• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Boyfriend super high on meth... help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^ Lynds-
About the suboxone thing: Addicts are gigantic liars and great at lying, so he might not desire to fully transfer to suboxone. Also a tip, suboxone on the black market can be half the price with no DR needed. Thirdly, he could be lying about his meth usage - remember addicts are huge liars.

Aside from that, drugs and addiction rewire the brain. Not to mention, dopamine release- the major addicting factor for most drugs - blocks the release of oxytocin - the "bonding chemichal" which is released during close intimate and familial relationships. So he is NOT the guy you met.

Subs through the connections we know are 15 for the film 10 for the pill... prescription is around the same. It's in high demand here, smallish town hit hard by h. All the addicts have a hard time finding it, the bigger dealers can't keep it on hand so lots are using subs when they go through a dry spell. No methadone clinics within an hours drive. And like I said 2 sub docs in a heavily populated county. It's a recipe for a bunch of people not getting the help they need

If you have not left already, PLEASE do not confront him to not talk to him just finish packing and GO. If you try to convince him to take the benzos there is a chance he might kill you. Get the fuck out of there and wait to talk to him when he is sober on the phone. DO NOT tell him where you are staying. In a state of psychosis he might follow you there and do bad things. I think it is time to try to get him baker acted. Talk to his family or something, it will not be long before he does great harm to himself or someone else. He is not living in the same world as the rest of us, so that means the same rules do not apply to him. He would easily be willing to do anything that his psychotic mind told him to. Please stay as far away from him as possible. For God's sake do not let him know where you are. If you have to have a breakup lunch or something. Make sure he is 100% sober when you talk to him on the phone, and do it at a very public place. And once he has learned you are gone... he will do one of two things, 1) Try to get sober for you (which will never last if he is not doing it for himself). 2) Get so high on meth/H that he will become a health hazard to anyone near him.

I second the baker acting him thing.

Regardless of if you are with him or not. He is very likely to hurt himself, or someone else. Call the police, tell them that your ex/boyfriend is not acting in his best interest and is potentially harmful to himself or others. They will put him on a 72 hour hold in a psych hospital, monitor his condition, and give him the medication he needs. They will not give him charges unless he attacks the cops.

Lastly, be safe, it would be better to stay with a friend. They can keep tabs on you and having a second person around is better policy when someone is acting like a maniac.

goodluck

Sweety, im in my mid 20s. Ive tried uppers a few times including meth and those drugs are def not for me. Theyre just too much and not nearly as euphoric as downers.
Anyway, the very best options are, if you truely love him,force him into rehab, dont try to force him by yourself. Def have some cops with you, for your safety and so he
Realizes You're serious about it.
Your 2nd best option is to just leave him. You know he's dangerous and aggressive even towards you. Thats not how a boyfriend should be towards his girlfriend.
Not even close. He's supposed to love you with all his heart and never be mean to you. Nor be yelling at you.

Wish you the best of luck. I hope you make the right decision and the best one.

As Keith Richards said about Stephen Stills "I hate people that can't handle their drugs". It's one thing if you want to get fucked up but it's totally different when your buzz is causing everyone else problems. Reminds me of alcoholics that get fucked up and want to pick a fight,there is no rationalizing with them it's time to pack your shit and go. I don't give a fuck if its only twice a year he's dangerous to be around once in a lifetime is to much.

My buddy liked to IV coke and after he'd do a shot he would swear he saw cops everywhere.It got to a point he'd have a quarter oz on him and he would offer me some and I'd turn it down and make him leave. He'd lpeak out the windows the whole time and I can't take that shit,don't know why anyone would want to keep doing a drug that makes them delusional and paranoid it's not very fun for me!

Yeah your boyfriend is an asshole,leave him period!

Meth can make people do some crazy shit... but honestly, if he truly is acting this way I have a feeling he was using a lot more than he was telling lie. Addiction breeds the best of liars. If not there is a chance what he is getting isn't meth A-PVP has been hitting the streets big time and being sold as meth. Psychosis comes on a lot quicker with that RC. It is just hard for me to believe he has only used 5 times in the last 2 years and gets THIS spun up with just one binge. How many days has he been on this binge? When he sobers up and you have the dreaded "talk" tell him he needs to come clean about everything he has been hiding for you to even consider giving him another chance. That way you will know for sure what he has or has not been getting away with behind your back. I know you will think about giving him another chance. And that is okay. Sounds like he is a great guy when sober (not on meth). But you need to know every little dirty secret to every little white lie he has been hiding from you. Please be careful and do not allow him to fool you.

dont call the cops, get the man some benzos and make him go to bed, and then try and get him some serious help and have a serious talk with him and tell him that the drug is ruining his life and his pysch, its only a matter of time before he turns full tweaker imo and is batshit crazy all the time, he needs serious help. Why would you do a drug that makes you so paranoid lol.

Id have to agree with above poster, RC stims have way more paranoia compared to real ice, most likely hes using some sort of RC stim imo. which is way worse much worse paranoia and much worse for body

dont call the cops, get the man some benzos and make him go to bed, and then try and get him some serious help and have a serious talk with him and tell him that the drug is ruining his life and his pysch, its only a matter of time before he turns full tweaker imo and is batshit crazy all the time, he needs serious help. Why would you do a drug that makes you so paranoid lol.

