you offered someone rock that was cut lol :S nowdays people get away with selling it...so strannngeeee
Yeah bro take for instance today, I got hooked up by my friend who’s an actress. She lives in Hollywood and has legit connections.. her and I used back in the day and she told me she just broke her sobriety. I told her she shouldn’t of and lectured her like a good friend should but we did the stupid drug anyways and even she said “wtf.. I got this from a legit source.. you call this meth?” She was pissed and you could imagine my reaction.. but I wasn’t shocked..

I know we aren’t allowed to ask for sources on here but I mean come on man.. let’s be fair. My friend even told me she’s willing to pay any of you guys a good amount of money if she gets hooked up with legit dope. I told her that shit won’t fly if I ask on here and it’s more of a harm reduction website but I figured I’d do her a solid and try anyways. Don’t get me off.. I ain’t trying to get anyone in trouble. Just helping my friend out. If she can’t find legit meth then you guys talking about getting the good stuff have to be newbies, liars, content brain washed fucks or you are one of the lucky few and I wish I could trade places with your ass.. all I gotta say for now.

PS All we got was a stuffy nose, dry eyes, sore throat, our face got hot.. but no euphoria, no energy, no focus, she got horny and wanted to fuck and god damn she’s beautiful but I had to remind her I had a girlfriend. If I hated my girl that would be a different story lol jk naw it wouldn’t I would never cheat I hate cheaters. Just ask my ex wife hahaha divorced her ass quick!! When we were signing divorce papers in court I had two women who came up to me and were comforting me while she was in the restroom. Her reaction when she came back was priceless.. hey.. can’t feel bad for someone who fucked up! She knew better! Anyways I also got some G and we came to the conclusion that all drugs have to be bunk because the DEA somehow got their dirty fucking hands on em and they’re putting shit out there for us to use. Call me crazy but shit even ecstasy put me to sleep when I last rolled.. the drugs aren’t the same! They don’t work! Everything is lame. I’m done playing this game! Maybe it’s time I call it quits huh? I don’t know 🤷🏻‍♂️

Sounds like the dealers are making some serious bank and loving it. Selling shit drugs and everyone is STILL coming back every hour on the hour for more. And when Hollywood actresses have to ask their friends that are on on BL where to get drugs I guess the dealers are in control now. Just the way they like it. Laughing all the way back to their cribs about how gullible users really are.

This isn't an HR thread. It belongs in Drug Culture. So I don't have a problem saying that it might be time to switch your drug of choice. You obviously get no joy from it and from the sounds of things it seems to be a dead scene for you. Or you can keep spending your money on the shit meth that you seem to be getting and make more posts like this one.

lol people offer cut gear as cut gear in AUS nowdays. They even tell you its cheaper because its cut. Shit is baaaaackwards lol

You got shit sources then my meth from Texas reagent tested to 90%+ purity and kept me awake for 5 days on one shot
Reagents don’t test purity. Just presence. But I’m sure it was good. Around here your best field test for purity is how much you lose in an acetone wash. And how high you get of course. 5 days ain’t bad.

This sounds like something a cop who's never had anything stronger than Folgers would type up 👮‍♂️

Epstein is alive and well, probably at this very moment involved in DPing some poor Honduran girl in the highlands of Tegucigalpa

Gotta say cop never entered my mind when I read the OP, lol
That’s what im saying! Everyone always accuses me of being a cop! Shit I may look clean cut but I’m a hot mess lol maybe pass for a dirty cop but I don’t know lol

Thanks for reminding me why I dont do meth anymore... because of how it makes me act. As for potency... theres still good stuff out there but meth has something of a permanent tolerance.