• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

( bunk ) METH RANT— GONNA GET EPSTEINED!!!🤘🏻😈🤘🏻

I take that back. It's a team of Corgy's. It 100% has to be a Corgy-based squad.

Whoa.. you guys miss me or something!? I'm fine! Hahaha fuck everyone was worried about me and I'm confused at who was the one who went onto my account and pretended to be FBI or CIA or whatever the fuck I gotta go back and read it. I know it wasn't my brother cuz I just talked to him and he's got the whole military thing going on and he's been busy. It's gotta be one of my friends or a psycho ex girlfriend but nobody has a copy of the house keys so I don't fucking know.

Update: I am fine! I went for a drive a few days ago and kinda got lost on purpose. Just kept driving through California.. ended up in Descanso and I loved how secluded it was. I did my little karaoke app and sang some tunes and fucking just crashed after the shit wore off and I guess I slept two days straight. Fortunately nothing happened to me and I didn't get killed but those two days kinda went by fast! Glad I had snacks with me though hahaha the water and gatorade got warm but that's likely to happen seeing as how hot it's been in Cali. But thanks for checking up on me brothers.. I appreciate that! Sorry I had you guys worried! Didn't mean to do that it just happened I guess *shrugs* I love your humor keif ' richards! Hows everyone doing!? What's been new here

Haha nothing? Guess y’all didn’t really miss me 😛 lol jk can someone tell me what I meant in this part of my poem.. I’m gonna only share a bit cuz I’m not Finished with it. This happened during a seizure I had.. let me know what you guys think the line about the alligator means:

.::I drain the swamps and
Cut the head off the gators
And nail them to the trees
While I use the skin for my
Armor feeling it sink into my
Skin causing the bullets to
Bounce off me while I drink
The gun powder and drop the
Match down my throat igniting
The explosive passion::.

You’re absolutely correct! We got him!! Thanks to this forum.. it lead us here and we found your boy FallenOne86 or Daniel Evan. It is such a shame because he’s an intelligent man and kids got the future right in front of him. If that were my son I’d push him to continue in the medical field but my job is to make arrests and I feel in this situation I am the bad guy. Even though Daniel told me and the rest of our guys not put him in prison because it would change him completely as a man and he’s talking about slitting the throat of his first cell mate to let the other cell mates know he’s not bowing to anyone. What can guys say about his behavior? He’s built but he seemed cooperative but do any of you know him well?
Your job is to make arrests?

If so we are looking for a new sacrifice over in PD, need a new specimen for a live dmt extraction from brain matter to give out for free for the next year or so. Unless you are like SBI investigating corruption or crimes against children, get lost. Me, interviewing to help big brother dominate the street corners. Sigh. Nvm man. No death wishes for you, but do you "just follow orders"? Would you take a call to evict a widow from her home? Would you interrupt someone's personal dmt ceremony ?

Your job is to make arrests?
Moron that wasn’t me!! I said someone I know went onto my account and no one is fessing up. I have an idea of who and it’ll be days now before they finally come clean but that’s why this someone is all of the sudden MIA and the faces from the rest of the guys easily gives it away.

anyways I apologize for the “joke” they attempted and failed because I didn’t find it funny at all I don’t know about you guys but that’s not funny talking about the feds and shit barging in to find my ass that’s something all of us want to avoid we can all agree here?

I had a friend that used to message girls he didn't know and claim he was hacked or a friend did it when he left the room. The girls never believed him though.. lol the more detailed his story was for why he couldn't have done it the less believable it became.

i will let her answer that, but the conjoined twins of your avatar are smoking hot
tank GIF

Hey AbbeyLee what’s your avatar of? Looks familiar can’t remember where I’ve seen it before but reminds me Lana del Rey haha

I'm glad you asked because I found that in an article saying Margot Robbie will be playing Tank Girl in a new film :)

"She undertakes a series of missions for a nebulous organization before making a serious mistake and being declared an outlaw for her sexual inclinations and her substance abuse."

i will let her answer that, but the conjoined twins of your avatar are smoking hot
tank GIF
Why thank you lol I try to stay in shape haha cracked up at the conjoined twins part. Hell I don’t think the world can handle two of me 🤣

"She undertakes a series of missions for a nebulous organization before making a serious mistake and being declared an outlaw for her sexual inclinations and her substance abuse."
Sweeet I’m gonna have to check her out and see what’s it’s all about