Id have to agree with above poster, RC stims have way more paranoia compared to real ice, most likely hes using some sort of RC stim imo. which is way worse much worse paranoia and much worse for body

NO WAY! If he is in a meth psychosis he could be capable of anything, trying to force him to do something when he is convinced he is living in reality could cause him to violently attack her. She is doing the best thing stay far away until he is sober. Then talk to him on the phone. Also, never get back with him unless he will swear off meth forever. Do not let him know where you are staying, because maybe he gets depressed and goes and gets more meth then decides to pay her a visit. This is some dangerous shit. Meth is fucking evil. I mean REAL true EVIL. Like the shit that guy was talking about when he was abusing the RC saying that it was taking him to this dark dark dark place.

Yea, judging by your explanation of his behaviour on the meth, I think he is doing it much more often then just once every month or two.

That kinda paranoia and psychosis generally is a result of pretty constant meth use, I don't think he would get that from using it once a month. It's possible he maybe does only do it like once a month, but when he does, he binges for days on end without sleep, which would explain that kind of bizarre and psychotic behaviour. And yea as Mad Dash mentioned, addicts are the best liars in the world. I mean, he has an IV heroin addiction, and is also going all sorts of crazy by abusing meth as well now. My advice is get out of that relationship, because if you aren't also a junkie yourself and do the drugs with him, then you don't deserve the kind of craziness that accompanies serious drug addictions like that. I wish you the best of luck.

NO WAY! If he is in a meth psychosis he could be capable of anything, trying to force him to do something when he is convinced he is living in reality could cause him to violently attack her. She is doing the best thing stay far away until he is sober. Then talk to him on the phone. Also, never get back with him unless he will swear off meth forever. Do not let him know where you are staying, because maybe he gets depressed and goes and gets more meth then decides to pay her a visit. This is some dangerous shit. Meth is fucking evil. I mean REAL true EVIL. Like the shit that guy was talking about when he was abusing the RC saying that it was taking him to this dark dark dark place.

You bring up a valid point, i think its a good idea to stay away from him, there really is no telling what he would/could do in his delirium. he sounds really dangerous, i stand corrected

id still advice to get him some help somehow, the dude needs to not be on meth to be stable hes obviously very unstable with it, but itd still suggest to get him some help and not just leave him high n dry.

Last edited:
Cops, mental hospital, proper treatment and don't give him your location. Talk to him when the doctors say it's safe.
Be safe.

Cops, mental hospital, proper treatment and don't give him your location. Talk to him when the doctors say it's safe.
Be safe.

I haven't read any of the posts yet but this is the post I trust the most.

I'm with speed king. Like I said before, if he doesn't attack the cops, all they will do is take him to a psych ward for 72 hours..I'm in florida so its called baker act here. I've heard the term marchment in new york when I lived there.

Be very safe. Stay in contact with a friend, that way they know you are alright at all times. Like call every hour and say "hey, its me...im safe." that way if you don't call they can find out whats going on.

Be safe.

Dont get the cops involved, Id suggest to keep your distance, but call him on the phone and talk to him, maybe try and set up some sort of rehab for him to check himself into, be careful cause you dont want a violent outburst coming towards you, but get him professional help, why would you do a drug that has such a horrible effect on you it makes no sense to me.

Please listen to those who say to call the cops, get your bf into a psych ward!

Meth doesn't just destroy life's, it can turn users into killers. Especially when you're a loved one!

I was going to bed. Then I saw your post. I know what's happening with men on meth in my country. They're murdering the women they pledge to love.

Please please call the cops & get your boyfriend help before he kills someone!

Don't ignore our warnings & think you & the dogs are safe, it's not always the case.

I lost my best friend two weeks ago.

She didn't heed any warnings & was stabbed to death by a fucking meth mouth monster husband.

Please

Rtp

I've have limited experience with meth, consisting of a two week binge when I was 18. That was enough to teach me that meth is one of the couple drugs I should never touch. Ever. The other one being synthetic cannabinoids. Wish I didn't smoke that gas station weed for years.

Id ditch your loser boyfriend. Wait until hes crashed and sobered up, then kick him out. I've seen what happens to my friends who chose to consume meth on a regular basis. Once they get hooked, I've never seen a single one end up anywhere else except prison or in a grave.

Dont get the cops involved, Id suggest to keep your distance, but call him on the phone and talk to him, maybe try and set up some sort of rehab for him to check himself into, be careful cause you dont want a violent outburst coming towards you, but get him professional help, why would you do a drug that has such a horrible effect on you it makes no sense to me.
Dude, we're friends, but I have to put you in your place on this one.
This isn't a " oh, he's just a little buzzed. He'll be straight in an hour". The guys suffering heavy mental impairment from methamphetamine abuse, the lady in the situation feels she and her animals are in danger.
Enough said right there. You say don't call cops. Would you rather this man trip out on the paramedics?
Do you think he will just brighten up all the sudden?
No he won't. He passed all the limits one can pass. Now it's time to take care of this the right way. I hope you see the point here

Spike him with benzos to bring him down. 3mg xanax in a drink or something he will be out soon enough lol.

That may work. In fact, I am sure it will help someone mad tweeking, but this is about a scared, defenseless woman, that has been threatened with violence. She has no other option but to follow through with calling on a very dangerous situation.
If this was one of your dudes that you party with, maybe you could calm him down. This was not that situation. It was far more dangerous.

Status
Not open for further replies.