• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Bromo-dragonfly scraps and bickering

When shulgin reported that B-DFLY was withouth activity upto 1 mg doses, did he mean the compound with the non aromatic furanone rings?

Perhaps people here tried the hydrogenated version.

@specialspack and gn2osis
You guys sound ridiculous. Listen to yourself...
Maybe, cr00k, next time you'll think twice about believing what you read and do your research more thoroughly.
Do your research more thoroughly?! WTF, dude? Seriously, go fuck yourself, you sound like a fucking wise guy.
...the last thing that should be out there getting passed around like candy at festivals.
Who said I'd be passing it around like fucking candy?! I sure did not and if it is me and the voov you are referring to, you must've misinterpretated my posts.

crOOk

CrOOk is a good guy that has just been subjected to some bad fortune. Nobody should try and act the wise guy and say he should has known better. It is easy for you guys to say this in retrospect but shit happens.

Thanks for coming to my defense, Smyth. For once someone who does not treat me like a fucking idiot. :D

crOOk

CrOOk is a good guy that has just been subjected to some bad fortune.

Some bad fortune?? The totally unresearched experimental chemical that he was going to poison people with at rave turned out to be inactive orally?? Thats bad fortune?? Oh yeah we all feel really sorry for him.

gloggawogga said:
The totally unresearched experimental chemical that he was going to poison people with at rave turned out to be inactive orally??
1.) I was not gonna poison anyone. I was going to give the substance to experienced users of psychedelics who have informed themselves about it's potential effects beforehand, in a low dose!
What intention did you have by using the word "poison" anyway, what impression is that post supposed to make on the reader?
Would you say that anyone who passes a joint to his friend is actually poisoning that person? What qualifies BDFL as a poison and what was I going to do that would qualify as the act of poisoning someone?
2.) How do you know the substance is inactive orally?

I am not expecting anyone to "feel sorry" or anything, but I'm still pretty sure I have had what people generally refer to as "bad fortune". I was hoping the drug that is in my possession would supply a good amount of long lasting trips, but it turned out that this is not the case. How is this not bad fortune?

crOOk

Wow, that was fast. You don't waste any time do you? =D

Post back in a bit and let us know if anything interesting happens. Would be nice if it's active when plugged eh? %)

Btw, I took a shit after 75 minutes. Should be ok, though, shouldn't it?

@zophen
Yeah, I'll try going up to 200ug rectally. If that doesn't work out, I might go for 500mcg orally.

crOOk

yaesutom said:
lol - crook i think you've just built up a tolerance..

Uuuh yeah, if you want to provide the community with VALUABLE information which everyone is able to work with, SPACE OUT YOUR DOSAGES CONSIDERABLY (considerably does NOT mean with intervals of a day or 2, it means at least a week).

crOOk said:
Btw, has anyone ever taken a bath on DPT? I might do that tonight. Should be lots of fun. Sorry, OT.
Not so OT after all. Do you realize that there's of course cross-tolerance between DPT and Br-DFly?

I am not expecting anyone to "feel sorry" or anything, but I'm still pretty sure I have had what people generally refer to as "bad fortune". I was hoping the drug that is in my possession would supply a good amount of long lasting trips, but it turned out that this is not the case. How is this not bad fortune?

Its good fortune you didn't kill any body, irresponsible asshole. Not to mention that now you are giving peope here misleading information because you're too stupid to take into account tolerance when you dose....because you can't even wait a few fucking days between trials.

Uuuh yeah, if you want to provide the community with VALUABLE information which everyone is able to work with,

If you go back and read this entire thread, you'll see he's not interested harm reduction. He's interested in being cOOl.

ROFL@gloggawogga
I love you man, you're hilarious. Although I do think you should read my posts more carefully from time to time.

Btw, you got me there: I'm actually trying to be "cool" on an internet forum about drugs. LOL

crOOk

Last edited:
^^^^

I've read your posts. Anybody who would give out an unresearched chemical at a rave is irresponsible. Anybody who does research chemical trials without waiting in between to allow for tolerance is also irresponsible.

Ok, I agree, I am irresponsible and stupid and an asshole. You've got a couple of good points there actually. In fact, I am gonna stop posting on bluelight, hope this makes you happy, dear moderator.
Oh, and thanks for the warning, I really deserved it!

EDIT: Goodbye, dear bluelighters!! Wish I could have stayed a little longer.

crOOk

Last edited:
crOOk said:
Do your research more thoroughly?! WTF, dude? Seriously, go fuck yourself, you sound like a fucking wise guy.

Wow, my jaw just hit the floor. You want to fuck with research chemicals and this is your attitude about research?!?!?! 'WTD, dude?' right back at you. What kind of moron takes something he thinks is a megapotent powerful experimental psychedelic and thinks research is for 'fucking wise guys'? You ain't going to live very long with that attitude.

Who said I'd be passing it around like fucking candy?!

You said you were going to hand it out to 'experienced psychonauts' at a rave. What are you going to do, walk up to people and go 'Hey I have this stuff that is like super acid, I will give you a dose but only if youre an experienced psychonaut.' Yeah I bet people will just go 'Oh, gosh, I wish I could but I am not experienced enough.' Riiiight. Plus if your response to someone telling you to do research is 'go fuck yourself' its pretty obvious that you are not an experienced psychonaut... at least, not a very educated one.

I was going to give the substance to experienced users of psychedelics who have informed themselves about it's potential effects beforehand, in a low dose!

Yeah, cause youre so qualified you didnt know it wasnt orally active. If you are not informed how do you expect to judge when other people are informed???

Consider youself blessed that this chem is not what you thought it was, the drug gods have taken mercy on you. You could have easily gotten yourself and others into a very bad situation. Maybe instead of telling people to fuck off you should try to learn from the experience.

lordy. this is awful.
why is it raves automatically = designer drugs?

fuckdammit, will it never end..